Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469953 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2013
@ITbomb...ur april fool video got me baje
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fishoy(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Hmmmmm......*saw d new tread opened it nd went straight to d "vvip" area oya mazi come nd start d real work o*....waiter cn i get alomo wit dis ma guguru..tnks
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi , this thing will not work here , lets have a rethink and take it to Dubai Dairy section and keep this as a following thread.

We are already having crowd issues here
Or better still make a parallel thread [here and Dairy ] to keep the excitement and update both simultaneously

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb: Mazi , this thing will not work here , lets have a rethink and take it to Dubai Dairy section and keep this as a following thread.

I was waiting for you to finish your abstract, now one full page is gone!

Diary section does not allow for guest viewing.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2013
enobong18: At last! Have been waiting for more than etanity to read your next write up... Thank God you are back with it, but you owe your fans both explanation and apology!
he went on sabatical with his missus gluv, and now they are having a baby

mrs. Mazi congrats o
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I was waiting for you to finish your abstract, now one full page is gone!

Diary section does not allow for guest viewing.
Some people might be pissed off with the chit chat, so the parallel thing should keep both set of fans happy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
Br3nd4: he went on sabatical with his missus gluv, and now they are having a baby

mrs. Mazi congrats o

So u were the one peeping through the key-hole of their hotel suite while the "action" was going on ehn...

We've got u now.

*uses g-string to tie her hands*

Over to u oga Mazi and lady Gluv!

grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Do you believe in fate?

My love life with chifawu kicked off on a pinky start. She loved with all innocence and naivety of a teenager; trustful, faithful, innocent and not withholding.

Actually, she was withholding one thing. . .

Sex

I was not worried at first. I loved the innocence that showed on her eyes whenever she looked at me, I love the smiles on her face when we are together, I love the fact that she almost couldn’t stay without me. We were always seen together at all times, so much that we were nicknamed "Love-birds".

The next week after I submitted my ppa letter to Fed. Poly idah, I checked back to get a response from the human resource manager of the school.

“young man, we’ve been waiting for you!’ he exclaimed after going through the copy of the ppa letter I had given to him. He searched his drawer for a file he had kept all the letters from corp members posted to the school.
He brought out mine and handed it back to me. At the bottom page, an inscription had been made on my letter. It was directed to the coordinator, part time program (continuous education program) of the poly.
He gave me the directions to the office block of the cec program and asked me to inquire about the coordinator.
I met the coordinator on his way out. I had asked the secretary and he pointed to one stout man with thick lips, thick eyebrows with hairs protruding out of his ears and nostrils.
He looked very irritated that I had stopped him from entering his car, but the look on his face changed when he saw I was a corp member.

“can I help you?” he asked.

I showed him my ppa letter and informed him I was posted to the unit. His looks brightened when he scanned through my letter.

“let us go inside my office.” He said, leading the way into his nice office.

We passed a general office with a secretary and entered the door that had the tag; “Director of Continuous education” and I sat on a sit, facing a desk with another tag “Dr. Aneide.”

He explained to me how the continuous education program, otherwise called part time program at the poly works. It was a part time program introduced by the school for students who were engaged in full-time work or busy on the weekdays. The students attend lectures only on Friday afternoons and Saturdays, just twice per week. Not all departments where listed in the cec program as it was by the choice of the department to be enlisted. Any Head of department that wishes to include his/her department in the program must ensure that they provide at least three lecturers that will handle courses related to the department. The lecturers are paid on pay as you teach basis, with allowances for lectures, marking test scripts, marking exams and grading papers.
He informed me that for the meantime, I would be handling some of the general courses offered by the students which included calculus (mathematics related courses).

I was sort of in a disadvantaged position, I thought. I was to be attached to the cep unit, so I wouldn’t be getting allowances for the lectures I give, just the end of month allowance the cep unit will be paying me. The pay wasn’t all that wonderful, and I had to find an accommodation for myself.

He asked me to return the next day so that the o secretary can open a file for me with my credentials, and give me the course outline and course content of the course or courses I would handle as the case may be.

When I got to the hostel, chifawu was waiting outside. She had absolutely estranged herself from the other female corp members at the hostel. She claims they were ‘busy-bodies’ that only gossip about each other.

We both were still at the corpers lodge in the local government council. Her ppa, government girls secondary school was rounding off for the term, so the principal asked her to return for the next term, after which her accommodation would be ready. She wanted to travel home immediately, but stayed back because she loved staying with me. She insisted she would travel once I sorted myself out.

She came up to me when I returned from the poly that day to ask how my trip was. I told her everything that happened. She tried encouraging me, informing me that everything would turn out great.

