Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (75367 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
So you're not a scummie? gush! your drivels on this thread must be terribly insignificant and worthless for me not to even bother recalling who the bloody f**K your demented mind routes for.apologies to the scumtwats but then seeing that meaningless,quixotic reasoning has alwaz been their stock in trade I couldnt help but tag on the afore mentioned slowpoke to their cluster.  .

Its clear from your idiosyncratic,pretentious responses that you must lie in that bracket of those the rest of us rightly describe as leeches.those who though so painfully deprived socially,physically nd intellectually continue to deride themselves in believing in their self worth when infact even your mother refuses to accept your existence as nothing more than a biological mistake.'stop rolling with the down trodden' my foot.

The way you go on hyping about your aristocratic stature simply marks you out as a facadist.Its you who needs to get a life as fronting what your low life prevents you from attaining even if you were to live for a dozen centuries will do you no good my friend. 

I'm a red devil small boi grin grin grin or can't u read and understand little posts anymore?
all these bollocks for me? ok, u know what u'll do?
modify it and send a better one

u wasted 3 paragraphs to say nothing hehehehehehe
The way maggots like you are produced on this thread daily should be dealt with.
aristocratic nature? who?
bros, me n u na 2 worlds apart. deal with it or die a natural death
like i said before, run to mama and ask him why ur life reek misery!!!
ok? goodboi

Mukina2
u dey talk to me? talk to ur pikin na
the guy provoke so tey na nonsence e dey post

hehehehehehe
u guys are in trouble

Mr Cesc
gimme some more of ur asinine posts
imme deal with them today today, no be tmr grin grin
olodo. na by grammar, no be so, go find some teaching job do in ur village
oponu ayeraye  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2008
@tkb417
You must be pipe-dreaming!! no set of female fans are as pretty and classy as Gunner chics not to mention the guys we all ooze class and charisma abeg
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
Brand new thread they are already fighting undecided

TBK
no one said anything about banning, i have pleaded with both you and cesc to let this go but you guys keep going on, like there's a trophy attached to it undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by meexteriox(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

GUNNERS TILL I KPAI

NUTIN DO US
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
@tkb417
You must be pipe-dreaming!! no set of female fans are as pretty and classy as Gunner chics not to mention the guys we all ooze class and charisma abeg

40 boi
u know i used to have some of ur chicks in akoka na.  .  .some of them fine but abeg den don dey decamp
their boifees cant afford jersieys no more. the global meltdown is affecting a lotta dem grin grin grin

Mukina
u said sumfn will happen if we dont stop
the only thing that can happen is BAN
u cannot arrest nor kill na grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Cesc04
This your grammar na wonder someone must have really stepped on your toes today.Do ya thang

@kay_pumpin
Bobo free these Scummies whether we win or lose they are always in your face like an annoying neighbour

@Sauron
Make we hear word bo!! Even Hull City have fans!! if you guys want to act a fool then what do the likes of Real Madrid fans who have won 31 League titles and 9 UCL's do? go on a killing spree?

Promiscuous indeed that's a Scummy thing dread from the players to the Managers and the fans especially the players who holds more romps and orgies than the Winking self-servicer and his Portuguese and Brazillian Compadres

@tkb
Hey ya don't tell me you bought a few jerseys for those girls lol those are Jersey fans you would see a babe wearing Liverpool on Monday,Chelsea on Tuesday and Arsenal on Wednesday na boys like una dey cause am
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
@sauron

aluta continua,victoria, u can finish it off urself.If Chelsea fans did die waiting for 50yrs of EPL trophy,u fink just 4 seasons is enuff to drown me?Even if Arsenal stays the whole millenium trophyless,my generation is already in-line to follow the arsenal afficionadoism,its in me gene and i am already transferrin it grin cool

@tk wateva!

U r simply suffering from saturday night palsy!Enough said posted
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Cesc04
This your grammar na wonder someone must have really stepped on your toes today.Do ya thang

me sef ready for the grammar today.  grin grin

@kay_pumpin
Bobo free these Scummies whether we win or lose they are always in your face like an annoying neighbour
na so.  .  .thats why we are all here. if we dont do all these things, these place will be like a graveyard. some of the old guys here will know nothing is personal here. i can remember how we were looking for who to diss b4 the season started, now its begun. lets enjoy it cos may is around the corner

Kay
na today u wan start to dey learn ur own english?
ode, no go find work. who dey talk to u sef?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
A-40
but u know say those akoka gurls are jersey fans na.
dnt tell me u dont know.

