Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Adventure Of De~corper - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adventure Of De~corper (1644 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / The Adventure Of Corper John / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2014
Episode 1
Do you believe in fate?

My love life with chifawu kicked off on a pinky start. She loved with all innocence and naivety of a teenager; trustful, faithful, innocent and not withholding.

Actually, she was withholding one thing. . .

Sex

I was not worried at first. I loved the innocence that showed on her eyes whenever she looked at me, I love the smiles on her face when we are together, I love the fact that she almost couldn’t stay without me. We were always seen together at all times, so much that we were nicknamed "Love-birds".

The next week after I submitted my ppa letter to Fed. Poly idah, I checked back to get a response from the human resource manager of the school.

“young man, we’ve been waiting for you!’ he exclaimed after going through the copy of the ppa letter I had given to him. He searched his drawer for a file he had kept all the letters from corp members posted to the school.
He brought out mine and handed it back to me. At the bottom page, an inscription had been made on my letter. It was directed to the coordinator, part time program (continuous education program) of the poly.
He gave me the directions to the office block of the cec program and asked me to inquire about the coordinator.
I met the coordinator on his way out. I had asked the secretary and he pointed to one stout man with thick lips, thick eyebrows with hairs protruding out of his ears and nostrils.
He looked very irritated that I had stopped him from entering his car, but the look on his face changed when he saw I was a corp member.

“can I help you?” he asked.

I showed him my ppa letter and informed him I was posted to the unit. His looks brightened when he scanned through my letter.

“let us go inside my office.” He said, leading the way into his nice office.

We passed a general office with a secretary and entered the door that had the tag; “Director of Continuous education” and I sat on a sit, facing a desk with another tag “Dr. Aneide.”

He explained to me how the continuous education program, otherwise called part time program at the poly works. It was a part time program introduced by the school for students who were engaged in full-time work or busy on the weekdays. The students attend lectures only on Friday afternoons and Saturdays, just twice per week. Not all departments where listed in the cec program as it was by the choice of the department to be enlisted. Any Head of department that wishes to include his/her department in the program must ensure that they provide at least three lecturers that will handle courses related to the department. The lecturers are paid on pay as you teach basis, with allowances for lectures, marking test scripts, marking exams and grading papers.
He informed me that for the meantime, I would be handling some of the general courses offered by the students which included calculus (mathematics related courses).

I was sort of in a disadvantaged position, I thought. I was to be attached to the cep unit, so I wouldn’t be getting allowances for the lectures I give, just the end of month allowance the cep unit will be paying me. The pay wasn’t all that wonderful, and I had to find an accommodation for myself.

He asked me to return the next day so that the o secretary can open a file for me with my credentials, and give me the course outline and course content of the course or courses I would handle as the case may be.

When I got to the hostel, chifawu was waiting outside. She had absolutely estranged herself from the other female corp members at the hostel. She claims they were ‘busy-bodies’ that only gossip about each other.

We both were still at the corpers lodge in the local government council. Her ppa, government girls secondary school was rounding off for the term, so the principal asked her to return for the next term, after which her accommodation would be ready. She wanted to travel home immediately, but stayed back because she loved staying with me. She insisted she would travel once I sorted myself out.

She came up to me when I returned from the poly that day to ask how my trip was. I told her everything that happened. She tried encouraging me, informing me that everything would turn out great.

Together, we headed to the only place we found solace at the corper’s lodge; the c.l.o’s room. The community laison officer (clo) was a fellow corper; like a platoon leader at camp, only that he/she had to take care of all corpers serving at the local government. He had his own room at the corper’s lodge where we were, and since he was always busy at the nysc office, chifawu and I found solace in his room, and used it anytime we feel like reducing the pressure building up between us.

As usual, we kissed and smooched and romanced: but no action.
She let me handle her bare b’re.as’t, suck on her ni’pplee’s, moaning softly as I do this; yet, no action.
We had earlier quarreled about her up-tightness when it comes down to sex. She had bluntly refused the idea of sex on the first stance, saying she wasn’t ready for it yet. We resorted to deep intimate actions with no real satisfaction! Actions that would lead to my di’c’kk getting hard for hours but finally succumbing to the frustration and resting as a limp in between my legs. I had begged and begged to no avail. I already knew she was a virgin before she told me. She exhibited typical virgin tendencies; loves romance, cuddling and kissing without going the whole nine yards! It was so frustrating for me, I had to bare my mind.

“don’t worry, soon, very soon. I just need time.” She kept on promising me, yet the time seems not to be coming.

The next day, we found ourselves alone on the room. That afternoon, as both of us lay on the bed, she made her usual advances at me, but I didn’t respond.
“what’s wrong?” she asked. “Are you still worried about the polytechnic?” she asked.

“no, I’m worried about us, we aren’t making any headway.” I informed her. I wasn’t really in the mood to start her usual endless romance without getting actions, so I fronted the talk again. She tried initiating the romance again but I remained cold towards her. Finally, she gave up and opted for a thorough discussion.
She made her points known, that she loved me enough to go all the way with me, but she needed something from me.

