Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896192 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by emmyslimz: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
RealObserver:

Sent...

Please eat before you leave the house o, got to my venue by 8:10 am and finished my interview by 4:30pm, hunger almost finished me...

I discovered that a lot of persons didn't scale through the quantitave section in my set, this may be attributed to the fact that calculator were not allowed. You know how annoying and time wasting it could be when you are trying to divide big numbers.

My advice is this practice many fraction question, probability, simple interest, business maths, sets, what are complementary angles n supplementary angles, any business maths you come across. In order to be fast wen multiplying or dividing learn to how to divide through by 10 to reduce the numbers.

The questions were not difficult by it's really easy to fail... thanks to the guys that shared materials with Me, may God bless you

Successes everyone, bye for now
Quality advise...... How did the interview go, whats expected

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RealObserver(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
emmyslimz:

Quality advise...... How did the interview go, whats expected
It went well.

Started off with the normal 'introduce yourself ' line thereafter they begin to ask you questions based on your disposition, thus it's very necessary you set off with the right tone. Was asked about my drive, what I know about the bank, what I know about this recruitment program, do I fit the profile?... and lots more, anyways I enjoyed it cause it was more like an interactive session. Your questions will definitely be different from mine but just read more about the bank and their values.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by adeshinacute(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Olayinka105:

Please kindly help me send the past questions to segdiran105@gmail.com. Thanks

Past question please

Xpensive200@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Skilme(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kindly help with the past question fadekemiokuwa@yahoo.com.... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Skilme(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
moxiesera:
Please dee92 kindly forward the past questions to joykwen@gmail.com. pls help a sister. M

Kindly help with the past question fadekemiokuwa@yahoo.com....Pls help a brother too...Thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by fasty: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyinda32:

Can I use my temporary National ID card please?
I'm in same shoe, but someone told me that its permissible

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by fasty: 5:41am On Jun 17, 2017
elmafelix:

Kindly sent to me pls. thelma4211@yahoo.com
Any person writing on 23rd June in Ibadan??
For those who have written, how long did the whole 5stage process take?
Thankyou
Mobil Same date... hope you've gotten a clear direction on how d day gonna look like
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by fasty: 6:36am On Jun 17, 2017
mikeeano:

Yes they accepted NECO, but you will have to explain what happened to your WAEC. And also make your birth certificate and Id card explanatory enough that your age is the same.

@mikeeano
pls can one use temporary National Identity Slip (NIN slip) for I d card
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by olusola009: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2017
RealObserver:

It went well.

Started off with the normal 'introduce yourself ' line thereafter they begin to ask you questions based on your disposition, thus it's very necessary you set off with the right tone. Was asked about my drive, what I know about the bank, what I know about this recruitment program, do I fit the profile?... and lots more, anyways I enjoyed it cause it was more like an interactive session. Your questions will definitely be different from mine but just read more about the bank and their values.
How much do they pay frontline intership candidate? Please I mean during training and after training
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2017
mcpat you had your test on the 14th right, i also did, have you heard anything from them?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcpat(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thavybe:
mcpat you had your test on the 14th right, i also did, have you heard anything from them?

Nothing yet. I'm guessing panel Interview will be next week tho.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls can anyone assist me with past questions... my email id is ayan4wale@yahoo.com...pls kindly forward to me....
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dharniel , how are you? Pls I also need the past questions.... kindly forward to my email if ayan4wale@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RealObserver(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
olusola009:

How much do they pay frontline intership candidate? Please I mean during training and after training
Sincerely I have no idea, I applied for the executive trainee program by the way
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Hadeyhorlla(f): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=RealObserver post=57586475]
It went well.

Pls I also need the past question. I would appreciate if anyone can send to my mail shittuadeolat@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Maifedee: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evening house,pls I need the past questions too. I'll appreciate if it can be sent to my mail ifedolapo.ojo@gmail.com.Thanks and God bless
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RealObserver(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=Hadeyhorlla post=57607836][/quote]
Sent
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ggoldmine: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
RealObserver:

Sent...

Please eat before you leave the house o, got to my venue by 8:10 am and finished my interview by 4:30pm, hunger almost finished me...

I discovered that a lot of persons didn't scale through the quantitave section in my set, this may be attributed to the fact that calculator were not allowed. You know how annoying and time wasting it could be when you are trying to divide big numbers.

My advice is this practice many fraction question, probability, simple interest, business maths, sets, what are complementary angles n supplementary angles, any business maths you come across. In order to be fast wen multiplying or dividing learn to how to divide through by 10 to reduce the numbers.

The questions were not difficult by it's really easy to fail... thanks to the guys that shared materials with Me, may God bless you

Hello. What time did u start the test and how long did it last? I have another commitment on my test date, and would like to plan well for this. Thanks a lot.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by eella: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
nimaat:
@Ella..... Please I need the past questions. Forward it to tomilayomedinat@gmail.com. Thank you.
sent
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kunmid: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
eella:
sent
Pls help me with d past questions too adeotikunmi@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by gbemi028: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is the interview immediately after d test .... or d next day?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by phehlar: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
RealObserver:

Sent
please help send it to akeredolufela@yahoo.co.uk..... I will b having my test o friday.... Tnx in advance
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nwakannaya1: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
RealObserver:

Sent
Could you pls forward to my mail? Nwakannaya1@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by phehlar: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
eella:
sent
please help send to akeredolufela@yahoo.co.uk........... I will b having my test on Friday...... Tnx in advance
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by phehlar: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
RealObserver:

Sent...

please help send the past questions to akeredolufela@yahoo.co.uk............ Tnx in advance
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AOH1: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please send to oluhelenalabi@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Hadeyhorlla(f): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
I've gotten it, thanks @Realobserver
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nivlek(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
RealObserver:

Yes I did both of them today
That must've been crazy.

Did my test yesterday and had my interview today.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elmafelix: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dunamel:
I'm writing on 23rd June in ibadan
Mine is by 3pm, when is yours
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nivlek(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
And just a heads up guys, try as much as possible to know the bank's mission. It's quite lengthy but cram it if you will. Almost flopped on that today. Just had to rephrase the last line of it and thankfully my panel wasn't totally stern. They were "forgiving". Don't know how yours might be

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elmafelix: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
fasty:

Mobil Same date...
hope you've gotten a clear direction on how d day gonna look like

Interview and test same day... Mine is by 3pm so i am guessing the interview will not be same day.. Hope to see you there
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nivlek(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2017
ggoldmine:

Hello. What time did u start the test and how long did it last? I have another commitment on my test date, and would like to plan well for this. Thanks a lot.

You can't really tell what time it's gonna start. You'll only have a better chance if yours is the first batch of the day, so you ain't necessarily waiting for anybody to be done with the iPads. But the test is 60mins, 45mins and 10mins in that order, and they set you up for the next once you're done with one. So your speed on each could determine when you leave there as well. That's if they don't pull a Panel Interview on you same day like they did @RealObserver by the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.