Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (63407 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
nyabinghi,
The world,and football,is not about United.
I listed a set of players who to the best of my knowledge were good examples of how to behave.Gerrard,Lampard are in an era where people play for how much they earn,not for how muc hthey love the game.I don't care:the fact is Ronaldo tried to force United to sell him to Real subtly in tandem with Marca.
If that isn't disgraceful to a club that not only had patience with him when he was a show-boatin,frustratingly-selfish idiot to groom him to the point where most people (ironically including myself) think he is about the best in the world,then I don't know what is.
The least he could have done was deny the rumous that were growing louder with each day.To me,I see his actions over the summer as an INSULT to United.It's amazing that we still hold him dear.
Fact is:loyalty seems to be a lost virtue.And Ronaldo seems to be the chief-in-charge of disloyalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
Eastbay:

nyabinghi,
The world,and football,is not about United.
I listed a set of players who to the best of my knowledge were good examples of how to behave.Gerrard,Lampard are in an era where people play for how much they earn,not for how muc hthey love the game.I don't care:the fact is Ronaldo tried to force United to sell him to Real subtly in tandem with Marca.
If that isn't disgraceful to a club that not only had patience with him when he was a show-boatin,frustratingly-selfish idiot to groom him to the point where most people (ironically including myself) think he is about the best in the world,then I don't know what is.
The least he could have done was deny the rumous that were growing louder with each day.To me,I see his actions over the summer as an INSULT to United.It's amazing that we still hold him dear.
Fact is:loyalty seems to be a lost virtue.And Ronaldo seems to be the chief-in-charge of disloyalty.

i quite agree with those two highlighted points
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
Nyabinghi
You're dead-wrong!
Ronaldo has a contract with United till 2012.Until both parties agree to annul the contract,or until he reaches the point where he can buy out the contract,he cannot go anywhere.

He has to learn about the virtue called HONOUR.None of the legends who have gone through OT have left the way he planned to leave:i.e. force fergie's hand.

The boy is a DISGRACE and a JUDAS
Akinalabi,

You consider your future properly.There is a right way of doing things.Ronaldo hardly put a foot right this summer.Heck I don't evenwant him to stay at United for life.Let him go.We'll find a way,as we always do
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2008
Eastbay:

Mr. akinalabi
You have no right to tell me I'm silly.Did you read what people have been saying about me that prompted that statement?
I repeat.No one on this thread is a
You mention Marca:I ask-did Ronaldo deny those stories?
You mention Rio: at least there wasn't the intense speculation that followed his case like Ronaldo's.

What stories?

Most of the stories were about what Real will like to do. Like
they were ready to pay this and that. They sesationalized
the whole thing.

You don't go around denying every rumour about you. You'll
onky add petrol to fire. When the whole furore died down, he
stated the facts.

Yes, Cristiano was tempeted to leave and he said that, at a
stage, he wished Fergie would accept Real's offer.

Come on, how is that a bad thing from a young man who has
always dreamt of playing for Real? You just don't like the guy
and thats it. Real transfer or no transfer.

But thanfully, the guy is a tough nut. He's a hated figure all
over UK and if he was lilly livered, he would have quit the game
altogether.

You sure didnt follow the Rio transfer saga. Granted, Cristiano's
case was more popular because he's more popular than Rio
world wilde and also because it was between 2 massive clubs
from 2 different countries.

That makes Rio's case worse. No one was courting you and
you're twisting the arm of the club. Did you read Rio's autobiography?

He said at a stage, he knew he has overdone it and that when
Fergie called him to his office one day, he thought Fergie was
gonna say "I'll sell you".

Yet, Rio is still popular.

You just cant stand the guy. Thats it, but thanfully, you don't count
when it comes to the boy's life and career.

PS: I still insist your statement was silly.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
Manchester United have a Premier League winning return of just under 50% against Aston Villa; 74 of 150.

Villa have failed to beat Manchester United in 22 league and cup matches, since a 3-0 triumph in the third round of the Worthington League Cup on 13 October 1999.

United have gained 11 successive victories at Villa Park (six Premier League trips, FA Cup ties in 2002, 2004 and last season, and FA Cup semi-finals against Arsenal in 2004, and Watford in 2007).

United have not dropped a point at Villa Park since a 1-1 draw on 26 October 2002, and have not lost a league game there since Villa opened the season with a 3-1 victory on 19 August 1995 in which Ian Taylor, Mark Draper and Dwight Yorke (penalty) scored and which prompted Alan Hansen's infamous "you'll win nothing with kids" comment. United have won nine and drawn three of the subsequent league visits to the venue.

