Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (58958 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Nateeves

I thought and STILL expect you to answer my questions the way they come.

@Ibi-Nateeves

Cant we get a way of breaking teams that park Bus 11 and 295 at Stamford bridge?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2008
Look! I dont know what to call this. are we saying we do not have a way of dealing with all this BS? Newcastle had just 2 shots off target the entire game! this is insane
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Akola

Don't make it seem so bad. . . Even JM complained about teams coming to park the bus in front of goal. .

Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
ManU 0-0 Aston Villa

Why do you always try to make it look different for Chelsea? . . because LPS is in charge. . ?

Common guys. . You couldn't even predict these scorelines even if you had a crystal ball. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Nateeves

I cursed Mourinho with Sango the day he said that. That was our Spurs game at the bridge.

Opponents must play to get something out of the game so its up to the Coach to change syle to break that. Why then are we paying the Coaches (JM inclusive)such big money?

Still expecting you to answer my 5 questions grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2008
nateevs:

@Akola

Don't make it seem so bad. . . Even JM complained about teams coming to park the bus in front of goal. .

Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
ManU 0-0 Aston Villa

Why do you always try to make it look different for Chelsea? . .  because LPS is in charge. . ?

Common guys. . You couldn't even predict these scorelines even if you had a crystal ball. . .

Please change that to Aston Villa 0-0 Man Utd.

Y'all lotz were playing at HOME so the onus is on you to score a goal!!!
It's so different to United's situation.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Sauron . .

That'll not mata if Chelsea had won. . you would have cursed everything alive if we went 10pts ahead. . home or away!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
nateevs:

@Sauron . .

That'll not mata if Chelsea had won. . you would have cursed everything alive if we went 10pts ahead. . home or away!!

At this stage WITH A GAME IN HAND(Nope).
If u consider the games United have played from the start of the season--we haven't fared too badly.
Next year, United would be hosting the big teams at OT. . . . . .
By next week, we woulda played all the 8 TEAMS that finished directly behind us AWAY from home.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Akola.

Name the biggest tacticians in the game and tell me there's one that's not been faced with not being able to work something out to break a small team . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2008
Oh Yes. . Chac. .

I do not think it really matters . . home or away. . I still see Villa putting up such performances at OT. .
Arsenal despite their ill-fate can pull it off at OT.
Pool can get a draw. . Spurs, ManCity, to name a few. .
Not to mention Chelsea whooping your arses there grin grin grin

You might not have a good flight after-all
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2008
nateevs:

Oh Yes. . Chac. .

I do not think it really matters . . home or away. . I still see Villa putting up such performances at OT. .
Arsenal despite their ill-fate can pull it off at OT.
Pool can get a draw. . Spurs, ManCity, to name a few. .
Not to mention Chelsea whooping your arses there grin grin grin

You might not have a good flight after-all

Keep deceiving yourself.

United have not failed to cop maximum points at OT since the first day of the season when we had Ronaldo, Berbatov, Rooney missing.
OT is a fortress and United would beat the OTHER BIG THREE come January.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2008
This nateevs sef, Scolari dey send you part of hin salary monthly?

This all out defence of the man is suspect. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2008
But I dont see anything in believing so much in scolari as much as I do not see anything wrong with the play today. It could happen to anyone. It happened to Manu and they say it is because it was away and a whole lot of excuse.

What nateevs is trying to point out is that when these things happen to other clubs there is a good explanation for it but when it happens to chelsea, it means the coach is messed up or the owner is misplaced or the colour blue is a dreadful colour.

If y'all havent noticed, we top the league after all this so why are we having a sledge hammer hit us when others go off with a warning??

Thats the point!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
In man u's match there were a lot of worrying issue but ofcourse it will be pointed to as a tactic by SAF.

Giggs messed up a good part of the match, ronaldo changed position and still nothing comes off it and what we hear is that it aint that bad cos they were playing away and ours was worse cos we played home.

Thats how it was when JM was in town. I wonder what they will say when they get JM to carry over from SAF.

It is always expected that we go on flawless; I wonder why. it is more shameful now, according to these lads, for chelsea to draw (and still top the table) than for even the defending champions to draw and not be at the top position (Bleep the game in hand cos they wont get full 3 points off of that)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2008
cabali:

But I don't see anything in believing so much in scolari as much as I do not see anything wrong with the play today. It could happen to anyone. It happened to Manu and they say it is because it was away and a whole lot of excuse.

