Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897350 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Comfyski(f): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Princessadey post=53894756]
Pls how did u buy the materials?[/quote

PLEASE HELP ME WITH IT....MY eMAIL IS famousangelsjsc@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by damilee(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mayodotun:
panel 7
aiit tanx, try gist is on how e go tomorrow
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by froshchic: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Princessadey:
Good evening pls is there anyone writing the test on the 23rd of this month?

I am,by 8:30am
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Whummyn: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
izufrancis:
Who is writing the test anytime next week, so I can send d teststream question
pls kindly send the teststream to oluseyeareoyewunmi@yahoo.com. im writing tomao. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by coolestofall(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi, has anyone from panel 11 upwards gotten any successmail/invite for top management interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jornie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mayodotun:
panel 7
I was in panel 7 also..i didnt receive any interview invite.Can you copy the content of the mail let see pls
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jornie(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolestofall:
Hi, has anyone from panel 11 upwards gotten any successmail/invite for top management interview?
Has anyone at all gotten?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by fatiuogidan: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pls huz kindly help ur brother with past questions...I will really b grateful. fatiuogidan@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princessadey(f): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
froshchic:
Please who is writing access bank aptitude test on the 23rd of February and has the past questions please or who has written the test and has the past questions please,thanks!!!

Hello am also writing on the 23rd at yaba...have you been able to get some past questions?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by coolestofall(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
jornie:

Has anyone at all gotten?
smone here claims 2 hv gotten. Just go 2 d previous page. He said it is scheduled 4 2morow. What panel were u in.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by coolestofall(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
jornie:

I was in panel 7 also..i didnt receive any interview invite.Can you copy the content of the mail let see pls
I will b really pissed if dis is false, cos i hv smthing i hv 2 do outside Lagos but will b shrugging it waiting 4 my batch.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yeoja: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolestofall:
I was in panel 40, i haven't gotten. My friend got, panel 2
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princessadey(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=mikeeano post=53733780]
PUBLIC NOTICE

To those that have been sending me mail to request for the GMaths material and Essay-writing Tips(test stream) Listen carefully.
I noticed people demand for immediate reply whenever they request for those materials, imagine someone making a request by 1am and sent an abusive mail by 6am. Am I not going to sleep again cos you request for materials.

This is the point, for those who request within the time of 11.30pm to 10.30 am will get a reply within 11am to 12pm.
Those making request within the time of 10.31am to 10pm will get a reply within 10pm to 11.pm

NOTE : Do not request for teststream access bank past question because I bought it online and only one user can use at a time, I have sent mine to a nairalander writing the test tomorrow, when his done the lucky person will get it towards his/her test from Thursday night downward. But you can request for the teststream access bank essay-writing tip if your writing for entry level and not frontline.

I think am really trying to share the materials, therefore, please don't assume that I don't have things doing than to send materials only.

#letskeephelpingafriend.

I stand with nairalanders[/quote

Good evening...pls could you send to me too . my email is adesanyaadetutu19@gmail.com... Thanks so much.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jornie(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolestofall:

smone here claims 2 hv gotten. Just go 2 d previous page. He said it is scheduled 4 2morow. What panel were u in.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mayodotun: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Change of Venue and time.
Dear ******

We are pleased to advise you that your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of our recruitment process. We now wish to invite you to attend an interview with Top Management.

The details of your interview are as follows:

Date: 21st February 2017
Time: 5pm
Venue: PLOT 999C, DANMOLE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS STATE
Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test. .
Original/Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Original/Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original/Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original/Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.

Kind regards
dats d mail

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princessadey(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
froshchic:

I am,by 8:30am

Oh mine is by 4..could u drop ur number or any means of contact?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princessadey(f): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
mikeeano:

PUBLIC NOTICE

To those that have been sending me mail to request for the GMaths material and Essay-writing Tips(test stream) Listen carefully.
I noticed people demand for immediate reply whenever they request for those materials, imagine someone making a request by 1am and sent an abusive mail by 6am. Am I not going to sleep again cos you request for materials.

This is the point, for those who request within the time of 11.30pm to 10.30 am will get a reply within 11am to 12pm.
Those making request within the time of 10.31am to 10pm will get a reply within 10pm to 11.pm

NOTE : Do not request for teststream access bank past question because I bought it online and only one user can use at a time, I have sent mine to a nairalander writing the test tomorrow, when his done the lucky person will get it towards his/her test from Thursday night downward. But you can request for the teststream access bank essay-writing tip if your writing for entry level and not frontline.