Aston Villa were one of nine clubs Manchester United did the double over last season; United were one of two to do the double over the Villans. The other was Portsmouth.

Home and away
League (inc PL): Villa 42 wins, Man United 74, Draws 34
Prem: Villa 2 wins, Man United 23, Draws 7

at Villa only
League (inc PL): Villa 32 wins, Man United 25, Draws 18
Prem: Villa 2 wins, Man United 11, Draws 3
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
@eastbay,

Bleep Contract,

United have done away with players who were willing to stay in the past, where is Phil bardsley,Chris Eagles, Kieran Richardson, United forced them to leave, so Ronaldo can equally leave. Berbatov still had More years in his contract with Tottenham but we bought him in a dirty way and loaned out a promising Youngster just for them not to take up the case with Soho square
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
And neither do you count in his life,so that makes us equal.
And back to my question.If the saga was orchestrated by Real (as you ignorantly want to claim),then why he not deny them?
Whatever.
Call me whatever you want,but I won't change my tone.
No oneon this thread is more United than I am.
And if the fact is silly to you,then go to hell
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
@nyabinghi
I agree.
But none of those players really had a future with United.Eagles,Richardson,etc. had been sent out on long loan spells.I'm not so sure they were sure of their futures at the club themselves.
Ronaldo tried to cash in on a situation where he felt he could call the shots.That's where he's different.

You're proud we bought Berbatov the wrong way.That's too bad.

All this is pointing to how dirty football has become.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
I Never wanted berbatov at OT, check my postings to confirm. I would have prefered huntelaar and the little Campbell, the little boy would have improved and be a handful for defenders in EPL and Europe, fergie is senile i agree, why wate 30 mills on a 28 year old, who slows down our counter attacking option. Eagles and Bardsley would have improved vastly if " Baba" had let them, he hardly gave them a chance. What about Simpson in Blackburn, wes he allowed to shine?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
Eastbay:

And neither do you count in his life,so that makes us equal.
And back to my question.If the saga was orchestrated by Real (as you ignorantly want to claim),then why he not deny them?
Whatever.
Call me whatever you want,but I won't change my tone.
No oneon this thread is more United than I am.
And if the fact is silly to you,then go to hell

Why didnt he deny it? I'm saying again you dont go denying
every rumour about you. You'll only add petrol to the fire.

After the Euros, he came out cleanly and stated his stance.

You don't need to get worked up over me or over Cristiano.

Big time United fans are not known to be fickle. That makes
you less than most United fans out there.

Fergie, David Gill and the rest of us love at Matt Busby way
love him and that's the way it stands. You can step up your
campaign on Nairaland.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Eastbay

As at today, ronaldo plays for UNITED, is paid by UNITED and will continue to achieve in UNITED.

If you still dont like him because of his romance with REAL during the tranfer season, then go jump off a bridge tongue

If Fergie decides to sell Ronaldo today, I'll support it, if he decides to keep Ronaldo, which he emphatically did during the break, i'll and am standing behind him(fergie). What exactly is your problem with all this your rants bout Ronaldo. Or are you shagging DDK Now tongue tongue

And please stop this "am more UNITED than UNITED itself" its becoming boring.

Give it a rest abeg.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
Big time United fans like you (humpty-dumpty egg-heads) can't tell the difference between a Judas (whose heart isn't 100% with the team) and a Jesus.
Fickle minded United fans like me don't have the right to querry his attitude,his demeanour,his body language.

Yeah,like I said in an earlyier post of mine,Fergie knows why he still is keeping him.

But again,if you won't put out the fire started by rumours,it leaves room for people to jump into conclusions on your behalf.
Besides,the saga wouldn't have been as drawn out till the point it got to.Did you enjoy the summer as a United fan,even after the Champions League & the Premiership title?If you're honest (and I very much doubt that you are),the answer to that is NO because of that unnecessary saga.
It took away focus from the team, and if you are discerning,you'll know that it's part of the reason we've been a bit below-par.

I'm not asking anyone to join me.I'm only expressing my opinion.If that makes me fickle,then it makes you stone-headed,since you refuse to see my point.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
coded guy
Who ever i shag is none of your biz.
I can't join issue the multitude of you short-sighted bats who call me names.
And I know I speak for quite a few when I say he insulted us in the summer.

And as for jumping into the river,I'll do that,as long as I see you there.
I said no one of you on this thread is more United than I am.So stop putting me down for my "rants".The least you could do is read.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
Because you don't have a point.

