Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Niger Bridge Is Shaking. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Niger Bridge Is Shaking. (53229 Views)

Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
leofab:
has your father fulfilled all he promised your mother and has your boyfriend fulfilled all he promised you? And you too, have you fulfilled all you have promised your siblings? Get a life and stop fooling around!!!!!!!!!!
No they have not and I criticise them constructively so mgbeke don't wet your pant when Gej is being criticised that's if you even wear pant sef.
If you really have a life, you won't be on nairaland fooling yourself by insulting your whole family.
Umuagbala's rejected sacrifice msteeew.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

No they have not and I criticise them constructively so mgbeke don't wet your pant when Gej is being criticised that's if you even wear pant sef.
If you really have a life, you won't be on nairaland fooling yourself by insulting your whole family.
Umuagbala's rejected sacrifice msteeew.
let's see how you look like, it's only an ugly crippled girl with overflown mensuration can be like you? Hope you won't hang yourself soon? Just curious though!!
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
leofab:
let's see how you look like, it's only an ugly crippled girl with overflown mensuration can be like you? Hope you won't hang yourself soon? Just curious though!!
In your dreams honey!!!! if you are opportune to see my pics, you will cry and ask your god why he hated you this much. In fact you will commit suicide by drinking Coke mixed with something.
Rejected sacrifice of umuagbala like you.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Israel5(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Toktee:
God said i put b4 you life and death,it is ur duty to choose from any of the two.
Which do you choose?
do you care? if yes, thnks but it's none of your business actually
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Israel5(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
berem:
the bridge is shaking? don't worry,Jonathan will set up a committee to look into the situation.

NORM
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by tpiadotcom: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oskilala:

What joy do u derive in disrespecting ur leaders? Even if u are still in junior school, have u ever being a leader for any tin @all?

good question.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by akagson: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
As one going for undergraduate studies, is English proficiency test compulsory? What if you took only SAT?
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by shamecurls(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
I thought GEJ completed the new bridge during his administration. grin

#Scammed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place.