Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde (1429 Views)

One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde by Vabadon(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ahead of his formal declaration to run for a second term in office, President Goodluck Jonathan has been warned to be wary of
disgruntled elements that might desperately make attempts on his life in a bid to remove him from power and foil his ambition to contest in the 2015 general elections.

Giving the warning while speaking on the state of the nation, the president and founder of the World Evangelism Bible Church,
(WEBIC) Incorporated, Ojota, Lagos, and Chairman of Faith Television, London, Prophet (Dr) Samson Ayorinde, also warned that the forthcoming elections would be "bloody".

The Architect turned tele evangelist advised Jonathan to prioritize dialogue with Boko Haram and ensure its actualisation soonest to minimise incessant attacks by the insurgents on the citizenry, prior to the elections.

"2015 general elections is going to be bloody, But God will protect His own and sanity will reign. We are praying. But it is going to be bloody.

READ MORE HERE: >>>
www.vabadon.com/2014/10/2015-election-will-be-bloody-but.html?m=1
Re: 2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde by OlisahMETU: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
cool
Re: 2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde by Hanibal(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2014
bloody?... na him go die first. prophet of doom n gloom
Re: 2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde by masamari(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2014
2015 election will be peaceful, infact one of the best election in Nigeria. We poor we are praying and we are begging our God per seconds, those that want to used tax payers wealth and their position of authority to put dust into our eyes will go down to grave with their greediness.
Look I have said it several time and I mean it religion leaders are our problem in this country seconded with politicians. These so called pastors have scattered marriages and shattered homes with their doom vision. I am a bibble scholar my bibble tells me position and faithful contributions of prophet even when nation like Isreal is in trouble. I remember vividly when God sent prophet Samuel to Jesse family for another king in Isreal. We all knew the bibble story. I believed if Nigeria pastors are in position of Samuel by the time Jesse said David is an arrand boy always in charge of farming, he would have said oh! God has choosen handsome Eliab. These are end time prophets they have dine and wine with politicians ended up flying private jets and my honest and hardworking daddy is struggle to buy bicycle with his meagre salary. There is God o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde by delishpot: 1:12am On Nov 07, 2014
masamari:
2015 election will be peaceful, infact one of the best election in Nigeria. We poor we are praying and we are begging our God per seconds, those that want to used tax payers wealth and their position of authority to put dust into our eyes will go down to grave with their greediness.
Look I have said it several time and I mean it religion leaders are our problem in this country seconded with politicians. These so called pastors have scattered marriages and shattered homes with their doom vision. I am a bibble scholar my bibble tells me position and faithful contributions of prophet even when nation like Isreal is in trouble. I remember vividly when God sent prophet Samuel to Jesse family for another king in Isreal. We all knew the bibble story. I believed if Nigeria pastors are in position of Samuel by the time Jesse said David is an arrand boy always in charge of farming, he would have said oh! God has choosen handsome Eliab. These are end time prophets they have dine and wine with politicians ended up flying private jets and my honest and hardworking daddy is struggle to buy bicycle with his meagre salary. There is God o!

Thank you. They claim to be able to cast out demons yet cant cast out boko haram. They are worse than the devil himself. Greedy people.
Re: 2015 Election Will Be Bloody But Jonathan Is Returning— Prophet Ayorinde by hairyanus: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dear prophet, we have been told of baboons and blood. We know crisis is coming...the desperation smells to high heavens....but you forgot to tell them that southern Nigeria is to educated to kill themselves. The bloody part of the election will still be in the north. My mother in Ekiti will never fight because Buhari or Apc lost election..never....

(1) (Reply)

$50billion Oil Fraud: Diezani, Aluko, Aiteo, Sahara Energy, Omokore, Wagbatsoma / Nigerian Confraternity Members Arrested in Canada for Fraud / HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.