The whole noise was from spain and even at the height of
it, we saw pictures of Fergie spending days on the beach.

And Ronaldo? He was in camp with the National team.

Get it son. . . You don't go around denying every story about
you. After the Euros, he granted interviews we all saw and
not the kinds of rumours marca were peddling.

He admitted that at stage, he wished Fergie would accept
the offer.

I dont see that as an insult to United. I cant understand how
that is not insult to anyone.

Abeg, lets talk about Villa, you're begining to sound like a
broken record.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
Ronaldo plays in a tougher league then Messi, let messi come to EPL to prove himself. Forlan,Riera ,Owen,Kanoute all shone in La Liga,
Ronaldo will score 80 goals playing in la liga, the defenders there are comical(i prefer la liga), i must confess

Ask Torres what he thinks
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
DK,
Don't even talk about Torress, he scored 93% of his goals last season against small clubs and never steps up for Spain. Check his Spanish record (National team).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
akinalabi
Not that I don't have a point.
You're too blind not to see it.
Roanldo was in camp till late June.He then started running away.He was on ESPN and when asked about his future,he said he didn't know.He had an opportunity right there and then.

I know you have nothing to say but to disparage me.If I sound like a broken record,you sound like,well,nothing.You're just empty.

I wonder how pin-heads like you became United fans.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bussyankee(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
i ve often heard about the good and ills of internet. it is pretty clear that Eastbay is one the disadvantages of the world wide web. This jobless kid( count the the number of his idiotic posting) and enemy within(faithful red devils) is taking advantage of the freedom internet offer to display his  lunancy insulting people that can conveniently foot his entire education. just check out his myopic and imbecille reasoning and posting. personally i dont like joining issues with people but its often said if you allow a fool to talk without you given him adequate and appropriate response he thinks himself as the wise one. Trust me after this i not going to respond to any of your fuckery beacuse the Yorubas will say let call madman the oko-iyawo so that he can allow us to pass.
I trust you will respond to this with speed because you are so idle, meanwhile i am back on my desk closing serious financial deal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
financial deal indeed.
More like a fraudulent deal.
You're not even smart enough to punch the keyboard let alone close a financial deal.

Just shut up,you dim-wit.
You're a disgrace to the Yoruba tribe.
By the way,I'm done with schooling,unlike you juvenile
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
@eastbay
i understand your stance on Ronaldos summer behaviour, it was quite embarrassing, irritating and insulting. His flirtations wiv Madrid over the summer made him quite unpopular amongst united faithfuls [not the way would-be legends ought to behave], but since he has pledged to remain at united, why not give the megalomaniac the chance to prove his loyalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
slimghost,
Thanks.

I think you've been the only one who's read what I have to say and at least get my drift.The others keep yapping.Including one bussyankee.The other clown from ibadan doesn't know 3SC from United,so I can forgive him
At least you're wise enough to know what's up.

I won't chase him out,can't do that.I just wonder why we make him a hero when he has behaved otherwise.

But what's done is done.Hopefully we're not too far behind the lead in the Premiership.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2008
Eastbay:

Listen,all of you.
I repeat.None of you is more United than I am.

True United fans don't speak ill of their own players.
U are just a plastic arm chair fan with little or no sense in your system.
Must u believe every bullshit u read in the papers?? How can u be so old and have no intuition??
The same Marca that reported Ronaldo was already in the bag. . . . .Where is he playing now?? Madrid or Man Utd??
U are just a flaming leprechaun.

Someone said what he does for Portugal is not our biz.That as far as I'm concerned is the most hypocritical piece of crap on this thread.Whereever he goes,he's going to carry United with him.
Saroun,it seems you have carried your stupidity from the boxing thread to this forum.I'm ashamed to be a United fan with you.

In the posse of lunatics, u should be their chairman.
U are so clueless rainbow appears to u in BLACK N WHITE.
Are u retarded?? Ronaldo is this-Ronaldo is that. . . . . . .What did u say when Messi spat on a player in La Liga??
Your erections on Ronaldo is fruitless. . . . . .Go and find somebody else to criticise.

I find it distateful that he behaved the way he did on Wednesday.And lumping him with people who have had a disgraceful outing or the other is no excuse.And believe me,it's a silly way of behaving.

