Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896199 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oyeyemi23(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2017
okonuemmanuel:
OK I believe different panels have different ways they ask their questions. The main thing here is confidence. You can never be too prepare for an interview... Especially a panel interview, where you don't have 1 but 4 people asking you questions. Read everything you can read. Why you left your previous employment... Even if its Nysc ppa, what impart did you make their, now if you made great impart they would be puzzled on why they allowed you leave and not retain you. At this juncture just put up that killer smile and give any response that comes to your head. Don't know about other states but I did my panel interview at access bank head office, so you should understand how very strict and professional they were, plus am a guy and my panel had 3 men and a lady. In all it boils down to your confidence. They were questions they asked I forgot the answers to.. I looked them in the eyes and with a smiles said 4 core values and said I forgot the other two. When I was asked my own core value I was taken aback... Before now I never really thought about my core values but am very good with words so I was able to say something sensible

Please when did your write you test in Lagos?, I wrote on the 13th and still haven't heard anything
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Enkay12: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2017
gbemi028:
lagos ikeja

Mine is also Ikeja @Allen
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by NaturalNerd(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Those of you who had your panel interview on the 16th of June in Lagos, have you heard anything? Regret? Success? Anything at all... The wait is long o!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Haruza: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2017
NaturalNerd:
Those of you who had your panel interview on the 16th of June in Lagos, have you heard anything? Regret? Success? Anything at all... The wait is long o!
Speaking of wait, you might have to get used to that bruh.. Ask those that wrote their frontline tests in April.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ck123(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pls, anyone who did medicals on d 21st of July in Lagos nd has heard from dem...yet to hear from access oo as touching pre-employment doc nd training...anyone with such experience?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shogat(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
ck123:
Pls, anyone who did medicals on d 21st of July in
Lagos nd has heard from dem...yet to hear from
access oo as touching pre-employment doc nd
training...anyone with such experience?
July? and is it entry level medicals?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by GMan650(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
josefite:
If you had ur panel interview on 23rd in Ib, kindly drop it WhatsApp contact so we can follow it up 2geda.

grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ck123(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
shogat:
July? and is it entry level medicals?
No...it's frontline, sori I didn't specify..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Haruza:

Speaking of wait, you might have to get used to that bruh.. Ask those that wrote their frontline tests in April.

Hmmmmm talking abt d wait. Come let me lecture you with experience.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by LifeOfZain: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2017
nena2014:

Hmmmmm talking abt d wait. Come let me lecture you with experience.
. Lmao. I swear
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mantissa1: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Haruza:

people like me.... If you really want to work @Accessbank, you must be ready to wait... Since April, we are still waiting... I guess after test and first interview, they only send one mail /month to each applicant.... Frontline Applicants from IB should be able to relate.... God is on our syd....
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by eddyjasper: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello please can anyone, a good Samaritan here send me any access bank past question. I really need it before weekend.
My email is :
eddyzcreed@gmail.com
May God's blessing be upon you help me out. please
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by eddyjasper: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
RealObserver:

Sent
please can you send me some past question Bro.?? I'll really appreciate it
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Had my interview on 8th Juneain abuja at garki branch, spoke with a staff there yesterday, he said the one on one interview is underway at Port Harcourt. So in 2-3 weeks time we should be expecting a mail.. Thosevin lag and Ibadan shld expect it next week or upper
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4wizzyf: 2:55am On Jul 07, 2017
alpacino94:
Had my interview on 8th Juneain abuja at garki branch, spoke with a staff there yesterday, he said the one on one interview is underway at Port Harcourt. So in 2-3 weeks time we should be expecting a mail.. Thosevin lag and Ibadan shld expect it next week or upper

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RealObserver(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2017
eddyjasper:
please can you send me some past question Bro.?? I'll really appreciate it
Your mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by gordonz(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2017
RealObserver:

Your mail
Please Kindly send me the access bank past question to this address, paulord2004@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chiscodedon(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2017
alpacino94:
trying to understand ur choice of English... underway...? Asin they've started one on one interview in ph? or in two weeks time,they will begin one on one interview in ph...pls clarify
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4wizzyf: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2017
chiscodedon:

trying to understand ur choice of English... underway...? Asin they've started one on one interview in ph? or in two weeks time,they will begin one on one interview in ph...pls clarify

underway means it's on already. from what he reported people in lagos and ibadan shud start derz soon enof.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2017
chiscodedon:

Oya nw .. Get this straight! One on one interview is on already at pH.. From the impression d HR member gave me. D head of HR will spend at most a week in each state.. So we're left with lagos, Ibadan and abuja.. So do the math..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2017
4wizzyf:

underway means it's on already. from what he reported people in lagos and ibadan shud start derz soon enof.

Correct✔ thanks Gee
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by eddyjasper: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2017
RealObserver:
Your mail
eddyzcreed@gmail.com Thanks mahn
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by r4blessing: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2017
alpacino94:

Oya nw .. Get this straight! One on one interview is on already at pH.. From the impression d HR member gave me. D head of HR will spend at most a week in each state.. So we're left with lagos, Ibadan and abuja.. So do the math..
u forgot benin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by perooo2017(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
and kaduna
r4blessing:
u forgot benin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chiscodedon(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
alpacino94:

k tnx
although, in ph here,am yet to see any among us that have received an invite...but was told to be expecting invite next week
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by aymiii: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Chiscodedon when did you write in PH?? I haven't gotten any invite either
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chiscodedon(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
aymiii:
Chiscodedon when did you write in PH?? I haven't gotten any invite either
wrote on may 31,panel interview on 1 june...no news yet on one on one interview
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Enkay12: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2017
How about panel interview cos some have written the test last month or so and no news from them yet.. One on one interview comes after panel interview
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oyeyemi23(f): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abi o, the wait is killing, since June 13th no invite for panel interview yet . God is in charge

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Josskute(m): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=RealObserver post=58203587]
Your mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Enkay12:
How about panel interview cos some have written the test last month or so and no news from them yet.. One on one interview comes after panel interview

Oboi���
Which state guy
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyeyemi23:
Abi o, the wait is killing, since June 13th no invite for panel interview yet . God is in charge

Ahhhh! Hardluck. Ours was just a day interval between the rest and the panel. Which state sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.