Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896240 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sweetyie(f): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
beejayvince:
Guys, I've gotten a test invite.

While applying, I selected the Batch 2 test because I'm in Benin. I don't know why I was scheduled for Batch 1 now. And that's only Lagos.

Anyone else in my shoes?
Same here but I reply the mail and requested for a change of venue but no reply yet
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by scoobs: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel:
I jus got out of ban some minutes ago. I got banned by the emotionless antispam bot for quoting some people on this thread. reasons are unknown to me...

that limited my response rate on this thread, but I've forwarded the PQ's to all emails I can...

I wish you guys good luck in your tests.
Pls forward to akins_sola@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Marshall008: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel:
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE NEEDING THE GMAT PAST QUESTIONS, PLEASE QUOTE MY MONIKER, AND PLEASE SPELL IT WELL SO I WOULD GET THE MENTION.

IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME THAT WAY

I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE...

Dharniel, please kindly help with the past questions Marshall008_tarso@yahoo.com . Thanks I will be gladly expecting it
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by scoobs: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
harev16:
Those interested in information about the recruitment process or basic info about the bank can send me a pm, I'll try answering your questions.

Is the 5 stage recruitment done in one day or different days?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Festusd: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sweetyie:

Same here but I reply the mail and requested for a change of venue but no reply yet

Please what was the content of the mail..... I mean wat did they say..... Like are u to print any stuff to carry along to the recruitment center?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mercyebere44(f): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please, someone should send me the aptitude test questions to Mercyebere44@gmail.com, I beg you guys
God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Marshall008: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel:
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE NEEDING THE GMAT PAST QUESTIONS, PLEASE QUOTE MY MONIKER, AND PLEASE SPELL IT WELL SO I WOULD GET THE MENTION.

Dharniel please, help me send the past questions to these emails
buharihakeemat@gmail.com
Oyedemiadedoyin@gmail.com
Abubakretitilope@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sweetyie(f): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Festusd:

Please what was the content of the mail..... I mean wat did they say..... Like are u to print any stuff to carry along to the recruitment center?
Yes any valid means of identification
Nysc certificate, birth certificate, waec certificate, university degree certificate and 2 recent passports
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Festusd: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sweetyie:

Yes any valid means of identification
Nysc certificate, birth certificate, waec certificate, university degree certificate and 2 recent passports

OK.... Thanks, but were u told to bring along with u the test invite? I mean the test invite slip.. In case of gatecrashing [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by funstellegee: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please, help a sister.. I need the past questions abeg. . here's my email "gbadamosistella@yahoo.com" God blessings!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by EzehV(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please anyone with any past questions from the Access Bank Aptitude test should help me with them. Email: ezehjoy17@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please help a sister out. I'm to write my test on the 13th of feb but don't have my nysc certificate yet... But would be rounding up next month. What do i do?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by funstellegee: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel please help a sister with the past questions "gbadamosistella@yahoo.com "
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Festusd: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Please help a sister out. I'm to write my test on the 13th of feb but don't have my nysc certificate yet... But would be rounding up next month. What do i do?

Please where is ur venue
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Festusd:

Please where is ur venue
5 hughes avenue, off borno way, yaba.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Festusd: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
5 hughes avenue, off borno way, yaba.

OK. Where u told to bring print out of the invite?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by omolorlarh: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel:
I jus got out of ban some minutes ago. I got banned by the emotionless antispam bot for quoting some people on this thread. reasons are unknown to me...

that limited my response rate on this thread, but I've forwarded the PQ's to all emails I can...

sorry
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by omolorlarh: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
go along with your nysc ID card
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
omolorlarh:
thanks dear.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bsideboii(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel:

sent...
Pls, send the past question to me aigbedion33@gmail.com .Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mztaymi(f): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pls I just got an invite, schedule to write the test on feb15 but I don't have a waec result due to wrong name, but I have neco. Can I use that? Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bsideboii(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel:

pls send to me aigbedion33@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
omolorlarh:

I have not collected certificate from my school yet. Can i go with my statement of result instead?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Seconsol92(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please who have the past questions should kindly forward it to my email
Dikekingsleyoneh@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by itzyeami(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
please did anyone here also got this??

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the 2 year Frontline Internship Program.

You are hereby scheduled for an aptitude test on:

Date: 13th February, 2017Time: 7:15am – 12:30pmVenue: Access Bank Training School 84, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.
.Original/Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Original/Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original/Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original/Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by omolorlarh: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
I have not collected certificate from my school yet. Can i go with my statement of result instead?
you mean certificate from university? if yes,then use the statement of result you took to camp

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
omolorlarh:

you mean certificate from university? if yes,then use the statement of result you took to camp
you're just the best. Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by odiagabros(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please anybody with Gmat Questions should kindly forward them to me Odiagabros@yahoo.com. Thanks n God bless
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by rouky69: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
@dharniel please forward to Lawalf48@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by JFADIPECONSULT: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dharniel:

Please send to temifin@gmail.com
Thanks bro.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sweetyie:

Please, let me know what response you eventually get.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Spazwik: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kindly Help me forward the Past Questions to Arinaderevco@gmail.com

Dharniel:

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.