Check UTD gurls, meeen, they are dope

the last time we had a party in ABJ to celebrate our double, u should have been there to see the 'kind' of chicks we paraded
abeg, arsenal no get fine gurls again

how ur wifey na grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

Kay
na today u wan start to dey learn ur own english?
ode, no go find work. who dey talk to u sef?

eh yah!neva knew u werent referrin to me!

oloshi, agbero, atole, darefoetus-incarnate and cretinous vermin! i am kinda free now grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
h yah!never knew u werent referrin to me!

oloshi, agbero, atole, darefoetus-incarnate and cretinous vermin! i am kind of free now
grin grin grin this is what uve been reduced to?
u don kolo grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
kay_pumpin:

@sauron

aluta continua,victoria, u can finish it off yourself.If Chelsea fans did die waiting for 50yrs of EPL trophy,u think just 4 seasons is enough to drown me?Even if Arsenal stays the whole millenium trophyless,my generation is already in-line to follow the arsenal afficionadoism,its in me gene and i am already transferrin it grin cool

U can transfer any gene u want down the generation. . . . Thatz ur choice.
However, Arsenal fans should TAPE IT SHUT anytime you are in the company of English/European Champions.
The gulf between Man Utd and Arsenal is so WIDE it's the same distance between Canada and South Africa.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

A-40
but u know say those akoka gurls are jersey fans na.
dnt tell me u don't know.

Check UTD gurls, meeen, they are dope

the last time we had a party in ABJ to celebrate our double, u should have been there to see the 'kind' of chicks we paraded
abeg, arsenal no get fine gurls again

how ur wifey na grin grin
E be like say na the omo-alata type you dey follow paro because some girls would only call you up when there is a battle of the fans party or when their room-mate from jand just came back with some brand new jerseys and they want you to cop them one.Spend wisely my friend
And once again stop comparing your girls to Arsenal chics because
1:They are finer
2:They are in the Majority
Enter P.H or Apapa G.R.A and see cream gunner chics in different shapes and sizes one day with them and you would definitely switch allegiance
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2008
E be like say na the omo-alata type you dey follow paro because some girls would only call you up when there is a battle of the fans party or when they room-mate from jand just came back with some brand new jerseys and they want you to cop them one.Spend wisely my friend
And once again stop comparing your girls to Arsenal chics because
1:They are finer
2:They are in the Majority
Enter P.H or Apapa G.R.A and see cream gunner chics in different shapes and sizes one day with them and you would definitely switch allegiance

see u grin grin
i wont disclose more that i have done already. i have seen the best of both worlds
ask dem r-loaded what im talking about. . .its a confirmed gist in town
ur babes are razz

Apapa G.R.A? ehn ehn
i'll check it out. cool

Dayo
u get keys to that zone? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

see u grin grin
i wont disclose more that i have done already. i have seen the best of both worlds
ask them r-loaded what I'm talking about. . .its a confirmed gist in town
ur babes are razz

Apapa G.R.A? ehn ehn
i'll check it out. cool
I have told you have been rolling with the wrong ones cream girl pass cream girl some people dey chop rice while some dey chop beans you dig?I have told you that its not every girl you see in an Arsenal jersey that's a fan some got them courtesy of their yahoo boyfriend or some other dude that was gullible enough to buy them one.If you see a posh honey in a Gunner jersey a few minutes of politicking with her would give you the hints.Ariwo Ko
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by AJITERU: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
You guys are really really funny sha. Anyway I'm enjoying myself.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ajiteru
guy, NL is fun na. . .forget the little arguements here and there
na wetin dey make the sports section tick be dat

A-40
Ariwo ko? grin grin
Correct.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
HIA!!!!!!!!!!
We don begin drag girls wey fine pass biko nu??
40 Boi, na fine babes want win ya trophy?
Abi na dem you want vent AW frustration on top?

If e like, make Arsenal carry all the fine babes wey dey Ph and APapa GRA
Na me trophy i want to dey see for OT

Maybe after that you fit use them fine chicks console tongue tongue
Shuo!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
Boiz will be boiz. . .so its now about girls grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
Emperoh go and finish your suchi dish with Criz, when you're done you can come back an join in. grin grin cheesy

Chelski women are the worst, so razz that their queen had to be named razorr cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

Emperoh go and finish your suchi dish with Criz, when you're done you can come back an join in. grin grin cheesy

Dude, what is your issue with Emp and suchi? tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
Why will I leave him alone? Dem no get suchi for my village. tongue grin

So many people are querying AW, even Kit has been lambasting me for supporting AW earlier this season. sad

There are so many things that can be said to be wrong with this team, but a major one seems to be lack of spirit/determination.