“whats that?’ I asked.

“you need to get tested for H.I.V first!” she said.
I was surprised at her demand. If that was what she needed, she should have told me all these while.
“I have condoms.” I announced to her.

“no, I need to know I’m safe with you. I’m all in this and I don’t know how reliable those condoms are. Please, just do the test for me.” She insisted.

I took it as a flimsy excuse. I felt she was just trying to grab on straws and make up excuses for not going intimate with me. Then the sooner I get tested and present the result, the earlier I tap into that secluded warm c’un’ntt that has been waiting for me all these while.

“I will do it.” I announced to her. “But we both have to do it together.” I added, just as an after-thought. She agreed to it with a smile on her face. She bent over and kissed me, this time around, I responded to her.

‘I love you so much, with all my heart.” She said to me.

“I love you too.” I responded.

If H.I.V test was what it takes to tap that lovely a’r’se and seal the relationship, then what am I waiting for? I thought to myself.

That night, we had the best romance of all times. It was so hot and passionate as we explored each other’s bodies, turning on the very source of our passion as we got tangled on the web of romance.

Yet there was no satisfaction!
To be continued....
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by Aipete2(f): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2014
First to comment. Nice, good hmmm bt please cm n continue oh
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by ubiquitousade(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Aipete2:
First to comment. Nice, good hmmm bt please cm n continue oh

u doing first to comment @ 6:35am ... lol

anyway am seeing a semblance of a story i have read here on NL

and btw OP come nd update
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Adventure of De~Corper
Episode 2
The next day, I returned to the polytechnic to open the file as directed by the coordinator.

He signed my acceptance letter and introduced me to the secretary to open a file for me. The secretary gave me some forms to fill while he attended to some students who had one problem or the other.

I left the polytechnic feeling disappointed at my choice of ppa. This was not what I expected. Ms Enoh had painted a great picture of the polytechnic for me and I dived without having a second thought. I went outside the school gate and looked around. There were many private hostels offering off camp accommodation to mostly students. I ventured further and saw all kind of houses. Some were erected by the locals; occupying some of the rooms and renting some out to students.

I was already exhausted, so I planned on coming the next day to look for accommodation.

“otondo!” someone called as I was about to head to the road to board a taxi to the corper’s lodge. Otondo was a slang used in referring to a fresh corp member that just left camp. It was more like a military lexicon used at military camp to indicate fresh recruit, probably someone that still doesn’t know the norms of his new environment.
I turned round and saw an unfamiliar face smiling at me. He looked young with his blue jean and white polo. My first guess was that he was a corper.

I was right.

He introduced himself as Mike, an ex-corper that just passed out before we our batch entered camp. I introduced myself and informed him I was posted to the cec unit. The look on his face showed excitement as he screamed in what I could term as an excited voice.

“congrats bros?” he exclaimed. “You don hammer!”

I didn’t understand what he meant so I asked for clarification. He informed me that the cec and pre-nd units where the best and easiest places to make quick money. When I informed me of the money the guy was offering to pay me, he waved it aside.

“forget that chicken change!” he told me. “cec students are big boys and girls, that is where you make your money; from organising test every week, to being strict on attendance, to selling lecture material! Before the end of the semester, you will be smiling to your bank.” He said, smiling at me like I was the bank.
I needed to learn more about what mike was saying, so I followed him to his room.

Mike explained to me that he served at the poly also, but was unfortunate to be posted as an admin staff working at one of the departments. But he insisted that the best places to serve were the part-time program, pre-nd program and at the exams and records unit. It was mike that opened my eyes to the realities of the polytechnic and the possible ways of milking money from the students.

We were interrupted when a girl walked into the room. Mike introduced her as his girl friend, who happened to be a student of the polytechnic.

“what are you still doing in idah since you’ve passed out?” I asked mike, after wondering why he was still hanging around the school vicinity.

“wetin I dey go find for house?” he replied and his girl friend chuckled.
“there is no work in this country, so I have to hang around here and see if anything comes up.” He said.
Mike explained that he has enrolled to do his masters program at the kogi state university, and he was keen to hang around the school to see if employment opportunity could open up and he could fix himself.

The girl friend walked into the kitchen to prepare food, as she had been picking beans ever since she entered the room. It was a cool self contained room in a nice hostel occupied by students. I asked how much the rent of the room was and he informed me. It was quite on the high side, but he insisted it was ok, that any cheaper room around will have one problem or another; if not light, then its water, or security, or small room space and lots more.

“are there empty rooms available?” I asked him. If he said the room was ok for the price, then there was no need looking around for house.

“none for now. But some occupants will move anytime from now.”
I exchanged contact with mike and left. If what he told me was true, then my service year was back to the promising year of sex and comfort it was planned to be.

