Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Advice Needed Quickly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Needed Quickly (1982 Views)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / The 23 Best Flat Belly Foods To Quickly Lose Belly Fat / Please Help Me Am Too Slim, What Can I Do To Get Fat Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls anyone familiar with dis medicine should pls reply me,how can I use it for my 8month old,d dosage,tanx

Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls peeps,reply me
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Mix it with about 1litre of water.
Give your baby drops every two minutes with a dropper or syringe and give about 90ml in one hour.
If she is still stooling or vomiting continue to give after each episode.Continue to breastfeed or give her food if she can still eat.
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2014
thorpido:
Give your baby drops every two minutes with a dropper or syringe and give about 90ml in one hour.
If she is still stooling or vomiting continue to give after each episode.Continue to breastfeed or give her food if she can still eat.
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2014
thorpido:
tanx dear for replying me,pls about d drop ,I dnt understand,it was indicated there,1-2litres(5-10glasses)in a day,for infants and children,it was also indicated to use the whole sachet(1 litre)for one dy,pls can u explain about it more to me
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2014
thorpido:
pls dear,ve u use it for ur child before,d thing is dat,its my mum dat bought it frm d pharmacy,bt she forgot to ask how d baby gonna take d medicine,dats why I'm so curious like dis
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Coldplay007(f): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2014
MojAyo:
tanx dear for replying me,pls about d drop ,I dnt understand,it was indicated there,1-2litres(5-10glasses)in a day,for infants and children,it was also indicated to use the whole sachet(1 litre)for one dy,pls can u explain about it more to me

It's self explanatory nah... pour 1 satchet into 1 Liter of cossy or ragolis water.. that will be 2 bottles to 1 satchet..
They are 50 cl bottle, 2 makes 1L. Eva is good too but comes in 75cl, so u need some knowledge of maths to be able to use eva..
Feed the Child as much as he/she can tolerate... but throw away the rest after that day if you have some left..
Always make a fresh solution at the beginning of the day...
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by thorpido(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
MojAyo:
pls dear,ve u use it for ur child before,d thing is dat,its my mum dat bought it frm d pharmacy,bt she forgot to ask how d baby gonna take d medicine,dats why I'm so curious like dis
Sorry I'm just replying.I haven't used this particular one but I know it's the normal ORT in sachet just like the others.
Pour the whole sachet into a litre of water,that is two 50cl bottles of ragolis.You will give the child a few drops like every two minutes and you do that until the stooling stops.You have to finish that bottle of mixture for that day or you dispose of it and make another one the next day.
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
thorpido:
Sorry I'm just replying.I haven't used this particular one but I know it's the normal ORT in sachet just like the others.
Pour the whole sachet into a litre of water,that is two 50cl bottles of ragolis.You will give the child a few drops like every two minutes and you do that until the stooling stops.You have to finish that bottle of mixture for that day or you dispose of it and make another one the next day.
I gave him 90ml of d ORS already with d diarhea medicine,since then he never poop,bt I'm just hoping if the 90ml I gave him is nt too much
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
thorpido:
hello,I gave him 90mls of ORS,I hope its nt too much
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by thorpido(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
MojAyo:
hello,I gave him 90mls of ORS,I hope its nt too much
It's ok.You can withold it if he doesn't continue to poo.
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please next time only use NairaLand for insight and general inquiry but when it comes to your infant/ baby, run as far as you can to the pharmacy or any nearby clinic. Please.

I'm glad it has stopped anyway.
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
thorpido:
It's ok.You can withold it if he doesn't continue to poo.
tanx do much dear,the stooling ve stopped with diarrhea medicine I gave him,I later realized its teething,his bottom gums is swollen,tanx dear for ur care and concern
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
NairaMode:
Please next time only use NairaLand for insight and general inquiry but when it comes to your infant/ baby, run as far as you can to the pharmacy or any nearby clinic. Please.

I'm glad it has stopped anyway.
I went to d pharmacy already before I enquire about the ORS on nairaland,I dnt use my babys health to joke,bt anyway,tanx
Re: Advice Needed Quickly by thorpido(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
MojAyo:
tanx do much dear,the stooling ve stopped with diarrhea medicine I gave him,I later realized its teething,his bottom gums is swollen,tanx dear for ur care and concern
U're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

My Fibroid Story / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Consume Regularly / Nigerian Muslim Doctors Discover HIV/AIDS Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.