How can they be so lethargic after getting a week's rest? If they are lethargic for this weekend after traveling and all, I would not be surprised. But staying home all week, even getting the chance to watch the young guns play nicely on Wednesday, yet they couldn't raise their game for more than 10 mins against Villa. undecided

Some say it's midfield, some say it's defence - I say there is a fundamental problem with team spirit right now - the overall lack of drive save for a few like Sagna and Denilson is very worrying. It's either they are worn out from excessive training, or they don't have any self confidence at all. Or worst of all, they feel they are so good that they don't even need to exert themselves!

Cesc in particular, bless him, has been poor. I think he might be suffering from burn out and needs to get sufficient rest to get back to his best. He can't really say he's not getting much assistance, I think Walcott and Nasri are doing well, so is Denilson. We just seem to lack imagination and creativity right now.

Even if it means playing the likes of Ramsey and Wilshere right now, it might be a good bet - they seem more up for it, and likely wouldn't come lower than 4th like the so called first team is doing right now.

So much is wrong with Arsenal right now - no CEO after MONTHS of promising we'll get one, and basically we don't hear much progress on that line - leaving AW with virtually TOTAL power at the club, no one to challenge him or offer a counter opinion (such as Dein would've done)

It's looking like a one-man show right now, and the man cannot handle it all by himself and the failures are showing. We might have secured some of our transfer targets if we had someone who could negotiate full time instead of having AW deal with EVERYTHING all by himself. This club needs to get its act together by the new year or risk a calamitous implosion.

If the fans stop coming, it will be disastrous - people are feeling disillusioned, and if care isn't taken, even the relative financial buoyancy we have can evaporate. I might sound like a doomsday merchant, but I'm not. I just see things going wrong that didn't need to go that way, things that could be relatively fixed with minimum fuss.

Ok, enough of the rants, still 4 more days before we get more footie, let me save some of my rants for later days.

Still Arsenal to the core

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

Why will I leave him alone? them no get suchi for my village.  tongue grin

So many people are querying AW, even Kit has been lambasting me for supporting AW earlier this season.  sad

Who takes the credits when those boys play sexy football?? Wenger.
Let him take the jabs when the team fails to perform.
If he is so stupid to have sold Gilberto, Diarra and Flamini without an able replacement then SCREW Wenger.
He can kiss my WHITE ass. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2008
your WHITE ass? grin grin

Wenger does deserve to get the flak. The sooner he admits he erred the better. Unfortunately we need about 2 more losses before he will admit as much, and every time the team wins, it gives him the opportunity to avoid admitting the flaws in his style. Whisper it softly, but I'd rather we lose the next two games, get some honest admission from AW that he messed up and see REAL change occur, than continue with this 'we lacked sharpness' or 'we were tired' nonsense.

his post-match comments are becoming more and more annoying to me these days - these boys appear over-pampered and need to hear the truth - they aren't half as good as they think. They need to apply themselves on the pitch instead of acting like some wannabe stars.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

your WHITE ass?  grin grin

Just being catchy!!!

Wenger does deserve to get the flak. The sooner he admits he erred the better. Unfortunately we need about 2 more losses before he will admit as much, and every time the team wins, it gives him the opportunity to avoid admitting the flaws in his style. Whisper it softly, but I'd rather we lose the next two games, get some honest admission from AW that he messed up and see REAL change occur, than continue with this 'we lacked sharpness' or 'we were tired' nonsense.

He shoulda kept Flamini.
Thatz the only area in the team that Wenger must change.
Arsenal need a Mascherano type of player or even a Xabi Alonso. . . .

Someone that would take the load off Cesc and protect the back four with a good positional sense.
Wenger wants to mould Arsenal like 1970 Brazil team but this is 2008. . . .Barcelona have Yaya Toure even with their "sexy" footie.
Somebody should wake Arsene from his slumber. grin

his post-match comments are becoming more and more annoying to me these days - these boys appear over-pampered and need to hear the truth - they aren't half as good as they think. They need to apply themselves on the pitch instead of acting like some wannabe stars.

The boys are decent BUT it seems Wenger just want PURE FOOTBALL which cannot always reign supreme in England.
In Spain, Arsenal would be 2nd to Barcelona or even stay on top of the pile with their brilliant footie but it is not the same here.

