Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. (3539 Views)

Tsu: The New Social Network That Pays You For Posting, Commenting, Making Friend / Tsu: The First Social Media Platform That Pays For Doing What You Do On Facebook / Introducing Tsu, The First Social Network That Pays It's Users For Every Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by dazekid(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ok so I was touring around cyberspace when i came across a thread on a forum talking about a website/social network called tsu([tsu.co).
It is a social network that helps you monetize your content.The creators talk about facebook,twitter and the rest making money from users content while the users make nothing and say they want to change this.
So I signed up and checked it out.It is a nice site,still new but has a fast growing community of users.You get paid for likes,views and comments on your posts.I think this site has great potential as it is still very new and IMers are not yet aware of this as well.Just like ello,you need an invitation to join the site(you have to join using a registered users link or a shortcode) every person who joins under your link becomes your "child" and people who join under your children become your grandchildren.The more of this who are active that you have,the more money you stand to make.
Anybody here who is interested in trying tsu can sign up using various codes such as movie,sexiest,music,50cent,carmeloanthony e.t.c.The code in use must have a user profile registered to it and must be above 4 characters.The site implements facebook,twitter,instagram and a few other social networks features.You have friends,followers and when posting pictures,you can edit them just as you would on instagram with filters but even better.

If you want to get on a social network that monetizes your content early enough,try tsu as it is even fun.You can join up with some of the following codes to check it out:
movie
sexiest
techtsunami
50cent(profile exists but is inactive)
carmeloanthony(profile exists but is inactive)

The codes above are some that I have verified are working for signing up,just input any one of them in the required box on the signup tab on tsu.co(note it is .co and not .com)
Celebrities such as 50cent and carmelo anthony are supporters of the tsu network and as such you can signup with their shortcodes if you are a fan of the rapper or the basketballer.
You get paid for your posts and activity so go make some money.

You can ask me questions concerning tsu and I'd be sure to answer you,it may just take a while.
You guys can also share this to get more people aware about this.please note that I am not in anyway an affiliate of tsu.co just a user who wants to get this info to more people and to Nigerians wasting time on facebook without any profits whatsoever.Thanks.
Dazekid.
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by dazekid(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by rildwanullahi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
dazekid:
what do you guys think?
I dey cum back o,make I go check am
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by twaintoy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
There's no sign up on the site
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Fabdedon(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
From what i see its a very nice investment and am also very intrested.. Pls sign up details and is there a space for my account details... Answer ASAP very intrested
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by TDonald: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hey, join me on tsū, a social network that shares the revenues with us. Check it out: www.tsu.co/Tdonald

1 Like

Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by wunmi2odun(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
**Hiss**
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by TDonald: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fabdedon:
From what i see its a very nice investment and am also very intrested.. Pls sign up details and is there a space for my account details... Answer ASAP very intrested

Hey, join me on tsū, a social network that shares the revenues with us. Check it out: www.tsu.co/Tdonald

1 Like

Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by TDonald: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
twaintoy:

1 Like

Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Fabdedon(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
TDonald:

can u also be my /children/ ? www.tsu.co/Fabdedon and how can i start making the money and to redeem the cash
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by dazekid(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Fabdedon:

twaintoy:

you should scroll down.There's a space for you to input a shortcode(you can use some of the ones listed above after this,you get the sign up inteface.
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by twaintoy(f): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
dazekid:

you should scroll down.There's a space for you to input a shortcode(you can use some of the ones listed above after this,you get the sign up inteface.
Nothing like that here.
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by dazekid(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
twaintoy:
Nothing like that here.

Well you can try the app.You can download the app for ios here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tsu/id907137884?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

and for android here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evac.tsu
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by dazekid(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
twaintoy:
Nothing like that here.

You are actually right,just checked it out on my phone and there is nowhere to signup.Please use a pc when signing up or change your browser client to desktop to signup on your phone.
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by twaintoy(f): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2014
dazekid:

You are actually right,just checked it out on my phone and there is nowhere to signup.Please use a pc when signing up or change your browser client to desktop to signup on your phone.
Aiit, will do just that.
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Superstar007(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Not realistic. Bad business approach, most people will join just because of the money not because they like the site and how much can they make to pay users if they have like 100
Million users?
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by StealthyMe(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
OP nice share...have you been paid at all?

1 Like

Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by dazekid(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Superstar007:
Not realistic. Bad business approach, most people will join just because of the money not because they like the site and how much can they make to pay users if they have like 100
Million users?

