Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie (1548 Views)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Erica Simone Poses Nude In The Big Apple For Crowd-funding Book / Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by ganase2: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Kokomaster, D’banj has confirmed that he indeed has a deal with Apple which involves making a musical movie about his 10-year journey as a musician. In a telephone interview with Beat FM presenters, Olisa Adinua and Maria, D’banj who called in from Los Angeles said: ‘Most people have the wrong impression that Dr Dre was the one that signed me, but the contract I have says ‘APPLE’ and to take it further, my management, DKM Media in conjunction with Apple is working on a musical movie. I’m going to act in the movie and play the role of D’banj.’

At the moment, D’banj is currently taking acting lessons in preparation for the role and when asked why he needed to take acting lessons since he was simply playing the role of D’banj in the movie, he said: ‘Yes o, I’m currently taking acting lessons, initially, I didn’t know I would need acting lessons to play myself in the movie but they want to make it very professional and very well done.’...

thenet.ng/2014/10/dbanj-partners-with-apple-for-musical-movie

Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by whisper88(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2014
So u mean dbanj has a deal with Apple to do musical videos
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by StevinMorgan(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2014
whisper88:

what kind of fulani question is that? Didn't u read the news? Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by oesnac(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
geh gehnnnn!!! kokomaster on a rescue mission, nigeria music as been kidnaped.

From Base; D'banj report ur location over!

D'banj; latitude 76° lagos island roger that.

From Base; who are the rebels over!

D'banj; mavin crew copy that.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by ganase2: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
oesnac:

lmaoooooo
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by Sapphire86(f): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
oesnac:

Y do I have a feeling that we are going to hear what really went down?
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by Codedrock(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL US YOUR FULL NAME,STAGE NAME AND WHERE YOU HAIL FROM?
My name is gabriel Afolayan. Naturally my name is the stage name but some ppl choose to call me g-fresh and I'm from Kwara state.
YOUR AGE, YOUR EDUCATION CAREER AND CURRENT DEGREE?
Born in the early 80s. I have a B.A in theatre arts and I've always been in the entertainment business.
YOUR FAMILY IS A VERY POPULAR ONE IN THE NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WOULD YOU TELL US ABOUT YOUR FATHER,MOTHER AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY?
My late father, Adeyemi Afolayan was a film maker. He made several (cinematic) films to his credit. He partnered with a friend named Ola Balogun together they shot the first film ever known in the history of this country. He's one of the pioneers in Nigeria. He was popularly called ade-love. My mum retired as a school teacher. It's a great legacy. Great family.
JUDGING FROM THAT WOULD YOU SAY YOU COME FROM A "HIGH BORN FAMILY" THE RICH FAMILY IN NIGERIA?
We are good with
what we have.
AS MOST PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE AN ACTOR AND SINGER, WHAT INSPIRED YOU INTO ACTING AND SINGING?
I've got both brewing up but Acting started early enough for me. The first time I had to face lenses for reactions was back in the year1990. Then I became a back up singer at a studio called Phoenix in Ibadan arnd 1997.
HOW EASY WAS GETTING INTO THE MOVIE INDUSTRY IS FOR YOU?
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by manuelzz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Later some uninformed kids will say that D'banj has lost it and Needs to go back to jazzy. Smh. Good one bangalee. The Good lord is ur strength. A deal with apple? Kai!! This guy na Baba sha
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by manuelzz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sapphire86:

I feel so too.
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fulani question lool grin grin
StevinMorgan:

Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by oesnac(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sapphire86:

let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by whisper88(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2014
StevinMorgan:

Wos rong Wch u? Can't a brother ask a simple kweshon angry
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by charlesopp(m): 5:09am On Oct 26, 2014
whisper88:

Wos rong Wch u? Can't a brother ask a simple kweshon angry

No fightin pls
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by timilehing(m): 5:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Can this make fp?? Quote me if it does
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by Peterwizzy: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
aiit! dbanj thumbs up! ur future bright bangalee.

#listening to Dorobucci grin angry
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by waywardpikin: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Definitely FP material. Make I book this space first for the fun of it.

Currently watching The Originals so no time.
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by Ziggyzito(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
whisper88:
I understand that people like you who emanated from the jungle, find it very difficult to comprehend simple English. You're fuckedddd up bruh.
Re: D’banj Partners With Apple For Musical Movie by hatux: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wow :om. Nigga s going places'

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj “anaconda” Cover Vs. Kim Kardashian Paper Cover? / AMAZING CHINENYE LOVETH - Just Take A Look / Naomi Campbell Wears Boobs Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.