What nateevs is trying to point out is that when these things happen to other clubs there is a good explanation for it but when it happens to chelsea, it means the coach is messed up or the owner is misplaced or the colour blue is a dreadful colour.

If y'all havent noticed, we top the league after all this so why are we having a sledge hammer hit us when others go off with a warning??

Thats the point!

Absolutely Cabali. . . You could not have stated it any better. .

I really do not blame them. . One goal today and they would have all been silent. .10pts away from them. . They are really not very happy because they all drew knowing they had a chance to close up. .
It won't happen again. . Arsenal will certainly not be parking the bus in front of goal. . They certainly do not know how to. . which opens up spaces for us to exploit. . They will bring the game to us we know but this might be the end of the club's big four ambition. .

@Debosky
LPS and I have have got history grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Mustay(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2008
JT PICKS UP FIFPRO AWARD

John Terry received his FIFPro World XI award before the start of the match against Newcastle United on Saturday.
The PFA's Bobby Barnes presented the award to the captain, who is the only player to have been nominated into the World XI on the four consecutive seasons since members began voting in 2005.
More than 45,000 professional football players from all over the world had been invited by FIFPro ( Fedération Internationale des Footballeurs Professionels) to choose the strongest team of the 2007/08 season.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen FIFPro World Player of the Year.
The FIFPro World XI is:
Goalkeeper - Iker Casillas (Spain/ R Madrid)
Defenders - Sergio Ramos (Spain/ R Madrid), John Terry (England/ Chelsea), Carles Puyol (Spain/ Barcelona) and Rio Ferdinand (England/ Man United)
Midfielders - Steven Gerrard (England/ Liverpool), Xavi (Spain/ Barcelona) and Ricardo Kaká (Brazil/AC Milan).
Forwards - Lionel Messi (Argentina/ Barcelona), F Torres & C. Ronaldo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2008
well JT is hot! there goes
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 3:55am On Nov 24, 2008
@Nateeves

Just answer my questions jo grin

I "hate" Coaches, Players, Forum members complaining about the "Way" opposition played. How do they want opposition to play? To Open their Yansh!

Every team has a master plan before every game so its up to the opposing team/Coach to change things. I wonder why LPS open up to the public and declared that teams come to SB to play draw but more open outside SB. Now the confidence is there now for opposing teams to come to SB with the strategy of "closing shop".
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2008
@Nateeves, Ibi and others

Just see this now and thought we examine it, word for word.

" PHIL SCOLARI begins a week of reckoning that will shape Chelsea’s whole season.

For the first time since becoming Blues boss, Scolari is facing ‘must-win’ games.

1) And he has to find an answer to his major weakness — not being able to win key matches against the big clubs.

Chelsea play Bordeaux in France on Wednesday night in a contest that could see them progress to the next phase of the Champions League.

Then, on Sunday, they face Arsenal at Stamford Bridge when, once again, there is a chance to beat one of their ‘big three’ rivals.

[size=14pt]But there is no escaping the fact that Chelsea are not getting it right in big games.
[/size]

After all, every big game they have played this season they have failed to win.

They lost to Liverpool at home in the league which brought to an end almost five years of invincibility at the Bridge. cry

Draws for Manchester United, Tottenham and now Newcastle means Chelsea have already dropped NINE points at home this season.

And Scolari also lost to Roma in Italy as well as Burnley in the Carling Cup.

Big Phil blames the way teams come to Chelsea only to defend as the reason his side is stumbling.

2) But against Newcastle he failed to change the formation or players to try to get the breakthrough.

Scolari said: “I didn’t want to change tactics as we were playing well.

“We had 70 per cent of the ball and 10 shots on goal. How many chances did they have against us? How many shots on goal? Zero.

“But they are the winners today. They came to draw and they drew.”

By the time Chelsea meet Arsenal, they should know their Champions League fate and a win in Europe will be a major boost to their title hopes.

Scolari knows the Gunners have to win, which should see a much more open game.

He said: “They play only to win so it’s a different game.

“It’s not easy but they offer something different than clubs like Newcastle. They don’t put 10 players at the back.”

