Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money (1738 Views)

DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / Nicki Minaj Fake Butt Implants Fails !! LOOK / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money by sexzskil(f): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Speaking to the mag in
promotion of his upcoming
studio album The Gold Album:
18th Dynasty, Tyga gave his
opinion on everyone from
Drake to Nicki Minaj to Kylie
Jenner.
"I don't really get along with
Drake," the performer said
bluntly, speaking about his
Young Money labelmate.

"I don't like Drake as a person,"
Tyga explained. "He's just fake to
me. I like his music; you know
what I'm saying? I think his
music is good, but we're all
different people. We were forced
together and it was kinda like we
were forcing relationships
together."
He then targeted another Young
Money comrade, Nicki Minaj,
adding, "I don't really get along
with Nicki."
"I think being signed to Young
Money, everybody felt like they
had to force a relationship cause
[Lil] Wayne put us together," he
explained. "At the end of the day,
the reason why I signed to
Young Money is because of
Wayne. Not because of Drake,
not because of Nicki. It was
because of Wayne and my
relationship with him. I try to be
cool with everybody, but
sometimes, everybody just has
different personalities, motives,
and different characters. When
you realize that, you realize
that’s not a place where you
want to continue to grow."'
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyga-slams-drake-nicki-minaj-talks-kylie-jenner-dating-rumors-20142310

Re: Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money by TeamSimple(m): 2:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Leave go where? Mavins or star boy grin
Re: Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 25, 2014
E nor concern me.

Finding it so difficult to sleep @ night diz dayz.... Think am begining to develop insomnia... sad
Re: Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money by tobillionaire(m): 3:31am On Oct 25, 2014
TeamSimple:
... G.O.O.D muzik
Re: Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money by herbeytv(m): 5:00am On Oct 25, 2014
TeamSimple:

hmm hmm Chocolate City

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better, The Lady Or The Basket? Pics / Photos From AY Show 2015 + Celebrities Who Stormed The Event / Veteran Nollywood Actor Peter Bruno Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.