I got back to the corpers lodge that afternoon and chifawu was waiting for me as usual. She asked how my day went and I informed her. We entered the clo’s room once more to talk.

“I’m travelling this weekend.” She informed me. “I will return before the school reopens.” I nodded, she had been postponing her travell because of me. Its only fair that I let her go.

“I want us to have that HIV test before I travel.” She told me.

It was a good idea. We could walk up to any lab centre and have a hiv test. I’ve not gone for one before, but I heard it doesn’t take time.
We agreed to do the test the next morning so she could travel after it.

The next morning, we went to the lab at the city centre. the attendant asked us to wait for the lab scientist and we sat and waited. The receptionist chew gum loudly as she entered some data on a book at her desk. I wondered what serious organization would have its lab scientist absent from work close to mid-day.

Later on, the male scientist came and apologized for his absence. He went straight to the lab and beckoned on us to follow suit. He took blood samples from both of us and labeled the samples as he carefully placed them inside a glass shelve. He handed us forms which we filled. He asked us to return in three days time for the result.

“three days?” I enquired. “I thought it would be ready within 24 hours?” I had envisaged the possibility of collecting the result the next day, and use it as a valid claim for my trophy – Chifawu’s fine and warm c’u’nt before she travels.

“we have to move the samples to our headquarters inside town.” He interrupted my unholy thought. “we don’t have the facility to run the test right here.” He concluded.

We left the lab and returned to the lodge.
“I can’t wait for that result.” Chifawu informed me. “I will travel tomorrow, when I return, we can collect the result together.”
It was a nice idea, I just had to wait for a few weeks, I thought to myself.

I hope it was worth the wait.

The HIV result was going to be my password for the ultimate price.

So I thought.
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Adventure of De~Corper
Episode 3
Now this was the joke of the millennium!
I tried smiling to the joke, but the look on her face said she meant every word she said.
Now, I can’t doubt if she was pregnant or not, what is doubtable was the last statement;

Being pregnant for me.

“what do you mean? Is this some kind of joke or what?” I asked, trying so hard to keep my cool.
She parted on my shoulder to calm me down. She waited until I was calm enough before she continued.

“I know how you feel, but trust me, I didn’t plan for this to happen, it just did.”

Damn you’re right! It just did!

I had sex with her just once, unfortunately, the condom had broken and in the heat of the moment, I had come inside her. I remembered that night at the military guy’s room vividly. I had informed her of the unfortunate incidence but she told me she was a big girl, and could take care of herself.
Is this the meaning of taking care of one’s self?
If the evil that men do live after them, mine is currently living with me and tormenting me! Actually, its staring me on the face right now!

“please let me explain.” She said, almost with a broken voice. I could see deep inside her that she was having a hard time herself.

“I took some postinor tablets before coming to camp. I took them to delay my menses date and push it further so it doesn’t show during my stay in camp. The drug must have messed up my calendar and distorted my cycle. I thought I was in my safe period after our sex, but that was 30 days ago, and I still haven’t seen my period.”

A lot of questions ran through my mind. It could be anyone’s. what we had wasn’t an exclusive affair, neither was she a saint at camp. It could be the etisalat manager! It could still be that the postinor was still at full work!

“are you sure the drug isn’t still at full effect?” I asked, almost trembling.

“it isn’t.” she said. "I have all the signs and with the changes going on in my body, it could only mean one thing."

When the sad look on my face lingered on, she told me she intends doing a full blood test to ascertain if she was indeed pregnant and from thence, she will know the next course of action.

That was better! But I still had a nagging question in my mind – “what if the test confirms you are pregnant?” I asked.

“why are you scared?” she asked, almost smiling. “it’s a baby, not a dinosaur.”

“it takes a community to raise a kid, and I am not cut out for that.” I informed her.

“you will be ok.” She said calmly.

"How can you not be worried about something like this?" I asked rather surprised the way she took it.

"I have gone past the worry stage, the only thing that borders me is the fact that a child will be born out of wedlock. Its a taboo in my village, and such a child will never be regarded nor respected. It works like a curse, so none of my children will be born out of wedlock." She said.

I stared at her without making a comment so she continued.

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself."

Yea, right!

Ms Enoh had earlier told me where to wait for her so she could come and pick me when I get to Lokoja. I called her when I was through with Sonia. My discussion with her still left its bitter taste on my mouth. She had better find a way to take care of herself. Afterall, she prided herself as a big girl.

I called and informed Ms Enoh when I got there and she came to pick me. She was driving a new Honda car. There was something different about her. She wore expensive jewelries and make up, with fine bracelets and nice hair. The inside of her new car had an expensive and exquisite leather seat. Her new wears looked expensive, with leather handbags and shoes.

“you look great!” I had to admire her when she drove off. She smiled and said it was the handwork of God.

She dropped me off at her apartment and said she still had work to do at the office.
“feel free, I will join you soon.” She said and drove off almost immediately.

