Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (919576 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Brymo: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
john4eal:

What were u asked? And was it facial or video interview?
facial
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
please do they(access bank) send mails/invites to both entry level and frontline at the same time?,cos people that went for frontline with me(I applied for entry level) have gotten invites,but I haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
@elderkezini. Calm down. I don't think any invite have been sent for Enugu peeps (I mean entry level). I also did in Enugu on 13th June. Letz be positive and patient!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sesame172:
@elderkezini. Calm down. I don't think any invite have been sent for Enugu peeps (I mean entry level). I also did in Enugu on 13th June. Letz be positive and patient!
so u did in Enugu, and I dey here dey think say I dey alone,hw u dey?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
AOSamson:
A whatsapp group has been created for Access Bank Executive Trainee applicants having their interview or test in Kaduna n Abuja.
To join,send a Whatsapp msg to 08051499889
Strictly Whatsapp
If previous applicants in the time past have chosen to create Whatsapp group to share useful information instead of sharing those information on this thread. This thread will be dormant already and you might not have access to any useful informations being shared here. Also, intending applicants that will be processing their application from the North might not get any useful information. We all have benefitted in one way or the other from the experience and discussions of previous applicants. So deviating from this thread ain't a good idea in my own opinion

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AFOLABISUG1: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Samkeniyy:

If previous applicants in the time past have chosen to create Whatsapp group to share useful information instead of sharing those information on this thread. This thread will be dormant already and you might not have access to any useful informations being shared here. Also, intending applicants that will be processing their application from the North might not get any useful information. We all have benefitted in one way or the other from the experience and discussions of previous applicants. So deviating from this thread ain't a good idea in my own opinion

The thread has been wonderful, no one is deviating, people like us will still visit and drop info. But you'll agree with me that WhatsApp is easier to share info.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
AFOLABISUG1:

The thread has been wonderful, no one is deviating, people like us will still visit and drop info. But you'll agree with me that WhatsApp is easier to share info.
I am through with the whole Process. I'm not speaking for myself. I spoke on behalf of others.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:

I am through with the whole Process. I'm not speaking for myself. I spoke on behalf of others.

Since u are done.
After, TMI
What are d next stages
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2017
alpacino94:

Since u are done.
After, TMI
What are d next stages

Next: Account Opening for 10 people with minimum of 200,000 in each account.

Next is Medicals at ikoyi
Next is preemployment Documents where you are required to present two guarantors that holds managerial positions in a Financial Institutions or Blue chip company.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emmykool417: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Next is preemployment Documents where you are required to present two guarantors that holds managerial positions in a Financial Institutions or Blue chip company.
Must the minimum in each account be 200,000.What If the oda accounts have #50000 and like 2 account complete the 200000
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Areum(f): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Must the total number of people be 10? What if one person gives 500000 or a million?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Emmykool417:

Must the minimum in each account be 200,000.What If the oda accounts have #50000 and like 2 account complete the 200000
The form indicated 200,000 minimum for 10 Account. But you can ask your Account officer when the time comes
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mustylique(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:

this is the shitty part of the recruitment that doesn't really sound nice..people that are yet to be employed to look for customers..it ain't fair..shitty country I must say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
mustylique:

this is the shitty part of the recruitment that doesn't really sound nice..people that are yet to be employed to look for customers..it ain't fair..shitty country I must say.
It also ain't fair that candidates run away after training school to join other commercial bank that could not invest in the training of young graduates. What will be their gain after spending lots of money on inexperienced graduates and they can't benefit commitment from such candidates. It's a win win after training school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mustylique(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Samkeniyy:

It also ain't fear that candidates run away after training school to join other commercial bank that could not invest in the training of young graduates. What will be their gain after spending lots of money on inexperienced graduates and they can't benefit commitment from such candidates. It's a win win after training school

if dey actually pay their graduate trainees as much as I hv heard of..i don't see why any young chap will dump dem for another bank..and It ain't fair on people that won't be able to meet up with their supposed target and time range.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by diechor: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
anyone who did panel interview in benin on 17th june who has received invite for top mgt interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
mustylique:

if dey actually pay their graduate trainees as much as I hv heard of..i don't see why any young chap will dump dem for another bank..and It ain't fair on people that won't be able to meet up with their supposed target and time range.
you'll be surprised how many "young chap" will dump access bank for other firms before the end of TS.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
elderkezini92:
so u did in Enugu, and I dey here dey think say I dey alone,hw u dey?
Don't be worried by the wait. We will be called soonest. God is alive!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sesame172:

Don't be worried by the wait. We will be called soonest. God is alive!
He is. He really is.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by eella: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Tnx alot
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by eella: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Beeehorlah:

Find a contact person in Access bank or call the HR and discuss your issue.

Most of the mails we send goes to their junk/spam... Don't wait for the mail.
tnx
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toluduji: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello every one i heard 2nd batch for training school is starting around sept 11.

Please anyone that had Top management interview this month of august in lagos and has started medicals should signify. I want to know if they have done their final shortlisting. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Alvaro21: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello I just Got an email from this name "Olasunkanmi Osoba" , i will like to know whether it is Genuine? is anyone familiar with this name?
I don't remember whether i applied to access bank, if i did it must have been last year.
Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alvaro21:
Hello I just Got an email from this name "Olasunkanmi Osoba" , i will like to know whether it is Genuine? is anyone familiar with this name?
I don't remember whether i applied to access bank, if i did it must have been last year.
Thanks.
That is the name of a staff member. whatz the content of the mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alvaro21:
Thanks.
That is the HR Persons in Access Bank. What's the content of your mail as her mail always require urgency
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Smokeybrain(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
how true is the mail?

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dharyor1234(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alvaro21:
Thanks.

Same here, I just received the mail.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Smokeybrain:
how true is the mail?
what's on the upper part of the message(have u gone through the entire recruitment process)?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Smokeybrain(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
elderkezini92:
what's on the upper part of the message(have u gone through the entire recruitment process)?
Entry level program training scheduled for 6th November, 2017. have not gone through the entire recruitment process.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by GCsomething: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
I got same mail this evening by 3:52pm from same Olasunkanmi Osoba to write tomorrow-25th by 8am -12pm.

Why so prompt? What if I am not in Lagos?

Nawaoh! God just your help this time
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by GCsomething: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who has written this test? How is it like?

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
GCsomething:
Who has written this test? How is it like?

Thanks
I don't even understand the whole process again,this "test" is it for people that are through with their TMI and 2weeks assignment or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.