Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897608 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by folafly: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
chinkichun:

I did my final interview on the 6th of August and I made it. I'm currently at the stage of opening accounts now. Do you know when the training school will start?
have you gotten all 10accounts?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by amy44(f): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2015
kemiThegoddess:
They are compiling the list for the next batch training school, and they havent gotten to the quota yet,so more interviews are still be conducted thats why you havent been contacted yet. have you been asked to open accounts?
I haven't been contacted after the final interview with d hr and I haven't been called for d opening of account stage as well.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by luckyjacob: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
i need direction on how to get to shippers tower 4 park lane appapa from mile 2
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bonjel75(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
luckyjacob:
i need direction on how to get to shippers tower 4 park lane appapa from mile 2
When is ur test?
Mine is 18!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sanjayd1(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hi. Concerning the dragnet test, I don't have a national Id card or something of the sort. I intend to use my NYSC id card. Don't know if they will accept it.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sanjayd1(f): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
juddexy2:
we all in same boat, rescheduled, lets meet on whatsapp...what do you guys think?
Hi. This is my number 08081213070. Please add up on WhatsApp.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by folafly: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sanjayd1:
Hi. Concerning the dragnet test, I don't have a national Id card or something of the sort. I intend to use my NYSC id card. Don't know if they will accept it.
so far it has your picture,they should accept it,besides don't u av dat NIMC slip for national Idcard?cos dats wat most of us used.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sanjayd1(f): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
folafly:
so far it has your picture,they should accept it,besides don't u av dat NIMC slip for national Idcard?cos dats wat most of us used.
I don't have the slip. I really hope they accept.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by gingger(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sanjayd1:

I don't have the slip. I really hope they accept.

I doubt if they will accept it since it's a job interview.. . U can't tell me u don't ve voter's card na.. To b on d safer side don't go with ur NYSC id card alone.. .
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sanjayd1(f): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=gingger post=37031207]

I doubt if they will accept it since it's a job interview.. . U can't tell me u don't ve voter's card na.. To b on d safer side don't go with ur NYSC id card alone.. . [/
I don't have the permanent one. Its the old one I have.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ugboemmanuel(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dharniel:

sent...
bros can u send me the past question too pls. I would be grateful. I need it asap. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sdot281092: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
@dharniel pls send me the past question. sdot281092@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jimwalex(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Fredoh:
Hi guys, thank God i made it to the training school at last! see wo they said that the car lone thing is mandatory, so after training i must have a car, they said you can choose from: ford, nissan, hyundai and kia. the question is, which of this products is the best? experienced ones should comment please!
bro,pls do u mind sharing ur experience abt d access bank training school u attended with some of us dat just got invited for d aptitude test..were u able to get d job? what happens after d training school? is d job automatic to everybody dat qualified for d training school? and what is ur own take abt d belief d job is mainly marketing job?
ur contribution will be highly appreciated.thank u
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
itzlabode:

mr Dan. i don send u mail tire 4 d past questions. pls would be grateful if u can share . ifeanyiolabode@gmail.com

sent, pls i'm so sorry for my late reply...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
ugboemmanuel:
bros can u send me the past question too pls. I would be grateful. I need it asap. Thanks

what's your e-mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
sdot281092:
@dharniel pls send me the past question. sdot281092@yahoo.com

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dharniel:

sent, pls i'm so sorry for my late reply...

Good day boss.. Please can u send me the past question to david4cool@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 2:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Jimwalex:

bro,pls do u mind sharing ur experience abt d access bank training school u attended with some of us dat just got invited for d aptitude test..were u able to get d job? what happens after d training school? is d job automatic to everybody dat qualified for d training school? and what is ur own take abt d belief d job is mainly marketing job?

U will surely

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jimwalex(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2015
post=37138292:

U will surely join the bank upon completion of the training skul programme which is 5 months. No, the last batch that left training skul all got retail operations; 70% of dem are now back ups and assistant Branch managers. so, the vacant positions as at the time ur class will be leaving training skul determines where the class gets posted to.
thanx a lot,bro...i really appreciate!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
post=37138292:

U will surely join the bank upon completion of the training skul programme which is 5 months. No, the last batch that left training skul all got retail operations; 70% of dem are now back ups and assistant Branch managers. so, the vacant positions as at the time ur class will be leaving training skul determines where the class gets posted to.