I took a semi-tour of the house. It was a two bedroom flat, newly painted with almost everything looking new. I wondered if she had been living there before. The electronics gadgets at the sitting room were new, so was almost all the utensils at the kitchen, including a brand new deep freezer. I sat at the sofa on the sitting room and watched the images coming from the mighty flatron hanging on the wall.

I slept off.

The noise from the burglary proof as ms enoh made entrance to the sitting room woke me up. She apologized for returning late. I checked the time, it was almost 9;30pm. Work closes officially by 4pm! She brought home some food for me and we sat at the sitting room and talked; mostly about my new environment and work.

I commented about her exquisite apartment and she informed me she just moved into the apartment. I wasn’t surprised, it looked brand new. What I didn’t understand was how she was able to afford the expensive gadgets on them, together with what seemed like a brand new car. I reserved my comments, I wasn’t here to enquire about her personal life, I had problems of my own.

She brought a wine from the kitchen and poured a glass for me after the food. We both drank as we watched the tv together at the sofa. She must have started feeling sleepy and tipsy as she rested her head on my laps. I caressed her back and her hair, watching as she took in deep breathes with each stroke of my hand. She adjusted her position and I had access to her bre.a'st. I slipped in my hand into her cloth and fondled them as I felt the nippples harden under my touch. After minutes of caress, she stood and walked towards the room.

I followed her into the room.

You can guess what followed.....
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:19am On Nov 01, 2014
Adventure of De~Corper
Episode 3(Continued)
Her room was more furnished than the sitting room. Inside was a marbled floor with a large Arabian rug adorning the centre. The bed was big enough to contain 6 adults comfortably. She had a shelve just for lingerie and another one for make ups. I tossed my bag inside the wardrobe and watched her change, wearing just her pants and bra as she headed to the bathroom. I unpacked, bringing out my towel and toiletries.

I showered after her and joined her on the bed. I had lots of questions going on in my mind but shoved them aside as she drew closer to me and we started kissing. The big air conditioner was soothing, so was the 100% lamb wool bed-sheet caressing my bare body.

She was wearing just the pant and bra. I traced my tongue down her neck to her bossoms; sipped my hand behind her and unhooked the bra. I teased the ni'ppple a bit before sucking hard on them. She held my head strong, pressing them against her chest. I sucked and squeezed on the second ni'ppple with my hand. She moved her waist higher to meet my pelvic crossed over her, hitting her croutch on my hard dckkk at the same time. I love being in charge. I love the way she was responding to my caress and sucking. She was desperately begging for more. I reached for her pants and she adjusted as I move them off. I traced my tongue down her stomach, to her belly button. She parted her legs in anticipation, but I moved my tongue up to her chest and rested on her ni'ppple.

I watched her swallow hard, then try to push down my head to her laps. I repeated same thing, traced my tongue down her stomach, this time around, kissing the innermost parts of her laps, tracing the fine pelvic lining with my tongue. She moved her hips, trying to position her clit to the direction of my tongue, but I moved my tongue further away, retracing it back to her ni"ppple once more. I caressed the inside of her laps with my hands, softly caressing the hairs of her pubic, but skillfully avoiding direct contact with her clit. She moved her waist once more to have me feel her clit, but I withdrew my hand and rested them on her laps, squeezing it softly. She moaned out, held my head and pleaded with me.

“please, succkk me, please…” it was a desperate plea, filled with lust and want.

“pleaseee. . .”

I bent over her, and she raised her hips almost immediately, catching my tongue half way as she squeezed her clit against my tongue. It was already wet, dripping all over the woolen bed sheet. With my both hands, I tilted the lips of her c’u’n’tt apart lightly, exposing the thick-swollen- clit. I sucked at them, flapping my tongue across it steadily. She grasped at the bed sheet, pulling the pillows towards her, and used a part of the pillow to cover her bre”astt, squeezing them on the process. The moans become louder as I sucked on her clit steadily. The movement of her hips became more frequent as huge flows of wetness poured from her c’un’nt. She shrugged as she tugged on more hardly and cam.e.

I teased her lightly as she tried to catch her breath from the o.rg.sm she just had. I let her have a moment respite as I reached for my condom inside the wallet. I wore it as usual, lifted her a’rs’e and rested it on one of the pillows on the bed; parted her legs and thrust into her wet cu’n’t. the wetness was much and I had to thump for some time before the cun’t muscles could easily wrap round my di’ckk, sending waves of passion down to my very being. I moved my waist in a rhythmic clockwise direction as I banged her, ensuring that the shaft of my d’kkk caress the inside of her cu’nt properly before withdrawing, repeating the process over again until she started quivering hysterically. I maintained the tempo, banging her ferociously until she reached for my shoulder, clasping on it tightly as she climaxed again. I held on her, with her bosom rubbing on my chest and banged more hardly until I cam.e.

I released her as she slumped on the bed, trying so hard to catch her breath.

