Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898214 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2017
chibuikepeter:
help a brother pls chibuikepeter85@gmail.com
sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello,

As the resumption date for training school has now been moved to April 3rd, 2017. This is to give you the opportunity to join our school of banking excellence in the first batch as desired.

You are required to come to 92, Lagos. Friday 24th of March 2017 by 12noon to sign for the final exercise.

When you complete the exercise kindly populate a table using the format below and send back via email to (olasunkanmi.osoba@accessbankplc.com) Using Final Assessment as the subject of the mail
S/N
Name
Account Number
Amount (N)
Branch Opened

Warm regards

I received this message just now
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Hello,

As the resumption date for training school has now been moved to April 3rd, 2017. This is to give you the opportunity to join our school of banking excellence in the first batch as desired.

You are required to come to 92, Lagos. Friday 24th of March 2017 by 12noon to sign for the final exercise.

When you complete the exercise kindly populate a table using the format below and send back via email to (olasunkanmi.osoba@accessbankplc.com) Using Final Assessment as the subject of the mail
S/N
Name
Account Number
Amount (N)
Branch Opened

Warm regards

I received this message just now

Congrats oooooo. Am still waiting for my mail oo
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
proudlyNigeria2:
What's this I hear about guarantor...so if I no get guarantor, no job for me? I don't understand. Someone please explain.
Please what do you find out about the guarantors. Urgent response is needed. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
nena2014:

Congrats oooooo. Am still waiting for my mail oo
You might be added to the August batch which is what we agreed on before I received this emergency mail this night
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
proudlyNigeria2:
What's this I hear about guarantor...so if I no get guarantor, no job for me? I don't understand. Someone please explain.
Guy How far with your Final Exercise and the request for Guarantor. Please enlighten me on that.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mobbyetty: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:
You might be added to the August batch which is what we agreed on before I received this emergency mail this night
Are you saying if you don't get a mail you would be paired with August batch?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2017
mobbyetty:

Are you saying if you don't get a mail you would be paired with August batch?
Yes
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Whichever comes no issue. But I would love to join the first batch.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by michael124: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls kindly help me with aces bank test steam question send to isangobongakpan@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please I have questions about account opening.
For the accounts that would be opened in Lagos do we necessarily have to be the ones to submit the forms?
Or they could just walk into any branch in Lagos and have it done themselves?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DoubleHcuteBabe: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tee2014:
Well, as much as i appreciate your concerns, i don't think you should have voiced such an opinion here.
Just because you are one step closer to TS, doesn't give you the right to crush the hopes of other waiting applicants. Except you are a Top management Staff. Which i strongly doubt.

The date for resumption of TS is not written on stone. BTW, some Individuals got invites on friday to go and sign for the final assessment on monday.

I'm not also ruling out the possibilities for invites coming in between today and tomorrow morning. TS is in batches, at least i've learnt that applicants still serving, and have gotten to the final stage where told to just go for medicals and continue the remaining process immediately after their POP.

So please kindly restrain from such.

I only talk when i have to.

Indeed, the date for resumption of TS isn't written on stone. I just remembered this comment when I got my mail for a change of resumption date. Thanks for giving hope to those who needed it at that time.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tee2014: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm happy it turned out so, Hope to see you in TS April 3rd... Cheers smiley
DoubleHcuteBabe:

Indeed, the date for resumption of TS isn't written on stone. I just remembered this comment when I got my mail for a change of resumption date. Thanks for giving hope to those who needed it at that time.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tee2014: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Call the account officer you were attached to, he'll provide you with all necessary information. Cheers!!!
Esther001:
Please I have questions about account opening.
For the accounts that would be opened in Lagos do we necessarily have to be the ones to submit the forms?
Or they could just walk into any branch in Lagos and have it done themselves?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tee2014:
Call the account officer you were attached to, he'll provide you with all necessary information. Cheers!!!

Can't remember getting attached to one
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tee2014: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Call or mail the HR Executive you signed the final assessment under, and ask for an account officer as soon as possible!
Esther001:

Can't remember getting attached to one
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sirnaked: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dharniel:

sent...
help a broda also...ashieduaustin@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tee2014:
Call or mail the HR Executive you signed the final assessment under, and ask for an account officer as soon as possible!
Okay. Thanks!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chandeliers: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Hey guys... I'm still kinda confused about this whole stuff... I've not gotten any mail since my interview session with TM (though I sent an inquiry mail and there was no reply)... Is it possible that regret mails are usually not being sent after TM interview... Or I should keep the little hope I still have alive?...thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chandeliers:
Hey guys... I'm still kinda confused about this whole stuff... I've not gotten any mail since my interview session with TM (though I sent an inquiry mail and there was no reply)... Is it possible that regret mails are usually not being sent after TM interview... Or I should keep the little hope I still have alive?...thanks

The truth is Dat you are not alone.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kabtee(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please, who has the soft copy of the access bank account opening form? I just met with someone who's ready to open an account but unfortunately, I don't have any copy around. pls if u do have, forward to my mail hardeydarmorlarh@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
kabtee:
Please, who has the soft copy of the access bank account opening form? I just met with someone who's ready to open an account but unfortunately, I don't have any copy around. pls if u do have, forward to my mail hardeydarmorlarh@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
https://www.accessbankplc.com/images/pdf/Individual_Account_Opening_Form_B.pdf
Download from that link
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kabtee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sotozo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
kabtee:

Thanks in anticipation.

Best thing is to go to any Access Bank branch nearest to you and get enough forms from them
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AugustBee: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please any one has acess bank test past question? I need it please

Up792708@myport.ac.uk.

Thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chrisdollar: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please guys I'm in dire need of access bank past questions.... sopuruchristian06@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alaricsaltzman: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please I need the past question for access bank entry level... I'll really appreciate. My mail is walexy.rea@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alaricsaltzman: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dharniel:

sent...
Please I need it too... Thanks

Walexy.rea@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DoubleHcuteBabe: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Please, I want to find out if u guys got acknowledgement and verification mails after submitting ur accts to Sunkanmi. Pls kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tee2014: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Yeah she did, kindly request for an acknowledgement of reception of your mail.
DoubleHcuteBabe:
Please, I want to find out if u guys got acknowledgement and verification mails after submitting ur accts to Sunkanmi. Pls kindly reply. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.