If SAF and CQ don't find his behaviour disgraceful, who are u to Ronaldo?? A common lobotomised ape like u finds Ronaldo's attitude disgraceful??
U should be shot for that statement.
Only an idiot like u would not appreciate what Ronaldo does for Man Utd.
Despite missing a full month at the start of the Premiership, he has banged 8 LEAGUE goals in 9 appaearances. Messi has 7 goals in TEN.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
EastBay
The fact that no one buys your views about CR7 doesn't make you "MORE UNITED" THAN ANYONE HERE.
We are all, as you, entitled to our idealogies and views.
If you think Ronaldo is a Judas, no amount of argument will have me think towards that end as long as I don't believe so.

Have you really checked what clubs do to players when they are through with them?
Can you remember JJ vs Bolton after he SINGLE handedly took them out of relegation?
Or what we did to Saha when injury cupped him down. . . . . ?
Kanu and Arsenal. have you forgotten? Or the contract issues he had with Portsmouth?
Or because they saved his career, he will then have to put himself at a disadvantage?

Players no matter what has been done to them, they deserve to be given commendation for what they have done for their clubsides
My dear if Ronaldo cups a career threatening injury without playing for his dream RM, who is better off?
Manchester United or Ronaldo? For all intent and purposes, United will SELL him off. . . .

Loyalty as you have said, has taken a flight from the world of football and its not CR7's fault
For all i care, he is not the live wire to UTD. If he leaves, fine if he stays, the BETTER.

Before that guy joined us in 2003, he said he do love to play for RM and if he felt last season was his best opportunity
to actualise that dream, you will not blame him. As much as his flirtations was embarassing, you have to respect his desires.
Aside the FA cup, what is he still to win for us?
EPL title? UEFA CL? Carling Cup? Community Shield?

Dude come off it. I did not see what he did as a betrayal. Its about living what you believe in
Manchester United won trophies in his absence and will do so if he leaves tomorrow. . . .

Ok because Arsenal brought out the genius in Fab4 means he can't leave Arsenal to win trophies elsewhere aiit?
Even when his chances of achieving anything with them slims by the day.
Same goes for Lampard, Gerard etal.  
What do you think happened to RVN? Its not his problem with Fergie. he felt he can't win them with us.
Same for HLEB, flamini. .
Ronaldo's contract with Manchester United runs out in 2012 and until then,
he can only be sold a club who meets Utd's asking price and if fergie wants.

His contract was to play and score goals. And not to be loyal. If he doesn't do the former, he will be flogged out.

Loyalty should burn to ashes
The business world is about use and dump.
I wonder if you were in his shoes what you will do. . . . . . . .

Let Ronaldo be. At least he's still at Manchester United and owes no one shit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Emperoh,

Why are u patronising that one-testicular animal called EASTBAY.
His idiocy is in leaps and bounds. . . . . . Ronaldo's body language, Ronaldo's behaviour, Ronaldo's flirting. . . .Who cares??
Cristiano's dreams is to play for Real Madrid. . . . . .He has been in United for 5 years and has won everything with Man Utd.
It is only natural for him to seek his dream and embrace new career challenges. . . . .FAIR PLAY to him.
Ronaldo is not british like Scholes, Neville, Giggs or other veterans. He is a latino and will always be attracted to SPAIN.

The same Ronaldo completed a FULL SEASON with an ankle injury. . . . . .and he never backed down.
His 42 goals was instrumental to United's European Double and for that he is already in the hall of fame as one of the greatest United legends.
I don't see any damn thang wrong in what Ronaldo did throughout the summer. His choice, his decision.
Normal services have returned and watch him grow from strength to strength in the coming weeks scoring outrageous goals.
There can never be another Ronaldo. . . . . .He pissed on all European strikers(Luca Toni, Klose, Messi, et al) last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
I don't reallybegrudge Eastbay his ideas
But then, i frown at him forcing it on us all
we can go on and on and on to name who and who has done away with Loyalty
and CR7 won't be a first case neither will he be the last.

What is United to hold on to a players desires?
Have Eastbay really questioned how we betray God after he's given us life
And yet has not snuffed out of us.

Puhlesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! someone should save these me tramp about loyalty
It NO LONGER EXISTS IN MA WORLD. . . . . . .
talk less of the football world.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
Their ways of reasoning and making use of their cognitive reasoning is seriously FLAWED.

Only a doofus would not appreciate what Cristiano has achieved in this part of the world.
He is a winger for Bleep's sake who is not even expected to score that many goals.
How many league goals has Gerrard scored against Man Utd?? Does that make him a game bottler??
How many goals has Torres scored against Man Utd or Arsenal?? Does that make him dud??
People forget Ronaldo play more games against smaller teams than the TOP TEAMS.