We slept off.
Watch out for Episode 4
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Adventure of De~Corper
Episode 4
The next morning was a Friday morning. She said she wasn’t going for work and that I can stay back and spend the weekend with her. I declined the offer, telling her that I had already scheduled the lecture for that weekend for my students.

“lecturers do miss lectures!” she said, with a smile on her face as we lay on the bed that morning.

"Just call the course rep and re-schedule.”

“as tempted as this offer of spending the weekend is, I still have to decline. My students are really lagging behind.” I insisted.

She went to her drawers and brought out bundles of money. Together, was a hundred thousand naira. Then she added a half bundle which I suspected to be fifty thousand and handed to me.

I took the money and thanked her. On a second thought, I decided to ask how she could afford the life style she was now living.

After a long silence, like she was contemplating if to tell me, she opened up.

“it’s the deputy governor.” She announced to me.

“you’re dating the deputy governor?” I asked and she nodded her head gently.

She had frequented the deputy governor’s office to make claims of the promise of hundred thousand naira which he had promised my platoon for taking the overall first. Since her previous office was at Okene, she said she had to frequent Lokoja the capital over and over again before she was granted audience with the deputy governor.

“I was gunning for the money, but he wanted other things. One thing led to another, and we started going out.” I waited as she concluded.

She looked at me like she wanted me to scold on her, to talk her out of the relationship, to stress the fact that the relationship could ruin her career, and her chances of settling down to her own husband.

But I didn’t.

She was a mature lady, and can’t use naivety as an excuse for such a relationship. She seems to be enjoying the affluence and wealth coming out of the relationship, so I didn’t think any amount of scolding will make her change her mind.

“he bought that car for me as a birthday present, and wants me to travel with him to London for his upcoming leave.” She started, pausing on the way like she was seeking for advice.

“within three weeks, he has doled out money to me than I’ll ever make in a life time!” she said.

“you already know where this is going to end?” I asked so as to be sure she knows what she was getting herself into.

“I don’t understand.” She replied.

“nothing good ever comes out of this sort of thing. I will advise you grab as much money as you need to and get off while you’re still yourself.” She smiled after I said this. Like she was relieved that I wasn’t scolding her. Why should I scold her? Its her life, she is not accountable to me.

We made love again that morning before I left. she made me promise her I would return whenever I had the chance to.
“stay safe.” I told her, “be careful.”

“I will.” She said after she had dropped me at the park.

Chifawu spent the entire vacation at her home. We kept in touch through calls and text messages. Secondary school was on long vacation; the summer break. It was going to re-open in a few week’s time, making it a full two-months long holiday.

Within that two-month period, I had established myself at the poly. The coordinator offered me an additional course to handle – Mat 211: Laplace Transformation.

I had done lots of maths courses en-route my degree in engineering, but Laplace transformation was a Dam! I ensured I did lots of research using facilities on the school library to build an excellent lecture note for the students. The lecturer in charge was always there to supervise my work. He was always busy, as usual with most lecturers, so the coordinator had suggested he shifted most of the work load to me and he agreed.

I worked together with Dr. Sowald at the Maths department due to his course I was handling for him at the part time program. Soon, he started inviting me to give tutorial lectures for his main courses for full-time students. Dr. sowald, although very intelligent, was very sloppy and careless. He had a lackadaisical approach to things. He was also a visiting lecturer at the state's college of Agric, shuttling between the two schools.

With his permission, I had tutorial classes with students, using his lecture hours to teach the students and solve problems together. One of such days, I met Nina, who was studying applied chemistry at the poly on full time basis. She happened to be staying in same lodge I moved to. We became acquaintances and she started coming to my room frequently, sometimes for tutorials; or so she claims, and other times to watch movies. But it was obvious she wasn’t interested in laplace transformations as I noticed she was always drifting away whenever we had tutorials.

“you are not really interested in this course?” I asked one evening as she came to my room with two seasonal movies to watch. She just smiled as she let herself fall freely on my bed, her cloth jumping up to expose a fleshy chunk of laps. I let her relax fully, stretching her full length on the bed.

"I'm not interested in anything going on at this school again." She said. “I’m trying to gain admission into the federal university here. I’m just whiling away time with this admission in this school.”

She went on to explain how her parents didn’t value polytechnics and she finally agreed with them and re-wrote JAMB.

We had a brief chat and I tried to encourage her to finish up with her OND, which could be an added advantage over others at the labour market.

She helped herself to play the movie, and after few minutes, I left the room for her. I returned and met her sleeping peacefully on my bed. It was already late and here was she, comfortable on my bed.

Funny ideas started running thru my mind. I craved for her right away, her laps glittering under the dim lights of my room, her bossoms trying so hard to get loose from the strap shirt holding it back;

then I made up my mind. . .

I walked into my bathroom, took my bath, changed and lay beside her. I shut my eyes and tried to sleep.

I was thinking of no other than chifawu, who I had totally fallen in love with. I wasn’t going to complicate things with another girl, living at the same lodge.