Whether that makes victory more easy remains to be seen. Scolari, however, must prove he is a winner in both games. "

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1962490.ece

Comments Please
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2008
The article is completely correct. . . . . I have been saying all along that our only chance of silverware is in the league, thanks to points accumulated in the small games, not the big games. . . . it will be interesting to see what happens when Essien and Drogba come back though. . . . .we will have more options and they should enable us to play a direct style in the big games if they are fit. . . . till then, we can't really judge. . . . I will delve deeper into it when I return from work. . . . . I thought you said we shouldn't quote from "The Sun". . . . lol!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2008
Scolari does have a lot of things to prove after destroying a record even maintained by Grant. He has to deliver the EPL or the Champions League to justify his appointment. Our so called attractive display has failed to breakdown even average teams. I've started to think if all Scolari has is media support.

Anelka too has a few things to prove after stats show he had only one shot on target. Once again he has failed to deliver in tight and direct games. He clearly can only be obvious when playing against promoted teams. We need direct pressure on defenses by tearing them open, creating openings, opening goal chances etc. Though we accept lucky deflections, and even mistakes from tight angles that end up in the back of the net, we need a real menace - A world class striker to be at the hem of affairs at the bridge. For now Drogba is that person.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2008
Ibime:

1) The article is completely correct. . . . . I have been saying all along that our only chance of silverware is in the league, thanks to points accumulated in the small games, not the big games. . . . it will be interesting to see what happens when Essien and Drogba come back though. . . . .we will have more options and they should enable us to play a direct style in the big games if they are fit. . . . till then, we can't really judge. . . . I will delve deeper into it when I return from work. . . . (2) thought you said we shouldn't quote from "The Sun". . . . lol!

1) Halleluyah

2) In terms of factual info like players transfer, i still do not regard Sun newspaper but i dont mind bringing out somebody's opinion even if its from Ajegunle news grin

Waiting for Nateeves yarn on this.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
Here is another interesting piece

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1464534,00.html

@Somze

Even Malouda support ya argument on Didier

@Ibime

Do you now see that your Angelic scholari complained about Injuries as well? grin

10 men behind the ball ko!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2008
Wel I see no issue with him complaining about injuries but he earlier mentioned he did not want to change the style because the team was playing well. How did need to go on without injuries?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
To be fair to Scolari, against Newcastle, it wasn't so much a case of us failing to break Newcastle down as a case of missing many chances and Shay Given pulling out some fantastic saves. . . . . when I watched the highlights on MOTD, I saw that we did have many chances. . . . Lampard alone had 4 or 5, Ashley Cole missed an open goal, as did Malouda and Ballack. . . . next time a team puts 10 men behind the ball, all we have to do is put Drogba in the 18 yard box and fling in crosses all day. Let me see whether their defence will not push up to try to catch him offside. I suggest that we play Drogba at home and Anelka away from home. Hence any team trying to park the bus will hear wii with Drogba's aerial threat and Anelka will find space to play his type of game away from home.

However, in all this criticism of Scolari, lets not forget that we are top of the league and we have the worst injury record in the whole of Europe. Across Europe, Chelsea have suffered most injuries with 26, then Real Madrid with 20, followed by Manchester United and Sevilla in third place with 17, Juventus (15), Bayern Munich and Barcelona (13), Liverpool (12) and Inter Milan on 11, according to the data collected by Madrid-based sports journal, AS.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by manickal(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
we need to win our stamford games. we really need to.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
Call me defiant. . but I still do not accept this whole thing about big teams. . . Fine Liverpool beat us. . . and Roma beat us at home and we drew with ManU and so on . . Over two months it might be good enough for some to draw a trend but for me it is not. . . Talk about it at the end of the season . . then I'll agree.

Look this whole thing being pointed out by Somze and Akola stems from their distate for LPS. . You'l notice it from Somze's comment about LPS "DESTROYING" the home record. .
Even though I was not happy the record was broken. . it had to be broken someday. . Coming here every matchday adding up the figures - I missed that. . but it's gone! and that's it.

LPS complaining about injuries and the way the opposition played were all things even JM did excessively. . . It didn't matter then. . It matters now! It's all sentimental. .

Look! The day we drop off the the top or we fail to qualify for the next round of the Champions league . . I will begin to think about these feeble things. . for now, it's not a problem to me.

We lost a home record . . but we built another record of the most consecutive away wins by a PL club. . Let's talk about that. .

We have a massive goal difference that remains the envy of our rivals. we'l most likely finish the season with biggest GD in the history of CFC. . . Let's talk about that. .

