Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (895790 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by grandust: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Solecontroller:

On the 17th of this month. After all the rescheduling.

cc Mequella001
Hello solecontroller plss can I get ur contact. Lets talk need a favour. Tank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by busawlah(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ameerahswit:
hi Dharniel please can u kindly forward access bank past questions to my mail temmydee93@yahoo.com. plsss I will really appreciate it....thanks

Mr Dharniel, Pls I also need the access bank past Questions.... abiodunolubusola@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2016
busawlah:

Mr Dharniel, Pls I also need the access bank past Questions.... abiodunolubusola@gmail.com

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Angelanu: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
unstopable123:
Sent..al d bst
Pls I need the past question too... olajideanu.oa@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by judith989(f): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone... Please is anyone here yet to have their final interview perhaps you rescheduled and youre still waiting for a re-invite for your final interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ogochukwu6: 1:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Helllo dharniel, pls, kindly send me a copy of the past question.thanks and God bless u
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ogochukwu6: 1:51am On Oct 18, 2016
My email add. Is okonkwoogochukwu750@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ogochukwu6: 1:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Hello dharniel, pls, kindly, send me a copy of the past question. This is my email add: okonkwoogochukwu750@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by vybrant(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
tinch:
THOSE THAT JUST CONCLUDED THEIR TS...PLEASE I NEED AN ACCOMODATION AROUND THE TRAINING SCHOOL AT IKEJA. MAIL ME. OR CALL 08179295663
I believe you finally got accommodation.
How were you able to achieve this please?
Is there a way you can assist?
I'm scheduled to start TS this november
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toulzbabie: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Please, anyone with information on accomodation around TS should pls help out.. .
07030531864 (whatsapp) thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daprincel(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
skies007:

Yes I got them on Wednesday when my accounts which I submitted since 30th April were verified. The funny thing is you can't complete those documents in 24 hours because with 2 of them you have to get two sureties that most be managers and above at a financial institution or blue chip multinational company and then a guarantor for the training Bond. I guess they just sent the email to every one in a rush. We should find out what's going on tomorrow at Yaba

Can one of the surety still act as guarantor?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2016
please i need the hr number of access bank . its urgent
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nivlek(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Please, is there anyone who hasn't received the transport reimbursement yet too? I did my final interview since July. Though it was unsuccessful, but we were told that doesn't stop the payment of the reimbursement. Anyone in the same situation with me?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 2:52am On Nov 06, 2016
nivlek:
Please, is there anyone who hasn't received the transport reimbursement yet too? I did my final interview since July. Though it was unsuccessful, but we were told that doesn't stop the payment of the reimbursement. Anyone in the same situation with me?
Yes ooo. I had my final interview in August, and, up till now, no transportation allowance - not even a message from the bank in that regard.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nivlek(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
beejayvince:

Yes ooo. I had my final interview in August, and, up till now, no transportation allowance - not even a message from the bank in that regard.
Let's talk bro. I'm even from Benin too so make we no whether na just we Benin peeps dem dey sideline. Sent you a mail.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
nivlek:

Let's talk bro. I'm even from Benin too so make we no whether na just we Benin peeps dem dey sideline. Sent you a mail.
grin grin Alrighty
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shadope(f): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
I dont understand this dragnet people o. I didn't apply and I saw this email

Dear ***,
Please read the following email very carefully.
Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.
Further to your application for the Graduate Trainee Programme with First Bank of Nigeria Limited, you are hereby short-listed for an Aptitude Test.
The test date and other details will be communicated to you in due course.
Dragnet Solutions Limited.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragnet-Nigeria/354858887952199
Twitter: @DragnetNigeria

Hope they won't say I gate-crashed.
CC:Mr Dhaniel et-al Goodhearted Nigerian pls help with study materials I beg you. I can even pay @ "recession price" my email is shadope11@gmail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by CnCstore: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
LASACO ASSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting!!!

