Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

[graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham (1720 Views)

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by CoretGistBlog(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2014
This is the little boy that was attacked by two dogs at his home in Igando, Lagos on September 25th (read here), …the dogs literally ate his scalp. The police say they are waiting for court order before euthanizing the dogs. God give his parents strength. See his unbandaged head below [Graphic]

source: http://www.oyostateyouths.com/2014/10/graphic-photos-see-what-those-dogs-did-to-little-omonigho-abraham/

Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by bigiyaro(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nigerian police! Always annoying, waiting for which yeye court order? Wen did the Nigerian police started respecting court other? Or they are waiting for the dog owner to........... Fill in the gap.

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by benega: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
The owner of the dOgs shld be lynched
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by Rooneyboy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by Caracta(f): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oh Lord....

This little boy must be in serious pain.
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Caracta:
Oh Lord....

This little boy must be in serious pain.
His parents were careless.

I sympathize with the little boy.
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by kelvinpilot: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Careless parent
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by Caracta(f): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
His parents were careless.

I sympathize with the little boy.

I don't agree with you because the news said the parents were not home.

You don't expect the boy to be chained in his own home just because a lousy dog-owner trained a beast and flesh-eater.
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by egbaguy: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Who are the fools saying the parents are careless......did they read d news at all?
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by cupidora(f): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ouch! May God give him a spiritual anaesthetic so he won't feel so much pain cry
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by Truckpusher(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
egbaguy:
Who are the fools saying the parents are careless......did they read d news at all?
Yes Mr Ediot I said it and I'm not a fool for saying that.

You do not leave kids at home all alone, even with your neighbors around or a relative with a questionable character.

But I guess with our usual careless way of doing things with total disregard for our own personal safety and those we claim to love it is normal in your eyes.

Careless parenting will always land kids into trouble - In a sane society the Parents would be charged for negligence.

Now get lost with your lack of basic elementary human safety.
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Caracta:

I don't agree with you because the news said the parents were not home.

You don't expect the boy to be chained in his own home just because a lousy dog-owner trained a beast and flesh-eater.
You do not leave kids all alone to themselves for any reason - They are just 4yr and 7yr old kids for God's sake.

This is lack of basic personal safety on the part of his parents and negligence - This is not the first time kids gets into trouble because there were no adults to watch over them.

His parents should be charged for negligence just like the owner of the dog.
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by egbaguy: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yes Mr Ediot I said it and I'm not a fool for saying that.

You do not leave kids at home all alone, even with your neighbors around or a relative with a questionable character.

But I guess with our usual careless way of doing things with total disregard for our own personal safety and those we claim to love it is normal in your eyes.

Careless parenting will always land kids into trouble - In a sane society the Parents would be charged for negligence.

Now get lost with your lack of basic elementary human safety.
u are truly a truckpusher........what happens to d dog owner that didn't cage his mad dogs?
Re: [graphic Photo] See What The Dogs Did To Little Abraham by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
egbaguy:
u are truly a truckpusher........what happens to d dog owner that didn't cage his mad dogs?
His own case is already signed,sealed and delivered for God's sake that was why I never bothered talking about it.

Now I want you to take a critical look on the arrangement of that accommodation, the owner of these dogs didn't just bring them in overnight,the parents of these kids knew he had a dog and I also believed that this isn't the first instance that this said dog has shown signs of being unfriendly and aggressive towards those kids or some other occupants of that building or other neighbors.

The parents of this boy would have taken up measures before now to ensure that on no account would this dog come close to any of those kids they have. But they didn't and finally they help set the stage by leaving the kids at home all alone without supervision or sound warning to remain indoors until they come back, but they didn't and it happened.

The Parents had a role and didn't play it too and should be questioned and prosecuted for negligence - after all, ignorance is not an excuse for any form of negligence.

(1) (Reply)

Study In India : @osmania University, India / NOUN Students Finally Get Accepted By NYSC For Youth Service / Breaking News: Two ABU Zaria Medical Student Reportedly Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.