I think am really trying to share the materials, therefore, please don't assume that I don't have things doing than to send materials only.

#letskeephelpingafriend.

I stand with nairalanders

I got it..thanks so much
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jornie(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mayodotun:
Change of Venue and time.
Dear ******

We are pleased to advise you that your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of our recruitment process. We now wish to invite you to attend an interview with Top Management.

The details of your interview are as follows:

Date: 21st February 2017
Time: 5pm
Venue: PLOT 999C, DANMOLE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS STATE
Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test. .
Original/Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Original/Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original/Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original/Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.

Kind regards
dats d mail

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team
Na joke? 5pm? When dem go finish?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princessadey(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please anyone with the test streams should please send to me ..my email is adesanyaadetutu19@gmail.com... Thanks so much.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Joey40: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello am scheduled for the aptitude test on 22nd this month. Please if anyone with the past questions on the frontline training materials would be kind enough to foward it to fsolataiwo@yahoo.com I'll greatly appreciate it.
Thanks and God bless.

Ps. I already know someone that went and didn't get cut off mark(50) this is like a second chance for us please anything atall even a tip is appreciated
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princessadey(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
izufrancis:
Who is writing the test anytime next week, so I can send d teststream question

Good evening.. Please could you send me the teststream questions.. Am writing mine on Thursday.. My email is adesanyaadetutu19@gmail.com... Thanks so much
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Princessadey(f): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
teemarht:

Please can I get the material too my test is for wednesday. Thanks a lot my mail is matthewoluwatoyin@yahoo.com

Pls do you still have the teststream?..kindly send to me .. My mail is adesanyaadetutu19@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yomi96(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
black101:
I noticed no one is giving feedback on their experience, so here is mine.

After the interview yesterday, I think I have started liking access bank. I just applied for applying sake and wrote the test for sake of writing the test then I attended the interview just as a way improving my interview skills as I am currently working, but during the interview we had a good conversation, from the "tell me about yourself" question which led to an in depth discussion about one of my hobbies then she asked what my mom thinks about the hobby which then led to a discussion about my family, what they do and my position in my family. While going through my LinkedIn Then she became more serious and asked about "my 5 year plan" and I linked it to access bank then she asked why access bank, I was talking then she interrupted and asked for more details about an access bank product that I mentioned, then that led to the "what would you do if you are not accepted" I told her i would apply again noni, I am very resilient and determined like that. then she gave me some career advice and I asked two questions, 1 behavioral and 1 technical and she answered them well.

The two questions that I didn't answer well by the response in their body language was "how do you know that you would fit in access bank" and "what would you do if you are not accepted". (Now I am going to work on my response to these questions for my next interview with another company)

Bear in mind that it was a panel of 4 but I really connected with that one. Two were marking my reactions and taking notes.

But overall it i have mixed reactions about the recruitment process, you make people sign in in one building then move to another building to get panel and flour number then move to another building to attend the interview. I believe They could have done better

I hope this helps someone. Cheers

bros abeg give us an insight on the technical and behavioral questions u asked dem

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by froshchic: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Princessadey:

Hello am also writing on the 23rd at yaba...have you been able to get some past questions?

At all dear buh hoping 2 get 4rm sum1 2moro...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Adexwhaq(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Mayodotun:
hello all, success mails have started rolling in. interview with top management tommorow

What day did you write your test Pls.
I did mine today, so Wen should I be expecting interview message
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Adexwhaq:

What day did you write your test Pls. I did mine today, so Wen should I be expecting interview message
Eya there are some who have written n nt yet called for interview. Patient bro
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DRscience(f): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
nena2014:

Eya there are some who have written n nt yet called for interview. Patient bro
please those that are yet t receive invite mail, any hope like this?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DeeOLAG: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmmm.all these invitations for aptitude test. I haven't gotten any o. Are they still sending messages to applicants
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DeeOLAG: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
I applied for d 2-year internship prg
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ayo12345(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Anybody from panel 11 and above gotten final interview invite? cry
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by LoveChrist: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Pls i need d teststream past questions pls help me and send to my mail ifunanyaagbodike@gmail.com. thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.