Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. (493 Views)

Do You Believe That La Liga Is Superiour To Other Leagues? / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World (2) (3) (4)

Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. by patwilly(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
I mean there are uncleared backlogs of old match threads that makes it difficult to discern whichever is new or old. methinks the residual threads should be moved from the first page or something else to make the situation less confusing. The moderators should look into this please.
Re: Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. by pamcode(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
i dey feel u bros, mukina2,honeric01 do ur job fast

Re: Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. by Numerouuuno: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Apart from the above points,there are lots of post needing moderation as they are full of insults and all sorts of unprintable words.
Mr Seun.mynd44,mukina2 et al should do something ,lots of loose dogs in this section.

Balotelli Is Not Doing Enough To Get Back Into The Italian Squad / FA Cup Third Round Draw: Tottenham Host Leicester And Arsenal Face Sunderland In / What Mancity Posted

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6