Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Is The Difference Between PHCN And Private Power Distributors - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Difference Between PHCN And Private Power Distributors (556 Views)

The Difference Between Gsm, Gprs, Edge, Umts, Hsdpa / Hsupa, And Hspa / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter. / What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between PHCN And Private Power Distributors by ican2020: 4:47am On Oct 26, 2014
[size=14pt]What Is The Difference Between PHCN And Private Power Distributors
During PHCN will;
We buy poles with our money
We buy transformers with our money
We buy wire with our money
We pay staff of PHCN with our money before they can render service

Today
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company acts the same way like PHCN.
We must part with our money before we can get light.
Just last week I paid 3000 naira for the installation of a transformer in Dutse, Abuja, in spite of the monthly 5000 that I paid often for light that is far from been constant.
They say Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is a private company, yet, we cannot drag then to court.
The FG should tell us what make these power distribution companies a private company?[/size]

The Nigeria leadership should stop foooling us for God's sake.
Re: What Is The Difference Between PHCN And Private Power Distributors by agohmamuda(m): 5:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Apart from the spelling; there's no difference. Happy sunday.

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Experience With Nigerian Patents (say Something) / Bobby Kristina’ Families Fight OVER Burial Service Arrangements As She Nears Dea / Xperia E4, The Phone With Two Days Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.