Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? (1013 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by lawry: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
why should you have an afair with your house help? My big brother is been doing this for long now he is asking his angel to come back and it is bond she can't come back.

he has been sleeping with his house help and pregnancy brake the whole secret and now his beautiful angel is gone and he cant have his house help as wife because she is just 14 yrs old and very small which is kind of child abuse and he his 44 with 2 boys and good job and his wife is always there for him i mean full house wife but at nite he goes down to do that thing with a small girl.

what makes you think it will not ruin you marraige ?

can we advice on how men can control this mess
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:27am On Nov 17, 2008
It's a whole lotta mess, he put himself in to, so he needs to gradually get himself out of it. undecided
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by SeanT21(f): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2008
44 Years old sleeping with a 14 Year old!!

Lawd have mercy!!
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by Outstrip(f): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2008
Thant man should be castrated and thrown in jail where he can be some elses bitch.
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by sleekp1: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
What's the purpose of a house help if she can't help you when "madam" get headache?
The thing to do is "chop and clean mouth" by using condom.

Anyway I think 14yrs is too young for sex, if the girl is 18yrs with her tits pointing towards me then er! I won't be able to help myself.
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by Moyola(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
shocked
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by chisomquee: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
some married men are just beast,aw can an 44 year old man have sex with a 14 year old girl,thank god he has a daughter,infact the man should be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by Phemour: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
lawry, ur bro is very deadful oooooooo
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by gbolah1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
@sleek_p
Nawao that means you can do the same thing right, I promise you if you try it I will personally tell your wife to tie your pennies with rope and hang you.  (who knows if you are even doing it now) smiley
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by MrCrackles(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2008
Isnt it disgraceful and peadophilic for a 44yrs old man to be banging a 14yrs old youngster?!

This world is crazy!!
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by marami: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
Let's put age aside, how could a man with a pretty wife be banging his house help? He has actually stooped so low. It is better they live him with half manhood (penis), if care is not taken he might even sleep with his own daughter, in shoot he needs deliverance from adultery.
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by kokoye(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2008
Did someone just call men 'dogs'
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by Angolobabe(f): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
child abuse
Re: Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? by BigSis(f): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2008
This is pedophilia. This is rape and sexual exploitation of someone's child.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See Your Wife On Cameral With Her Private Being Shaven / This Is What You Get When You Cheat On Your Spouse(with Pics) / More Nigerians Shun Marriage — Census Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.