Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? (850 Views)

Girl, 20, Auctions Her Virginity As She Already Raised Over N24m To Build Homes / ~ How Do You React To Criticism? ~ / American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you were in the University, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for you
in one Big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you n you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few sec, tears began rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"M SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION.,.,.,
Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Frankdamaxx(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
It's somehow sha. But after that, i'll warn her not to do such again. Change of job will. Also be Paramount on my mind cause the boss might request again.

I'll go ahead with the wedding. Virginity should not be too overrated. But I would have loved to be the first tho.. undecided

1 Like

Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
She paid d ultimate sacrifice
Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
I can't stay four years jobless and even if , fornication is not an option.

1 Like

Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
yes...its true
Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Princessderaa(f): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
gv my virginity to a yeye boss cos of love?hell no#TEAM CELIBATE)
Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Princessderaa:
gv my virginity to a yeye boss cos of love?hell no#TEAM CELIBATE)
...are u one...#winks
Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Princessderaa(f): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
engees001:
...are u one...#winks
do u wnt to add my name in ur sexcapades?okwala gi#in queen nwokoye's voice#
Re: HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Princessderaa:
do u wnt to add my name in ur sexcapades?okwala gi#in queen nwokoye's voice#
Chai....onwe ka odi ooo

(1) (Reply)

Power Outage In Akure For More Than 10 Days Now / Fire Cracker(long Knock Out) Just Killed A Police Man / Pictures of Kubwa, Oyo road, and Lagos From My Ipad Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.