Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Film Investors - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Film Investors (788 Views)

I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Film Investors by leatfabiano3681(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
i need investors for my film projects...i guarantee you will recoup your initial investment with profit
Re: Film Investors by NoContract(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2014
How sure are you that we will recoup?

How much do you need? And what kind of films are we talking about here?

Are you a filmnmker or a producer?

Pin:22C39B8C

1 Like

Re: Film Investors by leatfabiano3681(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2014
NoContract:
How sure are you that we will recoup?

How much do you need? And what kind of films are we talking about here?

Are you a filmnmker or a producer?

Pin:22C39B8C
I'm too sure about recouping your investment...i'm a filmmaker
Here is my email lewisatane@gmail.com...kindly drop yours so i can give you details of the project
Re: Film Investors by somadino: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
leatfabiano3681:
i need investors for my film projects...i guarantee you will recoup your initial investment with profit

Wouldn't it be great if it was that easy? It shows you really don't understand film making or you are just a guy with an idea. "Guarantee" is the last thing a film maker would say... I am a film maker - so I know!
Re: Film Investors by leatfabiano3681(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2014
somadino:

Wouldn't it be great if it was that easy? It shows you really don't understand film making or you are just a guy with an idea. "Guarantee" is the last thing a film maker would say... I am a film maker - so I know!
Well, to an extent you may be right. I'm not just a film maker i understand the business of film making, WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT.
Re: Film Investors by leatfabiano3681(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Nigerian filmmaker converts his highly anticipated screenplay into this intriguing and compelling novel.
Check out my thread UNVEILED [a story of love and betrayal].

(1) (Reply)

Which Movie Do You Wish U Never Watched / BOTB Bad Girls: Miley Cyrus Vs Paz De La Huerta Vs Rihanna / Leaking Video- Woman Caught Pants Down With A Native Doctor .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.