Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. (3892 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
It's really pathetic what today's graduate experience in the hands of their employers. I'm currently teaching mathematic/further maths @ NMS Zaria, with a take home of #15000.though, a circular concerning the poor salary was sent to the school administrator, which mandate them to effect a salary scale of #30,000 and above to all there staff, currently as a speak, if that will take effect, maybe we will have to waist until tomorrow.
this why i decided to notify fellow NLders to help publicise this to the authority concerns, so that something can be done. thanks you all.

best regards!!!!
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by tobillionaire(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sue them
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
tobillionaire:
Sue them
this is military involved bro! u cant sue, buh....public critics, can help a long way!
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Walexz02(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is realy pathetic, but aren't you aware of this before accetpin the job?

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Godmother(f): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Walexz02:
This is realy pathetic, but aren't you aware of this before accetpin the job?

I'm sure he knew of it before taking the job. But some situations can push a person to accept some positions they never thought they would. The employment condition is just going from bad to worse. May God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Godmother:

I'm sure he knew of it before taking the job. But some situations can push a person to accept some positions they never thought they would. The employment condition is just going from bad to worse. May God help us all!
true talk ma sister, in the process of getting smfin doing, 1 will accept anything that cum ur way
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
It's really pathetic what today's graduate experience in the hands of their employers. I'm currently teaching mathematic/further maths @ NMS Zaria, with a take home of #15000.though, a circular concerning the poor salary was sent to the school administrator, which mandate them to effect a salary scale of #30,000 and above to all there staff, currently as a speak, if that will take effect, maybe we will have to waist until tomorrow.
this why i decided to notify fellow NLders to help publicise this to the authority concerns, so that something can be done. thanks you all.

best regards!!!!
Like seriously?You are a graduate/teacher?With this type of english,our educational sector is on a suicide mission.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
After devaluation it would be equivalent to N9,000 per month in a few weeks time
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2014
fabraham:
Like seriously?You are a graduate/teacher?With this type of english,our educational sector is on a suicide mission.
cheesy see pot calling kettle black Mr know it all, check the garbage u posted, its completely nothing to write home about! bro, u need to return ur certificate cos u dont deserve to graduate with this kind of English. e.g what do u mean by....."like seriously" instead of "like serious"gringringrin
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by corkqueen: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
I do sympathise with you. The minimum wage is 180000 and anybody that accepts something below has many reasons for that, there are Principals of schools taking 24, 000 as take home with wife and kids.
Many will blame employers for this but I do not hold brief for anyone, but consider the following:
I own a school, the govt collect tax from me and my staff, I pay school renewal fees, I pay staff and non - teaching staff, I run over heads such as fuel for the car and school generator, I erect a building the govt will run to collect tax or yearly rent, external auditors, I pay tailor for uniform and sport wear, Napa bill-if I hear say light dey, recharge cards for the receptionist and cost of maintenance.
Note: it is not every one that will pay school fees on time and as a result I resort to loan with high interest rate.
Now, a graduate would want 70k per month with no previous teaching experience.
What am I trying to say, do not go below to the minimum wage after you have added transportation,rent(you squat for life) feeding, fun, family and church
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
cheesy see pot calling kettle black Mr know it all, check the garbage u posted, its completely nothing to write home about! bro, u need to return ur certificate cos u dont deserve to graduate with this kind of English. e.g what do u mean by....."like seriously" instead of "like serious"gringringrin
I dont have time for God forsaken souls like U.I hit D nail on D head anytime.If e dey pain u,go & die!
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
fabraham:
I dont have time for God forsaken souls like U.I hit D nail on D head anytime.If e dey pain u,go & die!
shatap!!! idiot! the insult u requested for, that's wat u get. u tryna speak like European, meanwhile u they flop! infact, u r a disgrace to d entire nija pple>smiley
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 4:22am On Dec 04, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
shatap!!! idiot! the insult u requested for, that's wat u get. u tryna speak like European, meanwhile u they flop! infact, u r a disgrace to d entire nija pple>smiley
I can see you are an educated-illiterate promoting your kind.Disgusting people like you is what makes Nigerian education system a mediocrity.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
fabraham:
I can see you are an educated-illiterate promoting your kind.Disgusting people like you is what makes Nigerian education system a mediocrity.
dis paster taker, common sense is far from u, xchanging pinging with u is a waste of productive time! idoit! if u wanna clean toilet, pls b ma guessgringringrin
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
fabraham:
are u any better? dick head.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 4:51am On Dec 05, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
dis paster taker, common sense is far from u, xchanging pinging with u is a waste of productive time! idoit! if u wanna clean toilet, pls b ma guessgringringrin
Just an advice:Go to the school you dropped out from and ask for a refund of your school fees. Go f..k yourself in the mirror.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 4:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
are u any better? dick head.
In the midst of Lions,goat is standing up for recognition.Dont let me make you my dinner.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
Just an advice:Go to the school you dropped out from and ask for a refund of your school fees. Go f..k yourself in the mirror.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
fabraham:
ohhh did i hurt u sowwwy, i didn't know its hurt as much as these! cheesy nxt time u wil not mess around wit d capon! get the f**k out ma thread now, mumu busy body, odehhhangry angry
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
ohhh did i hurt u sowwwy, i didn't know its hurt as much as these! cheesy nxt time u wil not mess around wit d capon! get the f**k out ma thread now, mumu busy body, odehhhangry angry
Take my advise for granted at your peril.I ain't sympathetic to failures like you.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by goodman41: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
fabraham:
u are a fool by saying dat nonsense. do u tink is easy to teach maths,can u solve simple maths idiot.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by bizzle2: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This kyn thread sef.... grin blunders and counter-blunders
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 4:15am On Dec 07, 2014
goodman41:
u are a fool by saying dat nonsense. do u tink is easy to teach maths,can u solve simple maths idiot.
who is this imp?
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Kessyy2k4(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabraham:
Take my advise for granted at your peril.I ain't sympathetic to failures like you.
dude! kip ya advice in ya pocket, dont need da garbage angry
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
dude! kip ya advice in ya pocket, dont need da garbage angry
Then,Bleep off!!!
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
fabraham:
In the midst of Lions,goat is standing up for recognition.Dont let me make you my dinner.
you are plainly stupid.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by fabraham(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
you are plainly stupid.
Get D f'k off with your chicken brain
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
fabraham:
Get D f'k off with your chicken brain
I repeat 'You are plainly stupid'.
Re: A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 06, 2016
corkqueen:
I do sympathise with you. The minimum wage is 180000 and anybody that accepts something below has many reasons for that, there are Principals of schools taking 24, 000 as take home with wife and kids.
Many will blame employers for this but I do not hold brief for anyone, but consider the following:
I own a school, the govt collect tax from me and my staff, I pay school renewal fees, I pay staff and non - teaching staff, I run over heads such as fuel for the car and school generator, I erect a building the govt will run to collect tax or yearly rent, external auditors, I pay tailor for uniform and sport wear, Napa bill-if I hear say light dey, recharge cards for the receptionist and cost of maintenance.
Note: it is not every one that will pay school fees on time and as a result I resort to loan with high interest rate.
Now, a graduate would want 70k per month with no previous teaching experience.
What am I trying to say, do not go below to the minimum wage after you have added transportation,rent(you squat for life) feeding, fun, family and church

(1) (Reply)

"batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State / Still On Diamond Bank! / Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.