Teams like Stoke, West Brom and Blackburn know they are not technically astute like Arsenal and they won't lie like a bitch n get shagged.
There's also a lot at stake here compared to other leagues because of the money involved which makes it tough for Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
This isn't even about being technically astute - the defeat by Villa showed they were more creative, more tenacious and more free-flowing than we ever were all game - in essence, we didn't even create chances!

That is highly worrying, more worrying than simply being given a tough game by the Stokes of this world. When we lose to strong counter attacking teams like Villa, it spells grave danger.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

This isn't even about being technically astute - the defeat by Villa showed they were more creative, more tenacious and more free-flowing than we ever were all game - in essence, we didn't even create chances!

It's a one off!!!
Man Utd have had games like that. . . . .Remember our game at Anfield??
I cannot count the number of times the "ever reliable" Scholes gave the ball away. . .He must think Rooney was wearing a red shirt on the day.

That is highly worrying, more worrying than simply being given a tough game by the Stokes of this world. When we lose to strong counter attacking teams like Villa, it spells grave danger.

Villa were just lucky. . . . . .Although on the balance of play, they deserved the 3 points.
The 2nd goal came from a counter-attack. . . . .Arsenal shoulda had a freekick but Mike Riley prolly wanted to gom home early to shag his missus.
U ought to see how Andy Gray and Chris Kamara(Goals On Sunday) blasted his judgement. . . . .They blew his career into atoms. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
Almost every game Arsenal has this season has been described as a one off!

Bentley's goal, Giovanni's goal, the Stoke defeat, Aston Villa defeat - very soon every kick we take will be a one off. tongue

I've always known Riley to be a consummate plonker, but Arsenal did not even score ONE goal so we can blame it on Riley - no they went on to lose 2-0 and give the referee a way out. tongue

This team is losing it's invincibility at home as well as away - it's getting a bit perilous for Arsenal at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

Almost every game Arsenal has this season has been described as a one off!
Bentley's goal, Giovanni's goal, the Stoke defeat, Aston Villa defeat - very soon every kick we take will be a one off. tongue

Shit can happen. . . . .Afterall, this same team beat the European champions by playing expansive football from the holy scriptures of Tele Santana.

I've always known Riley to be a consummate plonker, but Arsenal did not even score ONE goal so we can blame it on Riley - no they went on to lose 2-0 and give the referee a way out. tongue

Blame Riley and Gallas.
Billy The Kid failed to deal with Ashley Young and Agbonlahor. . . . . .Call it loss of concentration spanning 10 minutes. . . .but it was disgraceful.
All he needed to do was to kick the ball before Agbonlahor headed it away from him before finishing like Luiz Ronaldo.

This team is losing it's invincibility at home as well as away - it's getting a bit perilous for Arsenal at the moment.

I agree.
If u lose 2 world class DMFs and one decent holding midfielder(Diarra) without replacing them then u are asking for trouble.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
Again, you resort to the usual sing song stories - it's the lack of a DMF, it's the lack of a CB - that is not the REAL problem here.

There is an underlying deficiency in the metal state of this squad - so complacent that they won't do their best against Fulham or Villa but would raise their game to beat MU - all without the fabled DMF or CB we all crow about. Something is deeply wrong - fix it soon or things will be irreparably crumbled with a player like Cesc leaving.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

Again, you resort to the usual sing song stories - it's the lack of a DMF, it's the lack of a CB - that is not the REAL problem here.

If u examine the situation carefully, u wuld realise the lack of a workhorse is Arsenal's weakest point.
Arsenal are good enough to win the La Liga where people don't park bus in front of goal!!

There is an underlying deficiency in the metal state of this squad - so complacent that they won't do their best against Fulham or Villa but would raise their game to beat MU - all without the fabled DMF or CB we all crow about. Something is deeply wrong - fix it soon or things will be irreparably crumbled with a player like Cesc leaving.

There's no deficiency. . . . . .Arsenal were able to find space against Man Utd because we went to the Emirates to WIN.
It was end to end and most pundits agreed it coulda finished 5-5 after 90 minutes with the way the footie was played.
Was there any gruesome tackle in the whole 90 mins?? I can't remember any bad tackle.

Meanwhile, the Stokes, Fulhams, Villas and Evertons of this world would harry Arsenal players down.
They all resort to physical football. . . . .Tackles, elbows and kicks fly around like a free for all fight.
These smaller teams know they are not technically good to match Arsenal so they do FIGHT for 3 points. . . .They become FLAT TRACK BULLIES.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by klo: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2008
sauron,
well said, but think its time AW finds a way of dealing with teams like Hull who dont want to play neat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.