Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Banky W Reveals How He First Met Niyola At A Bathroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reveals How He First Met Niyola At A Bathroom (1628 Views)

When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh / Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now / Banky W Reveals Why Skales Was Kicked Out Of His Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Reveals How He First Met Niyola At A Bathroom by Naijanolly: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Niyola and banky wBanky W has revealed that he met Niyola in a bathro0m at an events place. Banky W may have claimed to like Niyola alot of time, Her has even come out to confess having a crush on her.

Banky W who claimed he was drawn to her voice has said how he mistakenly went into the female bathroom where Niyola was singing while attending to her call of nature.

The pair have grown very fond of each other, if you ask me i would say it time for Niyola and Banky W to start dating as they would make a great couple

Read the full Gist source below
http://www.naijanolly.com/banky-w-reveals-met-niyola-bathroom/

Re: Banky W Reveals How He First Met Niyola At A Bathroom by Raypawer(m): 2:05am On Oct 25, 2014
ok, make day break i go comment
Re: Banky W Reveals How He First Met Niyola At A Bathroom by kilokeys(m): 4:40am On Oct 25, 2014
i no see anything wrong with banky's head.. still looking for d fault..
chai.. naija can beef
Re: Banky W Reveals How He First Met Niyola At A Bathroom by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 25, 2014
^Nawa o his head dey sharp and bright shiny naija dey find fault oo

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement / 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities Of 2014 / Shots Have Been Fired Inside Lil Wayne’s Miami Beach Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.