Not really so.When you think about it,it works the same way youtube does(only in a social media type of way).Some people post videos to youtube,get millions and billions of views and make money while some people just post videos to youtube,get millions and billions of views for the fun of it.The way I see it,Tsu is a really good social network for me as it combines the things I like about twitter and the few things I like about facebook plus an instagram/google plus like feed that looks good.I became kinda bored with facebook as a social network a while ago and see it strictly as a business model now whereas,this is fun with the added perk of it being monitized.
As far as the money part goes,I cannot say for certain.But the sharing formula is from ad revenue,Tsu takes a 10% cut and re-distributes the remain 90% to the users.
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by missdebs(f): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
i smell a goat, nothn is free in freetown
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Superstar007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
dazekid:

Not really so.When you think about it,it works the same way youtube does(only in a social media type of way).Some people post videos to youtube,get millions and billions of views and make money while some people just post videos to youtube,get millions and billions of views for the fun of it.The way I see it,Tsu is a really good social network for me as it combines the things I like about twitter and the few things I like about facebook plus an instagram/google plus like feed that looks good.I became kinda bored with facebook as a social network a while ago and see it strictly as a business model now whereas,this is fun with the added perk of it being monitized.
As far as the money part goes,I cannot say for certain.But the sharing formula is from ad revenue,Tsu takes a 10% cut and re-distributes the remain 90% to the users.

Checkout this thread to see how many people want to join for the "fun" of it. They'll mostly end up frustrated when the money doesn't come. Anyways, I hope the 10% will be sufficient for them to maintain their servers, pay their stattfs, earn them a reasonable amount of profit.
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by econome(m): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2014
@OP how much have you been paid/earn so far?
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by reaky(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2014
can u also be my /children/ ? www.tsu.co/reaky404
Understand you can only join from a users profile
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by reedigg: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Don't know if Tsu gives the right incentive to its users. If you want to give it a try. Here's my invite code
https://www.tsu.co/reedigg
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by TurboNaija(m): 1:07am On Nov 10, 2014
I shared a sincere warning about Tsu with my Google+ contacts on Oct 24th https://plus.google.com/u/0/106393363911752040823/posts/8Juso6yLLyu

However, that share was reshared here, and after much discussion, I became 75% convinced Tsu was an authentic social network.
As a result, I joined Tsu under the very Earliest Adopters.
You can connect here
www.tsu.co/rotex

I have 27 Nigerians (and EFFORTLESSLY growing fast) in my network already because I give CLEAR answers to their questions.

www.tsu.co/rotex

Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by TurboNaija(m): 1:13am On Nov 10, 2014
dazekid:
what do you guys think?

I think you are a very up-to-date Nigerian.
I heard about Tsu with the Earliest Adopters.
I never expected another Nigerian to learn about before November to be honest.
I am impressed with your level of discovery and sharing it the way you did.

Finally, and most importantly, I think Tsu may become as big as Facebook within the next 2 years. Kevin Durant and The Atlanta Hawks have now joined.

Join me www.tsu.co/rotex
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by TurboNaija(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2014
econome:
@OP how much have you been paid/earn so far?

You're making a fundamental mistake.
Even Mark Zuckerberg, the Founder of Facebook did not expect to make anything substantial after 35 days of Facebook's launch.
He needed the tempo to build up first, and after that, the world came rushing in posting content and inviting their friends.
That was what brought the thousands of advertisers from every country of the world.
That's when Facebook made Zuckerberg rich.

You cannot see a man plant a seed today, and ask him how many mangoes have gotten ripe after just 2 months.

Think about it.

....then join the Winning TsuClan:
www.tsu.co/rotex
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Luvlydevin(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2014
tsu is really an amazing social media site take it like Facebook and Twitter but with the ability to making some bucks out of your own content, tsu is actually pronounced sue with a lot of celebrity tripping in day by day, I see Tzu as the next Facebook in years to come lol
follow me on https://www.tsu.co/luvly59
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2014
Hey, join me on tsū, a social network that shares the revenues with us. Check it out: www.tsu.co/SimranK
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Dollarchap(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Simran94:
Hey, join me on tsū, a social network that shares the revenues with us. Check it out: www.tsu.co/SimranK

Joining tsu is a good idea especially when you join the right network of bloggers who can make you rich through their rich contents. It is like when you are born into a rich family where your personal effort is not what make you rich. You just leverage on those who knows what to do. If you are keen at joining a formidable team, you can try this. https://www.tsu.co/Dollarchap
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Mrgabson: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
having. problem signing up? click https://www.tsu.co/getstartednow that s mine thanks. works great any phone
Re: Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. by Donfolu: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Images And Specs: TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II To Feature Android Remix OS / Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Gaming Review - PES 2020, PUBG And Call Of Duty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.