Love, they say is blind; I actually, I think love is blind, deaf and dumb.

I really wanted things to work out between the both of us. I had built the relationship to an enviable level; just a few steps away from having sex.

I remembered the hiv test I had with her. The results must have been ready by now. I had discussed it with her once over the phone and asked for her permission to go get the results but she bluntly refused. She had insisted that we get them together. I was still waiting for her. . .

I drifted off to sleep. . .

The next morning was my CDS. Nina was already awake before I woke up. She kind of looked surprised, maybe at the fact that I didn’t make moves on her all through the night. i had noticed she rested her legs on mine last night. I felt the heaviness and woke up with her lying so close to me. I shut my eyes back and had slept off.

“hope you had a nice night?” I asked her and she nodded her hair. She prepared breakfast, I ate, freshened up and we left the house for my community development service (CDS).

Although I joined the hiv awareness group at the camp, I had opted to change my cds group during my ppa.

I learnt that the hiv awareness cds was the most tasking, with its members needing to visit secondary schools around the community to deliver lectures to educate young peers about the dangers of STI. I opted to join the Road safety cds. It was less stressful and even less tasking. We held meetings with endless discussions, going to one of the busy junctions once in a while to control traffic.
It was in one of such discussions that my phone rang, and behold, it was chifawu.

“I’m back to the corpers lodge!” she exclaimed as I picked the call.

I rushed back to the corpers’ lodge to meet her. We hugged each other for a few minutes. She looked great, stressed but good. We talked all day as I took her out to get her something to eat. We were chatting like kids, holding hands as we walked down to the corpers’ lodge. She picked some of her things as we headed to my room.

“your room looks great!” she exclaimed after taking a mini tour of my room. “How could you afford all these?” she asked.

Of course she was right, I couldn’t afford all I decorated the room with. It was kind of over comfortable. But how was I going to tell her that my small adventure with ms enoh had paid the bills?

“its God’s doing,” I lied, “if God says yes, who am I to say no?” I consolidated on the lie.

We picked up from where we left off 2 months back, kissing and caressing each other like our life depended on it. There was something special about my romance with chifawu; it stirred up a special feeling deep inside me. The love I had for her stemmed from deep down my heart, it was special and it meant a lot to me.

“I love you so much.” I said to her and she smiled after breaking loose from my kiss.

A knock on my door and I ventured only to meet Nina standing on the door with a super-sexy night wear, a black silk sleeveless gown that did little to cover her bossoms. She smiled at me as she walked past me and entered the room. She stopped abruptly when she saw chifawu on my bed. The both exchanged looks and focused their gaze on me. For once, I was grateful I hadn’t made moves on Nina.

Boldly, I introduced chifawu to her as my girlfriend, and she to chifawu as a friend. They both exchanged pleasantries, then Nina left after spending few minutes with us.

It pays to be faithful! I thought to myself.
To be continued.....
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Adventure of De~Corper
Episode 5
“I’m going back to the corpers lodge.” Chifawu announced after Nina had left.

“I thought you were spending the night?” I asked, trying to sound like Rita, my ex-girl.

“I didn’t have that in mind. Moreover, the way you are all over me, I need to be cautious.” She teased and smiled.

I finally convinced her to spend the night after she made me promise and swear that I wasn’t going to pressure her for sex. She had insisted that we must see the result of the hiv test before we venture into sex.

We had our trademark romance session that night. It was hot and passionate. She teased and sucked my Tip with her tongue while I caressed her bosom, sucking her Tip, her neck, back, buttocks and laps. She cringed anytime I kissed her laps, so I concentrated on her inner laps as she moan lightly. I was putting on my ‘A’ game, trying to seduce her fully, maybe she could change her mind and agree for us to have sex that night.

She moved her hips hysterically as I kissed and sucked on her fleshy laps, squeezing her buttocks and breeasst on the process. She held me tight against her croutch, hitting her hips intermittently at me and moaning on the process. I could perceive her wetness as it wets her pants and flows down her laps. I reached for her pants and she made no move to stop me. The pant went halfway down her laps as she mustered the strength to let out a whisper.

“please don’t! I beg you, please. . .”

The next morning, chifawu and I went back to the lab to get the result of our hiv test.

I had reached my elastic limit in the wait for sex. If not for a special effort, I wouldn't have restrained myself from thrusting into her last night.

It was so close, but for her pleas. She had lost all resistance as she almost gave in to my lustful manoeuvring. If not that I had earlier promised her I wasn't going to pressure her into sex before seeing the hiv result, I would have bang.ed and popped open all sealed veegee!

As usual, we were made to wait for hours for the male lab scientist to come. When he finally did, he invited the attendant to meet him at his office. Few minutes later, she came out, searched for the result and called on chifawu to collect hers. I waited patiently for mine, but when she found it, she took it straight to the lab scientist in his office rather than to me.

