Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out (12459 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by nicholasis(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2014
Good news is here again,Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form for this current year 2014/2015 application is finally out and their portal/website is fresh and waiting for you to complete your registration. Please be aware that NDA online form is ready and interested persons that wants to take part should access Nigeria Defence Academy admission portal and register on time because the earlier the better.

Are you a male or female please don't be comfuse by gullable folks anyone can apply for this Admission into NDA . After purchasing your form get your PIN Codes, and log on to this webste www.ndaapplications.org and complete your online application or you can as well use this NDA official portal on www.nda.edu.ng .

METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2014/2015 NDA ADMISSION

All prospective candidates should please take this very seriously because that is the only way you can succeed. Purchase access or PIN codes from any of the branches or cash offices of Zenith Bank Plc nationwide that is close to you,and it sells for N2,500.00 only, mind you bank charges might come in but shouldn't exceed N500.00 for an online application. All candidates applying for NDA admission must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), and make sure you are careful enough to select Nigerian Defence Academy as your choice of university. And never forget to to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) because it maldatory.

SUBMISSION OF NDA APPLICATION FORM

Please note that all applications should be submitted online and not manual. After completing your online application, you are to download an Acknowledgement Form imediately. Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should re -visit the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card. And don't forget that only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will have access to print out the Examination Admission Card thats one reason i told you to take this very seriously.

NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

detailed requirements for various NDA degree programmes are made available in the NDA website / portal, and you will also find it in the JAMB Brochure and website as well. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal.
http://updatenaija.com/nigerian-defence-academy-nda-20142015-admission-form/

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by MrDoGood(m): 12:31am On Oct 26, 2014
OKAY

FOR THOSE IN NEED
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by Ritaoka66: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Easy way to get Admission into Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA) you are advice to Contact General Wambai for complains, help/ admission assistance or to get your NDA Form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08077684016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by MomoduSherif: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2014
I, am cadet Momodu Sherif,i hail from Benue State Nigeria.At first, it was very tough for me to get an admission into (NDA) until i met this gracious man call, Major General Adusalami Rufai swife who helped me to get an admission into Nigeria Defence Academic Kaduna (NDA)in 2010/2011 session.At,the beginning when i saw his number on net i thought its fake or those fraud stars out there, but i never knew that is real and genuine so, i summoned courage and i called him .But,today i'm very happy at least i can be address as cadet'' Momodu Sherif''. In, case you need a very good help from him, please i advice u to get touch with him through this Email point or 08056391850
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by speedy4u(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
MomoduSherif:
I, am cadet Momodu Sherif,i hail from Benue State Nigeria.At first, it was very tough for me to get an admission into (NDA) until i met this gracious man call, Major General Adusalami Rufai swife who helped me to get an admission into Nigeria Defence Academic Kaduna (NDA)in 2010/2011 session.At,the beginning when i saw his number on net i thought its fake or those fraud stars out there, but i never knew that is real and genuine so, i summoned courage and i called him .But,today i'm very happy at least i can be address as cadet'' Momodu Sherif''. In, case you need a very good help from him, please i advice u to get touch with him through this Email point or 08056391850

How foolish and gullible do you think nairalanders are? Go and look for work bro. This is no forum for the foolish.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by ewizard1: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
All of you here are fools! So you think Nairalanders are as foolish as you?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by liljona: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
I, am cadet Momodu Sherif,i hail from Benue State Nigeria.At first, it was very tough for me to get an admission into (NDA) until i met this gracious man call, Major General Adusalami Rufai swife who helped me to get an admission into Nigeria Defence Academic Kaduna (NDA)in 2010/2011 session.At,the beginning when i saw his number on net i thought its fake or those fraud stars out there, but i never knew that is real and genuine so, i summoned courage and i called him .But,today i'm very happy at least i can be address as cadet'' Momodu Sherif''. In, case you need a very good help from him, please i advice u to get touch with him through this Email point or 08166316268
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by mustapha12345: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Nigerian Defence Academy 73 Regular Recruits intake which has been on through out Monday 23 February and will end on Saturday 11 April 2015, pre screening examinations is scheduled for 15th April. If you have not registered please do so immediately and for help in getting admission into the school(NDA) you can contact
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by john3456789: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nigerian Defence Academy admission 2015/2016 is presently on. For help or assistance to get into NDA contact General yakubu on 09090787073. for urgent help THANK YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019/2020 Federal Government (fg) Bea Scholarships – Apply Now / Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / 10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.