Show me one player(dead or living or retired) who scores MORE GOALS against the BIG teams than the SMALLER teams.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
I also wonder whether those so called big boys never played small teams
Gawd when will people think.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2008
lets quit the name calling and try to get the guys point. Ronaldo is man u's heart no doubt, but there was no sense of loyalty in his actions over the summer. Cesc Fabregas knows he cant achieve anything with Arsenal, yet he has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a loyal gunner. Ronaldo ought to have been influenced by the loyalty of players like Fabregas, Totti, Raul, Kaka, Del piero, Trez and so on. His actions over the summer clearly stated one thing, He will only sail but not sink with UTD. Enuf said.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hey leaky-mouth Sauron.
I'm having my views.I don't see why you have a problem with that.You strike me as a clueless dimwit,so no need joining issues with you.
This discussion has nothing to do with Messi.If you were half a man with no balls (as you are),then you shouldn't draw up Messi to equate Ronaldo's silly behaviour on Wednesday.Because Messi did it doesn't make it right.

And I'll say it again.
Emperoh,Again I'm not forcing my views on anyone.Fromwhere I see it,I can't believe we still stick up for a guy who was ready to leave us.
Besides, as I once said,even if he wants to realise his dream,there is a proper way to do it.He coould have been man enough to tell us in clear terms he wanted out.

You want to talk about throwing away loyalty.Ask why Spurs fans will never forgive Sol Campbell for moving to Arsenal.Then you'll know that even when he goes to Swansea City,Spurs fans will boo him everywhere he goes.I'm not saying it's right.But you get an idea of how people feel.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
slimghost:

lets quit the name calling and try to get the guys point. Ronaldo is Manchester United's heart no doubt, but there was no sense of loyalty in his actions over the summer. Cesc Fabregas knows he can't achieve anything with Arsenal, yet he has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a loyal gunner. Ronaldo ought to have been influenced by the loyalty of players like Fabregas, Totti, Raul, Kaka, Del piero, Trez and so on. His actions over the summer clearly stated one thing, He will only sail but not sink with UTD. enough said.

Stop talking via ur ass. . . . . . .Fabregas has already told Gaynners he would leave next summer if Arsenal fails to land a title this season.
Totti is from Rome and plays for Roma. . . . . .Raul is from Madrid and plays for Real Madrid same as Del Piero.
Ronaldo is not English, he is from Portugal. There's a big difference!!!!
His so-called actions over the summer was overblown by the media. . . . .He already told Ferguson he was staying when Fergie visited him.
Everything the media reported after that till he announced he was staying were LIES LIES LIES. Choose what u  want to believe.

Emperoh:

I also wonder whether those so called big boys never played small teams
Gawd when will people think.

Of course, Messi only scores against Madrid, Man Utd, AC Milan and Lyon.
U can never see Messi scoring against smaller teams because he is reserved for the big games.
Messi's goals in La Liga have all been against top teams. . . . .Bloody scallywags.

One thing i would tell u though was Messi featured against Brazil in COPA AMERICA Final and his team got whacked 3-0.
Of course, to sods like Dayokanu. . . . .That wasn't a big game. . . .because it wasn't played in Europe.
Real Madrid Vs Barcelona(last season). . . . . Barcelona were beaten 4-1. Henry scored the only goal in the game.
Messi also completed 90 minutes and was shambolic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2008
Slimghost,
You're just the best!Enough said.
Saroun=goat (the big-balled type)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
Eastbay:

Hey leaky-mouth Sauron.
I'm having my views.I don't see why you have a problem with that.You strike me as a clueless dimwit,so no need joining issues with you.
This discussion has nothing to do with Messi.If you were half a man with no balls (as you are),then you shouldn't draw up Messi to equate Ronaldo's silly behaviour on Wednesday.Because Messi did it doesn't make it right.

You are a simpleton. . . . . .no matter how u try to deceive us you know what u are saying, u would still be a simpleton.
Your views are warped and largely myopic. . . . . . Distasteful, dreadful and top put ice on it, IDIOTIC.!!!!
Nuthing u have said here makes Ronaldo a Judas. . . . . U keep bleating about his body language yet he has outscored his teammates despite missing a chunk due to injuries. . . . .What else do u have to say about him? His mind is not in Man Utd or what??
U dyslexic, moronic and silly arm-chair fans should go hang yourselves. . . . .Loyal OT fans love Ronaldo. We don't care what retards like u think.

Eastbay:

Saroun=goat (the big-balled type)

Eastbay is a swine!!! A blind swine that is malodourous!!!
Your views and opinion are very stupid.
Let me tell u what u are. . . . .U are a beer-parlour fan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (98)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.