I exchanged glances with chifawu. Chifawu opened hers we both scanned through it. The top of the page had her personal details; name, age, sex, address and so on. The mid page had some details that require someone in the field to understand; blood group, rhesus factor, blood count rate and other terms I couldn’t understand. The bottom page had the summary of the test. I saw the bottom line, clearly written at the bottom page;

She was hiv negative, she smiled satisfactorily like she already anticipated it.

But why didn’t the lady hand over mine to me as she did chifawu’s?

My basic instincts became alert.

Something was wrong somewhere. The lady came out of the office and informed me the lab scientist wanted to see me at his office.

“what is wrong?” I asked her but she shrugged her shoulders and motioned me towards the door leading to the inner office.

I walked into the office and the lab scientist, holding my result in his hands, motioned me to sit opposite him.
I sat, with my stare still fixed on him as he studied the result keenly.

I waited for what seemed like eternity before he finally talked to me.

“you know that everything happens in life for a reason, and god knows why he allows some things to happen to us from time to time. . .”

What the fvck is this guy talking about?

“are you a Christian?” he asked and I nodded my head, wondering what the talk show was all about. Why was he treating me with caution?

“then you must be conversant with the story of job. . .” he continued. I was impatient!

He went on about how job suffered some persecution only because god allowed it and how the end turned out better. . .

“This is not the end of the world.” He said as he handed the result to me. “its actually the beginning of a new era for you.”

“you are hiv positive.”

My world shattered around me, the room became darker and I could hardly breathe. I was sweating profusely as I scanned through the result. I knew where to search, I jumped all the technical jargons written on the page and took my eyes straight down the bottom page where the status was written.

Haaaaaaaa, Me Baaboooo- I exclaimed within me.

The lab scientist tried to encourage me, letting me know the next necessary steps to take, but I wasn’t listening. The only thing that rang in my mind was that I was going to die.

Of course, death was what awaits me. . .

* Hiv/Aids is not an April fool. Its as real as the morning breeze!

It has killed millions and will still kill millions. Be informed, be alive, protect yourself.

If you must play, then play safe!!! *
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Adventure of De~Corper
Episode 6
I left the lab disheartened and frustrated.

Chifawu must have noticed that something was wrong as she focused her gaze on me when I sat close to her at the waiting room. She grabbed the result from my hands and gazed down at the bottom of the page was. She dropped the paper like it contained the virus and shifted away from me. A lot of things went on in my mind; prominent among them was the fact that I was going to die!

Chifawu sat up from the chair we both were. She remained standing while I sank deep into a remorseful state. Tears clustered round my eyes and I wondered what was next for me. I bent and picked the lab report, folded it and tugged it inside my pocket, stood up and left the lab, while chifawu maintained a safe distance away from me. Her actions were weird and awkward as she avoided sitting in the same sit with me as we boarded a cab back to my room.

I collapsed at the bed as we entered my room. My head was spinning so fast that I could hardly concentrate, I felt like death was knocking at my door. In my state of apathy, chifawu made some incoherent utterance and headed towards the door. I turned and watched as she left my room, picking the few of her belongings in my room as she left.

“where are you going?” I managed to ask.
“back to the lodge.” She informed me and left.

I tried to wrap my head around the concept of living with hiv.
I was a member of the hiv awareness group at camp and I had learnt a lot from the few lectures I attended. My first challenge was to get past this denial stage and embrace the fact that I was hiv positive. Then I was to seek for ways to lead a healthy life as a hiv positive guy. This would be difficult, if not impossible.

I couldn’t sleep that night. i kept thinking of how I could have possibly contracted the virus.

Sex of course.

I had learnt of the other possible means of contracting the deadly virus while at camp; blood transfusion, use of unsterilized equipment, mother to child. I knew the only way I must have contracted hiv was through sex. It has been my undoing right from my school days, now its going to bring an abrupt end to my life. Tears filled my eyes as memories jugged through my mind.

Who did I get this hiv from?

I called chifawu the next morning but she didn’t pick. I sent her a text message and she didn’t reply. She had already started acting weird to me. I understand how she feels, but the coldness was uncalled for.

I stayed inside my room all through the day.
The next day, I went to the lodge to check on

chifawu.

She met me outside and ensured she maintained her distance. She was actually treating me like I had a plague.

Or something worse than a plague.

“you’ve been avoiding my calls and acting cold towards me.” I had to bare my mind to her. We were supposed to be in love, and I needed that closeness now more than ever. I needed her by my side, and the least I need now is this cold treatment I was getting from her.

“we need to talk.” She said as she motioned me to a secluded corner at the lodge.

“I can’t continue this relationship any longer.”
I felt dejected and terrible as I left the lodge that afternoon. Chifawu had spelt it out for me, that I needed to stay away from her! What sort of person does that? Not calls, not talking with each other, just stay away! She had warned me and stormed out on me while I was at the lodge.

I got to my room and lay on the bed. For the second time that day, tears rolled down freely from my eyes. I tried to imagine the life ahead of me. It was nothing I could bear! The stigmatization I was currently suffering in the hands of chifawu could get worse.

