Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerians Studying In The United States? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Studying In The United States? (1643 Views)

Nigerians Studying In Abroad Are No Better. / Experiences Of Nigerians Studying In UK (london) / Nigerians Studying Abroad Better Than Foriegn Counterparts Academically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Studying In The United States? by omo99(f): 4:30am On Nov 17, 2008
Hey are there any Nigerian's that are in High School, Undergrad or Grad School in the united states and what school's do you guys go too??
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by debosky(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2008
There are many Nigerians on nairaland going to school in the US, lets share experiences. wink
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by omo99(f): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

There are many Nigerians on nairaland going to school in the US, lets share experiences. wink
Are you saying you go to university in the US?
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by finidinwa1: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2008
Hi omo99 i am still in Nigeria but i will like to go for my undergraguate studies in the US.If you have any info can we please share it please.
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by omo99(f): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2008
finidinwa1:

Hi omo99 i am still in Nigeria but i will like to go for my undergraguate studies in the US.If you have any info can we please share it please.
What is it exactly you would like to know maybe I can help
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by sanchymike: 3:17am On Nov 20, 2008
am currently on my masters (MSc Geology) in california state university, northridge.
is a very good place to study cause the teachers are ready to help you and are very freindly. in addition to that i have gotten a lot of opportunity since i got here. the international office is of good help as well. i have no regret chosing the scchool and i will always recommend it to any person that wants to sudy in US.
cheers grin
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by omo99(f): 4:59am On Nov 20, 2008
sanchymike:

am currently on my masters (MSc Geology) in california state university, northridge.
is a very good place to study cause the teachers are ready to help you and are very freindly. in addition to that i have gotten a lot of opportunity since i got here. the international office is of good help as well. i have no regret chosing the scchool and i will always recommend it to any person that wants to sudy in US.
cheers grin
Thank you so much for deciding to tell us a little about your experince. So did you also do your undergrad in the US and what was the process you went through with applying to the school from Nigeria. I would also like to know what kind of concentration (major) is more common at your school. and in general do you find eduation in the united states harder than in nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
sanchymike:
cheers grin
Re: Nigerians Studying In The United States? by babyfaceafrica: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
sanchymike:
cheers grin
how many years is masters in us and how much does it cost?

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ui For Electronic Examination(online Examination) / 3 Months ASUU Strike Is Finally Coming To An End / Institute Of Management And Technology (imt),enugu Post Ume ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.