Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours (21053 Views)

Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by odun360(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Super Eagles assistant captain, Ogenyi Onazi has dismissed reports he and the national team captain, John Mikel Obi are having a rift in camp ahead of the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup.

It was claimed that both stars are no longer on talking terms due to a fight for leadership and it's distracting other players in camp.

Speaking with Complete Sports Nigeria in a chat, Onazi denied having any rift with Mikel.

“It’s ridiculous to read that I don’t take orders from him (Mikel),” Onazi told CSN. “He’s an outstanding individual and it hurts that this could be out there without verification.

“I relate well with Mikel, he is our captain and our leader. Thank you for trying to balance your reports.

“We all grew up together in Jos and he’s someone I have looked up to since I started my career. I get along with him and he has been helpful encouraging me after the criticism I received after the England game.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/i-dont-have-rift-with-mikel-we-relate.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by austin2wise(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin WHY NOT GIVE ME THE MONEY FOR THE FLIGHT TO RUSSIA THAN GO THERE AND DISGRACE YOURSELFS!!! Mtcheeww

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by inoki247: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
if u like Drift no geh rift i know we are just going dere for Jersey sake. exchange Jersey afta each match and come back home... on behalf of me and my Ancestors i dedicate dix to u guys..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by stainlink(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ok
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Kelvin1019: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aprioko dem
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
"It’s ridiculous to read that I don’t take orders from him (Mikel),” Onazi told CSN. “He’s an outstanding individual and it hurts that this could be out there without verification.

I relate well with Mikel, he is our captain and our leader. Thank you for trying to balance your reports.

Good to read this.
Guys, go out there and make us proud.
We are SOLIDLY behind you guys.
UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

Bring the Trophy home....... oh, did I just said that?!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Cheedhalu01(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Seriously
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by MrLouisVanGaal1: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmm! We hear. You wey miraculously make squad

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by omocalabar(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Keep denying the obvious...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Sammyadexxx(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
So
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by jolyment: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
It is better you work together.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Quickjobs(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Kingsley10000: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Onazi is a minus1,you are the jonah(set bk) in that team..you suppose be leading songs for supporters club

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by olaskul(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Is that all...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Celestyn8213: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Talk true o

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by danielblessing(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
it's okay

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by BAVOSKI(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
You better plan wellwith him

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by TheNigerianMan: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is great, at this time we don't need any rivalry between tow of the best players in the Nigerian squad

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Krafty006: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Speakdatruth: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Onazi could be a big F-up in Russia, he doesn't look promising at all

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Kk4(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigerians and fake news be like 5&6. Some people will still not believe that they are not quarrelling.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
You dare get rift with the Super chicken captain Mikel....Walahi you will not eat the chicken if the chicken is done

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Kingsley10000: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrLouisVanGaal1:
Hmmm! We hear. You wey miraculously make squad
THAT GUYS A COLOSSAL MISTAKE MADE BY OUR COACH

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by obo389(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
These useless boy's better behave themselves angry because NFF has reportedly done everything necessary for them in this WC and that included match bonuses.
So for them to come and be fighting over unnessary issues as though they are girls should not arise at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Kingsley10000: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Onazi could be a big F-up in Russia, he doesn't look promising at all
In a sane country,this omazi will be a farmer.he shouldnt have gone to russia not even as a fan

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by nabegibeg: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
odun360:
Super Eagles assistant captain, Ogenyi Onazi has dismissed reports he and the national team captain, John Mikel Obi are having a rift in camp ahead of the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup.

It was claimed that both stars are no longer on talking terms due to a fight for leadership and it's distracting other players in camp.

Speaking with Complete Sports Nigeria in a chat, Onazi denied having any rift with Mikel.

“It’s ridiculous to read that I don’t take orders from him (Mikel),” Onazi told CSN. “He’s an outstanding individual and it hurts that this could be out there without verification.

“I relate well with Mikel, he is our captain and our leader. Thank you for trying to balance your reports.

“We all grew up together in Jos and he’s someone I have looked up to since I started my career. I get along with him and he has been helpful encouraging me after the criticism I received after the England game.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/i-dont-have-rift-with-mikel-we-relate.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

na una sabi
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by faseblex(f): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Viral photos of the day dnt miss tongue tongue

Nigerian Singer Poses nude To Make A public statement (hot photos) tongue tongue shocked shocked

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/nigerian-singer-poses-nde-to-make.html
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Speakdatruth: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kingsley10000:
In a sane country,this omazi will be a farmer.he shouldnt have gone to russia not even as a fan
Not even as a fan? grin grin seriously onazi has lost form

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by ZAWs: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Actually it's true.
No rift between them.
From the short video posted by @The NFF, Mikel and Onazi were filmed laughing aloud.
It's seems Mikel is even more concerned about the tournament than any other thing at the moment.
#upeagles

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by RogueX: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Instead of the fool to lay low... we no wan hear your name!!!

my weekend done spoil as he just reminded me that hes going to be in Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by shamecurls(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
That still will not improve your game.

We would have just taken Miracle or Tobi as a midfielder instead of the bag of beans we exported to Russia

(1) (2) (Reply)

PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 / Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos / Iwobi Happy To Score Winning Penalty Against Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.