I can't say for now. . but going with the trend, we might end up with the fewest goals conceeded in the history of CFC. .

We've seen massive improvements in the game play of Ashley Cole, Mikel, Wayne Bridge, Anelka, Malouda, Alex and even belletti. . . Let's talk about. .

We have a right back . . finally a right back that even JM could not solve. . and game play has improved on the right . . . and he scores too . . Let's talk about that. .

For once in a long time . . . ManU and Arsenal fans confess to me that they actually do not mind seeing Chelsea play and they do not dislike Chelsea like they used to. . That's good face value, respect and love that yanks a big club into years of sustainability, in terms of potential revenue from merchandise. .

So many issues we can discuss, that LPS has brought to the club in this short while; that can arouse big discussions on this thread. . but NO! we ignore them and concentrate on the thing he has "DESTROYED". . things that really do not matter for now as far as I am concerned. We lost matches we could have won, fine but let's support and move on!. . Last time I checked we were still on top of the PL and our CL group.

In case you do not know, the reason we can't break down teams sometimes is because we do not have very creative wingers in Kalou and Malouda. . unfortunately the players that JM signed. .

Throw Aiden McGeady on the left and Frank Ribery on the right of LPS' tactics and y'all would wish you never criticised him in the first place. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2008
Damn. . . . . . Nateevs went to war. . . . . waiting for Akola and Somze's response. . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2008
nateevs:

1) Call me defiant. . but I still do not accept this whole thing about big teams. . . Fine Liverpool beat us. . . and Roma beat us at home and we drew with ManU and so on . . Over two months it might be good enough for some to draw a trend but for me it is not. . . Talk about it at the end of the season . . then I'll agree.

2) Look this whole thing being pointed out by Somze and Akola stems from their distate for LPS. . You'l notice it from Somze's comment about LPS "DESTROYING" the home record. .
Even though I was not happy the record was broken. . it had to be broken someday. . Coming here every matchday adding up the figures - I missed that. . but it's gone! and that's it.

3) LPS complaining about injuries and the way the opposition played were all things even JM did excessively. . . It didn't matter then. . It matters now! It's all sentimental. .

4) Look! The day we drop off the the top or we fail to qualify for the next round of the Champions league . . I will begin to think about these feeble things. . for now, it's not a problem to me.

5) We lost a home record . . but we built another record of the most consecutive away wins by a PL club. . Let's talk about that. .

We have a massive goal difference that remains the envy of our rivals. we'l most likely finish the season with biggest GD in the history of CFC. . . Let's talk about that. .

I can't say for now. . but going with the trend, we might end up with the fewest goals conceeded in the history of CFC. .

6) We've seen massive improvements in the game play of Ashley Cole, Mikel, Wayne Bridge, Anelka, Malouda, Alex and even belletti. . . Let's talk about. .

7) We have a right back . . finally a right back that even JM could not solve. . and game play has improved on the right . . . and he scores too . . Let's talk about that. .

cool For once in a long time . . . ManU and Arsenal fans confess to me that they actually do not mind seeing Chelsea play and they do not dislike Chelsea like they used to. . That's good face value, respect and love that yanks a big club into years of sustainability, in terms of potential revenue from merchandise. .

9) So many issues we can discuss, that LPS has brought to the club in this short while; that can arouse big discussions on this thread.

10) In case you do not know, the reason we can't break down teams sometimes is because we do not have very creative wingers in Kalou and Malouda. . unfortunately the players that JM signed. .

I try to dodge arguments regarding Drogba and my Friend JM but i will respond on this maybe for the last time. For others to enjoy the argumnent, i will like you to arrange your points in order NOT JUST PICKING.

1) I wont fold my arms and siddon for somebody to turn my team to a trophiless team. i will shout, curse, petition until trophies return to SB. The sun newspaper has nothing to do with Somze or Akola but the general perception about our present team and i would not want any stupid fanatism blinded me on this. cool

2) Somze has the right to be angry just like every other chelsean. Ironically, i am happy the record was broken but not happy that a top 4 team do us. i dont mind Olofinjana doing that in 89th minute. Not 10th minute goal that we cant equalise at stamford bridge whe we have 80 minutes to do that.

3) No Sir!, it was you and Ibi that regularly say that JM complained about Injuries while Big Phil did not even though he is in the same shoe. That link had solved that. LPS does that as well. I stand to be corrected, only once do JM complained that team park Bus and that is 0-0 draw with Spurs at SB .[/b]We keep on losing vital points at home and LPS keep on complaining about that.

