Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? (21055 Views)

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Super Falcons of Nigeria Vs Namibia AWC Match: 2 - 0 / AWC 2012 Semi-Final: Nigeria Vs South Africa (0 - 1) On Wed November-7-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by Tonylyte(m): 5:39am On Oct 26, 2014
xtervaganza:
no mind the fool

.some idiot girls on here think every guy here is a pervert like them
No vex bro. Today na celebration galore, no time for vexing.
Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by UnknownT: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2014
CustomLilian:
Desire Oparanozie without doubt. Dat girl is so so good. She plays like a man and she's the driving force of that attack. Oshoala is good but not as good as Oparanozie. She will get there but as at now,Oparanozie is better. If oshoala can work on her stamina and agirima she will be very good. That's her flaw, she needs to be strong on the ground. She is light.
LOL! I can't remember the last time i heard or used that word 'agirima'. Prolly when i was still into street football in Aba gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2014
Tonylyte:

Hw did u knw his manhood stood up? Are u in his trouser?
Don't mind that idi0t.
Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2014
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Sunday; the tall light skinned girl with better ball control than Mikel Obi. She is a very skillful player, only wish she gets more minute, she might have taken the show that Oshola is getting. Just from the little time she has played and scored, I rate her on par with Oshoala.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by Gorgeous58(f): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Definitely Azizat Oshoala

1 Like

Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by dejavski(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Lionel MESSI cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by zoboizee: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
new2020:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Sunday; the tall light skinned girl with better ball control than Mikel Obi. She is a very skillful player, only wish she gets more minute, she might have taken the show that Oshola is getting. Just from the little time she has played and scored, I rate her on par with Oshoala.
she's not dat good. does nt think fast enuff.
but she wasnt even part of the team.
to me, technically speaking, oshoala, onome ebi, okobi, ordega,nwabuoke,oparanozie,ohale, and others. it is very funny pple only reckon with who scores. team ethics and work rate also matters. and in that aspect, will personally give it to okobi. she covers lot of ground for the team. so watch out for her at the WC. oshoala,ordega,okobi,onome,oparanozie etc

1 Like

Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by Chibokgame: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Is it the new one ? Aa
Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by chrisooblog: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jarus:
I think the defenders are underrated: that Njoku girl was a beast.

my brother the defenders plus goalkeeper were so so. lucky we didnt face top quality opposition

1 Like

Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by profmathsland(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oshoala
Re: Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? by hkidola00(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
ayusco85:

Medically speaking, the safest Nigerian football match for Nigerians to watch, na these girls oh.

When they say they'll deliverer, it's surer than Sure-P.

Forget those male ones oh grin

#TeamOshoala all za way
lol,u got me realy lafing,dont mind our boyz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Join Race For Victor Osimhen / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours / Tokyo2020: Divine Oduduru Disqualified From 100m Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.