Due to expansion of our portfolio, we are in need of vibrant risk advisors.

Applicant must be a resident of Lagos or be ready to relocate.

Minimum qualification: NCE

Salary: very attractive

Forward CV to : azganiyat@gmail.com

Kindly share with anyone in need of a job.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by FineWine94(f): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tested and trusted.

Here's the link:

https://access-bank-plc-2.workable.com/jobs/413564/candidates/new

Let me know if it lets you submit.

And be so kind to add this ID at the bottom of the form where the request of your referral is stated. Thank you:

Staff ID: 11810/16.

Belongs to the lady who sent the correct link.

Thank you!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by memeguy: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
FineWine94:

Tested and trusted.

Here's the link:

https://access-bank-plc-2.workable.com/jobs/413564/candidates/new

Let me know if it lets you submit.

And be so kind to add this ID at the bottom of the form where the request of your referral is stated. Thank you:

Staff ID: 11810/16.

Belongs to the lady who sent the correct link.

Thank you!

Everyone's using that code. You can also use this 11727/16. it's faster. No loud am.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DarkHenrie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sorry, any idea how long this entire process will take?
blesseenE:
I got this from an old thread... Hope it helps!

@Bensonn says...
Do not be discouraged by anybody, you have to start somewhere, these are the sailent points about accessbank recruitment, i was once there. its not heresay-
1.there are two parts (I and II),in the test the first is critical reasoning and few current affairs and general knowledge, the second part is verbal and quantitative reasoning. The questions is 100 ques in all 50 for each part. Time is 1hr for each part.
2.if you are successful in the test,you will go for panel interview,where you will be interviewed by 2 or more ppl. If you scale tru. you proceed to 1 on 1 interview, then you will be given an essay to write, if you scale tru you proceed to the third and the last stage.
3. At the 3rd stage you will be given 10 forms to get depositors of not less than 100k each.making a minimum of 1milllion.if they are satisfied, before you proceed to medicals.
4. You will then be contacted to start training when they are ready for you. At the training skl you will be paid N43,750 monthly. For the 4months training period, then if you score up to 75% average you will be taken as ET2 that is after you must have signed a bond to work wt them for a minimum of 2yrs, which if you breach you remit 2million naira.
.5 if you forged your age and you ORIGINAL weac result dint have the appropriate age(24yrs below) you are out,Neco is not accepted. Your birth certificate wont spare you.
6.as an ET2 you will receive 115k after 6months if your appraisal point is up to 85% you will become ET1 and a pay of 171k.
Good luck to all those writing test

@spicychic847 says...
D test is GMAT based..100 quesions in all; d 1st 50 is made up of verbal n quantitative, then d 2nd is mostly IQ n shapes stuff. U have to score a minimum of 25 in each section for u to go on 2d next level..

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by taemo: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dharniel:

I hear they don't acknowledge NECO, but please still go ahead but do make your findings...

Hi Daniel, please can you forward access bank past questions to me. esther_oke@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obinna101: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls, can someone help me with the access bank past question. My email address is chosentrail@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
pls I need the access Bank aptitude test past question
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by greatKCforever(m): 2:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Happy sunday all , please i need PQ's to the assessment chibuikem.kelechi@gmail.com
Thanks much
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 29, 2017
would love to get the past questions apotierioyeyemi@gmail.com thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by hannne(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
hi, please can u forward the past questions to me ezinneagbai015@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meandersinsane: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
please i need acess bank pass questions please send to my mail micheal.angelo42@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
taemo:

Hi Daniel, please can you forward access bank past questions to me. esther_oke@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
meandersinsane:
please i need acess bank pass questions please send to my mail micheal.angelo42@yahoo.com

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
hannne:
hi, please can u forward the past questions to me ezinneagbai015@gmail.com. Thanks

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
adebayooye:
would love to get the past questions apotierioyeyemi@gmail.com thanks

sent...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.