Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Would You Set Your Special Prayer Altar For A Cheating Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Set Your Special Prayer Altar For A Cheating Spouse? (791 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Set Your Special Prayer Altar For A Cheating Spouse? by ResourcePower: 1:06am On Oct 26, 2014
I have discovered that our personal prayer altar is as important as what we say in prayer if we must score with every prayer we make. More particularly so when we pray for our straying spouses.

If you’ve been praying for your misbehaving spouse without much to show for your efforts, it may be necessary to examine how you set your prayer platform.

There is a place to stand and an attitude to hold to make your prayer a quick success. God, to whom all prayer is addressed, is a God of order who has specified the rules of the prayer that would get His attention and intervention.

Prayer altar is not a podium or pulpit but a place, time and attitude for personal intercessory prayer that need quick answers.

See a suggestion on how to go about it HERE.
Re: How Would You Set Your Special Prayer Altar For A Cheating Spouse? by ladygogo: 1:36am On Oct 26, 2014
ResourcePower:
I have discovered that our personal prayer altar is as important as what we say in prayer if we must score with every prayer we make. More particularly so when we pray for our straying spouses.

If you’ve been praying for your misbehaving spouse without much to show for your efforts, it may be necessary to examine how you set your prayer platform.

There is a place to stand and an attitude to hold to make your prayer a quick success. God, to whom all prayer is addressed, is a God of order who has specified the rules of the prayer that would get His attention and intervention.

Prayer altar is not a podium or pulpit but a place, time and attitude for personal intercessory prayer that need quick answers.

See a suggestion on how to go about it HERE.

You must be delusional to think prayers will make a spouse stop cheating. undecided

Keep praying till you contract all sorts of STD's and the dreaded HIV.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Set Your Special Prayer Altar For A Cheating Spouse? by uboma(m): 3:55am On Oct 26, 2014
ladygogo:

You must be delusional to think prayers will make a spouse stop cheating. undecided

Keep praying till you contract all sorts of STD's and the dreaded HIV.

The op is even more dulusional to think that maintaining a particular position during prayer will bring answers to his prayers...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How My Uncle Impregnanted Me After Molesting Me For 4 Years-16 Year Old (photos) / MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages / I'm A Bachelor - Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.