4) its a problem for me. [b]i want to celebrate with my team trophies won not senseless 5-0 against sunderland.

5) Congratulations. Is there any trophy for that? You cannot even be sure until May 2009. If i have to toe your line, JM won his first season by a massive 95 points(the highest in history), fewer goals conceeded in history i think. tongue

6) All these platers are te same year in-year out. Ashley is a finished product since 2002 just like Rebel Galas, injuries was not his friend in the first season. Mikel is the same beside getting more games because of Essien.Wayne remains the same. The obvious "improvement" is supposedly No1 keeper in the world who let in goals as if he has collected bribe. grin

7) Jose cannot solve it because the new Coach was given a whooping £16m.

cool That is bullocks. I have been following chelsea for long time. Chelsea is always a delight to watch before the Russians bought the team. JM change our approach which makes it difficult for the opposition to score us. i could remember there was a time Sun newspaper has to put up some money for any player that first score against us. i can mention quite a number of matches that is top notch during JM era.

Go and watch all our matches against United except the FA cup final. All our mathes against liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal etc

9) Yeah , carling cup home defeat by Burnley grin cry etc

10) I see
Go and watch the first-five matches of Malouda until the injury. Please come back to tell me how many goals and assists he got.
Do you know that Solomon Kalou is one of the hottest kids in those days. He was regularly used as substitute yet score more premiership goal than Fabregas. He was so "rubbish" that Mr wenger intend to sign him. I agree that he's not doing well at the moment but a class is a class.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2008
No need to get carried away. The season is still young. Those who remember Mourinho's debut season will remember that we were 5 points behind Arsenal at Christmas. Therefore there is no need to get carried away just yet. Besides, there is no comparison between this Chelsea squad and the Chelsea squad of 04/05. Robben and Duff are not here anymore. Even Mourinho will struggle (and did struggle) with the kind of wingers we have now. Besides, the Premiership now is a lot different to 04/05. You cannot win the league by sheer will power, organisation and brute strength anymore. Every team in the Premiership has wisened up and now plays 4-5-1, making it difficult to break them down unlike in 04/05.

Akolawole:

7) Jose cannot solve it because the new Coach was given a whooping £16m.

Whoa. . . . . hold on. . . . Jose also got £13m to spend on a right back and he spent it on Ferreira.

Lets not get carried away. The season is still young. We are top of the league and Champions league. We have many players still to come back from injury. What is all the bruhaha?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by bonebaba(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
i belong, chelsea for life.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Nateeves

You are nowhere to be found.

I am not suprised though.

When next you come, please back up your yeye facts. grin

@Ibi

JM brough Paoulo and we are very much ok with our right back. Our problem started with injuries immediately we sold the ONLY Utility player we have in Chelsea to Newcastle in Geremi.

#Duff was an important player in Ranieri years up to JM's first season. Injury is not his friend thereafter. Who want to keep a clamity? Remember Ranieri bought him for £17m. Go and ask Newcastle cry

# Robben! Go back and ask Mokoena cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2008
I wont fold my arms and siddon for somebody to turn my team to a trophiless team. i will shout, curse, petition until trophies return to SB. The sun newspaper has nothing to do with Somze or Akola but the general perception about our present team and i would not want any stupid fanatism blinded me on this. Cool

@Akola

The quote above is the beginning, middle and end of everything you said. The moment you refer to your manger as "SOMEBODY". Then this discussion is over. . and it only confirms my earlier post of

Look! This whole thing being pointed out by Somze and Akola stems from their distate for LPS

I cannot begin to quote your post and begin to punch holes in it. . but what I will tell you is . . . For now, we are on top of the PL and CL . . if you want a better position . . I don't know what that will be. . . For a club to be without trophies there has to be a season end. . It's not here yet . . How can you tell "SOMEBODY" will make you trophyless. . when you are on top of the table?

I can't believe this . . when I am here writing in almost every post that it's Chelsea's premiership. .

@Ibime.

Absolutely Bro! Tell them . . How many of us knew JM would win back to back trophies when we were 5pts behind Arsenal at christmas. . ? Now they are so fearful we won't win anything when we are on top before christmas. . .
please tell me aw that works out! And we still have many players to come back from Injury. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98)

Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.