It did get worse.

I felt people were staring at me when I walked on the road. It got worse when I went for the normal monthly clearance few days later. Previous clearance days, I always find myself gisting away with other corp members in groups. I was very popular as one of the fortunate guys to be posted to idah poly, coupled with the fact that I was a platoon leader. But that day, I found myself alone at a distant as I watched others do the gisting and chating. I was like a rejected and dejected stone on the corner. I prayed silently that chifawu didn’t spread the news to everyone that I had hiv but it looked like she did. I was worried about how my life was going to be.

I might even die before the NYSC year ends.
To be continued.....
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:28am On Nov 01, 2014
Adventure of De~Corper
Episode 6(Continued)
I lectured my students that weekend. It helped take my mind off the dilemma I presently faced. Staying alone made things worse, as the idle mind becomes the devil's workshop. I felt I was losing some weight, as well as my sanity. I barely ate, while my mind drifted away to the thoughts of death whenever I was idle.

I got a call one Tuesday afternoon, and it happened to be the principal of the girl’s secondary school, where chifawu was doing her primary assignment. I had totally forgotten the deal I had with him about taking up part time classes with his students. He reminded me of that when we spoke that day and I promised him I will come over.

I got to his office the next day and he scheduled some classes for me. Two days in a week to teach furthermaths and technical drawing for senior secondary students.

When I accepted the deal with him few months back, it was because of chifawu and the pretty young and fresh girls he had as students. Now, things had changed. I had broken up with chifawu and was living with hiv. I would have rejected his offer, but the misery I went through in my room when I stayed alone made me take it.

I devoted my time to the school work. I made sure I kept myself busy; either taking classes for Dr. Sowald or teaching the secondary school students.

When there was no much work at the poly, I spent my extra days at the school. The students had a special fondness for this corper that loved teaching. Most times, when they had nothing to do, they will come down to the lab where I had a temporary office and we would solve past questions in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Within two weeks of working there, I became a favourite among most students. I needed the distraction, but ensured I kept my distance and avoided being attached to them. Once in a while, they would flirt around me like the typical young girls discovering their bodies newly. I ensured I turned down request of phone number or a request for cordial visit that was always coming up my way.

I had noticed that chifawu was avoiding me like a plaque, even at the school. I hardly saw her, and there was always an awkward moment between us whenever we met incidentally.

One day, after a class on furthermaths with the students, they remained back at the lab as we talked and solved some past questions. Chifawu bursted into the lab angrily and confronted I and the students. She claimed they had English language after the further maths but Had skipped her class just to stay in the hall to gist with me. I tried to calm her down but she kept flaring up and shouting at I and them.

Later in the day, the principal invited me to his office to have a word with me. He informed me that it was not the first time chifawu had laid such complaint against me and that it seems I was always using her class time to engage the students in other things.

I apologised and promised it will not repeat itself.

“there is one other thing.” He said as I was about to leave. I stood and watched him as he acted like he was having a second thought about what he wanted to say. After few seconds of deliberating, he motioned me to sit down and I did.

“your female colleague informed me of your condition.” He said calmly.

I sat motionless, staring at him, praying silently that he wasn’t referring to my hiv status.

“she informed me you are hiv positive.”

I sat still at the principal’s office, fighting so hard not to drop the tears already forming in my eyes.

“my interest is in protecting my students, so I don’t want you to get attached to them.” He went on to lecture me about how naïve girls could be, and my over familiarity with them could tempt them into getting attached to me.

He concluded by saying that I maintain a cordial relationship with my students. “anything beyond that, and I will report you to the nysc secretariat, and to the parents teacher’s association of the school.”

He said he would have terminated the small arrangement we had if I wasn’t such helpful to the students, her daughter being one of them.

I knew his daughter, she was the senior prefect and one of the finest and most intelligent at the school. She was very close to me as she always comes for one tutorial or the other.

“I hope we both understand each other perfectly?” he asked and I nodded nonchalantly.

I left the school and went back to my room. I lay on the bed and allowed the tears to roll down. i had already made up my mind that I wasn’t going back to the school.
The principal made it clear that if I wasn’t such a hard working and intelligent teacher, he would have booted me out of the school. I had to terminate the arrangement myself!

Now I understood what it meant by stigmatising people living with hiv.

As the tears rolled down, I prayed a simple prayer; “please, God, let this pass.”

For the first time since my final year at school, God did answer my prayer, He brought an angel into my life. . .

The angel took away my pains. . .

* Don't stigmatise people leaving with HIV/AIDS; your action towards them could extend/terminate their lives *
Re: Adventure Of De~corper by Ejaisky: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of De~corper by ubiquitousade(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ejaisky:
Copy copy master.
www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment/1

thak you o jere, who will not know its Mazi's work anyway.

OP u no try @ all.

(1) (Reply)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 8 / Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 26 / MMM And The Crisis Of Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.