HI pls I just sent you a pm, will like to clarify somethings. Thanks
Earnestly looking forward to ur reply.
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Fredoh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jimwalex:

Sorry for replying your message this late!
First of all, I want you to know that what I will share with you is strictly my experience at ACCESS BANK SCHOOL OF BANKING EXCELLENCE and you are at liberty wether or not to use this information for any decision making.
To start with, Accessbank training school ruined my life! I have decided to keep quiet about it on Nairaland till somebody talks about it.
Let Me Summarize!
After they made us look for #2M customers for them. We went to Lagos and did our Medicals on Friday, we were to resume TS on Monday. When we went to TS on Monday we met a woman called Neka, and she was the Almighty in the school- she was the program director!
She welcomed us, and ask if anybody's married, obviously nobody!
She asked if anybody's is getting married, no body
Then she asked me anybody's gonna be a wedding best man, then a girl said her sister is getting married and she's a friend. The woman said "you have to choose between your sister's wedding and this TS. The bottom line is TS is hectic!
Officially it's supposed to start 8am and close at 6pm, but I tell you what! There comes a time you will wish to sleep in the school but they don't allow passing the night any longer!
The courses are of two types "soft skills and core course" you are expected to keep your all your scores above 65% to remain in the TS and 64.99 is not equal to 65!
If you come late the rule says you'll pay 2k, if you skip a day without concrete reason, the rule says you'll be withdrawn!
If you skip a gym class the rule says you will be withdrawn!
If you score less than 65 in a soft skill, no problem so long as your moving average is above 65!
If you score less than 65 in a core course YOU HAVE FAILED THE COURSE and will be given a ONE MORE GRACE TO RESEAT IT, and reseating costs 3k.
fast-forwarding
You must take a compulsory car "LEASE" ( pls find out the difference between loan and lease) which is kia car.
You will be given 43,750 as allowance.
Biggest news is that after graduation, the pay is huge.
No accommodations for Nigerian trainees. Only for foreign trainees. (Zambia, Ghana etc)
after a successful graduation, class toppers may stay at the head office.
Class/course toppers may be given a prize for their hard work!
Must trainees will be sent to marketing, however, marketing or no marking, the target thing continues.
Unfortunately, I became a victim of circumstances and I was withdrawn!
As me why!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Fredoh:

First of all, I want you to know that what I will share with you is strictly my experience at ACCESS BANK SCHOOL OF BANKING EXCELLENCE and you are at liberty wether or not to use this information for any decision making.
To start with, Accessbank training school ruined my life! I have decided to keep quiet about it on Nairaland till somebody talks about it.
Let Me Summarize!
After they made us look for #2M customers for them. We went to Lagos and did our Medicals on Friday, we were to resume TS on Monday. When we went to TS on Monday we met a woman called Neka, and she was the Almighty in the school- she was the program director!
Then she asked me anybody's gonna be a wedding best man, then a girl said her sister is getting married and she's a friend. The woman said "you have to choose between your sister's wedding and this TS. The bottom line is TS is hectic!
Officially it's supposed to start 8am and close at 6pm, but I tell you what! There comes a time you will wish to sleep in the school but they don't allow passing the night any longer!
The courses are of two types "soft skills and core course" you are expected to keep your all your scores above 65% to remain in the TS and 64.99 is not equal to 65!
If you come late the rule says you'll pay 2k, if you skip a day without concrete reason, the rule says you'll be withdrawn!
If you score less than 65 in a soft skill, no problem so long as your moving average is above 65!
If you score less than 65 in a core course YOU HAVE FAILED THE COURSE and will be given a ONE MORE GRACE TO RESEAT IT, and reseating costs 3k.
fast-forwarding
You must take a compulsory car "LEASE" ( pls find out the difference between loan and lease) which is kia car.
No accommodations for Nigerian trainees. Only for foreign trainees. (Zambia, Ghana etc)
Must trainees will be sent to marketing, however, marketing or no marking, the target thing continues.
As me why!

Fredoh:

Let Me Summarize!
fast-forwarding
As me why!

Fredoh:

Let Me Summarize!
fast-forwarding
As me why!

What did you do sir?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by folafly: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fredoh:

Let Me Summarize!
fast-forwarding
As me why!
would like to know why...and is the training school monday to sunday?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chinkichun: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mehn... One is getting scared already. embarassed
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
david2:

Good day boss.. Please can u send me the past question to david4cool@yahoo.com. thanks

sent, sorry for my late reply...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dharniel:

sent, sorry for my late reply...

I appreciate
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by folafly: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
chinkichun:
Mehn... One is getting scared already. embarassed
av u met your target?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Heedahyat(f): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Has anyone who did final interview on Tuesday, 18 August, 11:00am at the Head office been contacted after then?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by PozyPee(f): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2015
folafly:
have you gotten all 10accounts?
I also made it..v submitted my 10 accounts but nothing from them... I am tired of the wait already
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by folafly: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2015
PozyPee:
I also made it..v submitted my 10 accounts but nothing from them... I am tired of the wait already
you got all 10accounts before the deadline?u try o...i'm still on the matter,altho my deadline hasn't elasped
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by PozyPee(f): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
folafly:
you got all 10accounts before the deadline?u try o...i'm still on the matter,altho my deadline hasn't elasped
mine lapsed lastweek thursday.. Wat time do u tink the training school would start this one dey jus started another proces.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by folafly: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
PozyPee:
mine lapsed lastweek thursday.. Wat time do u tink the training school would start this one dey jus started another proces.
next batch of training school starts august31

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.