Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out (12474 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by kabiruman: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2015
My name is Cadet Kabiru Usman and i am from Kano state, i gained admission into Nigeria Defence Academy in the year 2012 through the help of Major General Wambai indeed i never thought i can ever get admission again after the second time i failed the the exam and it was not as if i did not prepare for it but soon i discovered it was just because i did not have some one helping me out in regards to the admission Processing, they just deliberately failed me and just the third time my Father and i was wise to seek for a genuine helper then i found this Great man named General Marcus Wambai and he help me exactly the way he promised and when the list was out my name also came out and today i am proud to be a Cadet. So i am using this medium to advise if you need help in regards to the Processing or you are finding it difficult to get the NDA form where you are it is 100% sure that he can help you out with ease once you are a serious type he will put so much of his time, influence and effort to help you and how to reach him call this number :08077684016 i was told by my father that he only have space for 12 persons each year so hurry up. if only you can call and and cry to him i believe he will help you too.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by kabiruman: 4:27am On May 01, 2015
I am Cadet Kabiru Usman i am just aware that the 67th NDA Kaduna regular courses took place on the 25th of April 2015 and i will advice if you wrote the exam and you need help all you need to do is to contact General Wambai he is very legit and capable of helping you get the admission because without him it will be very difficult for you to get the admission, don’t ever think you are too brilliant or clever to fail it, i my self was the best science student in my secondary school days but i failed the nda examination 2 times and it was a very shocking thing to my parents and just the third time i was introduce by my cousin who was in military to contact General wambai and to cut my story short, he did every thing for me and today i am a male Cadet in the Nigeria defence academy, so if you want to pass your NDA Exam it will be better you contact him now and his phone number is :08077684016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by HelenAbubakar: 1:05am On Jun 10, 2015
My name was among the successful candidates that wrote the NDA exam in the year 2015, i am so very happy as this was my fourth time of writing it and all my appreciation goes to General Wambai for his assistance i am very happy that few months from now i will be a Female Cadet. if your name is still not out yet, i will advice you contact him to help you before the last list is out and it is only few names that will be released so hurry up and here is Major General Wambai number 08077684016.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out by HelenAbubakar: 1:28am On Jun 10, 2015
My name was among the successful candidates that wrote the NDA exam in the year 2015, i am so very happy as this was my fourth time of writing it and all my appreciation goes to General Wambai for his assistance i am very happy that few months from now i will be a Female Cadet. if your name is still not out yet, i will advice you contact him to help you before the last list is out and it is only few names that will be released so hurry up and here is Major General Wambai num 08077684016

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students / Names And Address Of The Nigeria Polytecnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.