Together, we headed to the only place we found solace at the corper’s lodge; the c.l.o’s room. The community laison officer (clo) was a fellow corper; like a platoon leader at camp, only that he/she had to take care of all corpers serving at the local government. He had his own room at the corper’s lodge where we were, and since he was always busy at the nysc office, chifawu and I found solace in his room, and used it anytime we feel like reducing the pressure building up between us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Br3nd4: he went on sabatical with his missus gluv, and now they are having a baby

mrs. Mazi congrats o

Oghenemiyeruwe...mingwor ma cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
hariorh:

So u were the one peeping through the key-hole of their hotel suite while the "action" was going on ehn...

We've got u now.

grin

Where did you get that from? Or did you UnCloth her?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
he...Just now chit-chats gulped up a whole page...And reason being-april fools day undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
I don't even know what to say
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
hariorh:

We've got u now.

grin
Ah! Harior now ure forming saint? Was it not you who showed me the keyhole?

Leave my pant o
grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ok guys, we had loads and loads of chit chats at the former thread, we can always go back there to make outgrin: let's keep the chats here as minimal as possible. We wouldn't want what happened towards the end of the previous thread to happen here.

We already know the officials, the vip's and vvip's and I will always be at the Literature section's chat thread to entertain chats and even fight with however wants to fightgrin

ITbomb:
Some people might be pissed off with the chit chat, so the parallel thing should keep both set of fans happy

This isn't a bad idea at all. If the executives agrees on this by passing an unanimous vote on it, then we will do it that way. But let's believe this thread will not run out of control.

Thanks to you all for your patience, it will worth the wait.

Mazi Omenuko (GCSA)
Grand commander of Sinners Association.
Chairman, CEO,
Nairaland Sinners Association.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dis is encouragin 4 a start. Waitin 4 d next update
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by EzePromoe: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi, too bad i just started reading National Year of Sex and Comfort yesterday, i wonder when i'll finish 100 pages. Only the page 0 and page 1, got me addicted. GOOD WORK!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
As usual, we kissed and smooched and romanced: but no action.
She let me handle her bare b’re.as’t, suck on her ni’pplee’s, moaning softly as I do this; yet, no action.
We had earlier quarreled about her up-tightness when it comes down to sex. She had bluntly refused the idea of sex on the first stance, saying she wasn’t ready for it yet. We resorted to deep intimate actions with no real satisfaction! Actions that would lead to my di’c’kk getting hard for hours but finally succumbing to the frustration and resting as a limp in between my legs. I had begged and begged to no avail. I already knew she was a virgin before she told me. She exhibited typical virgin tendencies; loves romance, cuddling and kissing without going the whole nine yards! It was so frustrating for me, I had to bare my mind.

“don’t worry, soon, very soon. I just need time.” She kept on promising me, yet the time seems not to be coming.

The next day, we found ourselves alone on the room. That afternoon, as both of us lay on the bed, she made her usual advances at me, but I didn’t respond.
“what’s wrong?” she asked. “Are you still worried about the polytechnic?” she asked.

“no, I’m worried about us, we aren’t making any headway.” I informed her. I wasn’t really in the mood to start her usual endless romance without getting actions, so I fronted the talk again. She tried initiating the romance again but I remained cold towards her. Finally, she gave up and opted for a thorough discussion.
She made her points known, that she loved me enough to go all the way with me, but she needed something from me.

“whats that?’ I asked.

“you need to get tested for H.I.V first!” she said.
I was surprised at her demand. If that was what she needed, she should have told me all these while.
“I have condoms.” I announced to her.

“no, I need to know I’m safe with you. I’m all in this and I don’t know how reliable those condoms are. Please, just do the test for me.” She insisted.

I took it as a flimsy excuse. I felt she was just trying to grab on straws and make up excuses for not going intimate with me. Then the sooner I get tested and present the result, the earlier I tap into that secluded warm c’un’ntt that has been waiting for me all these while.

“I will do it.” I announced to her. “But we both have to do it together.” I added, just as an after-thought. She agreed to it with a smile on her face. She bent over and kissed me, this time around, I responded to her.

‘I love you so much, with all my heart.” She said to me.

“I love you too.” I responded.

If H.I.V test was what it takes to tap that lovely a’r’se and seal the relationship, then what am I waiting for? I thought to myself.

That night, we had the best romance of all times. It was so hot and passionate as we explored each other’s bodies, turning on the very source of our passion as we got tangled on the web of romance.

Yet there was no satisfaction!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
^^^ now this will make Ishilove grow mad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mercato: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi is at it again o.I twalle u boss
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by LarrySun(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Good job.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by femilovemi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Whao. The saga continues. ...oya oga mazi update us o. We r waiting
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fishoy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2013

mrs. Mazi congrats o

mazi if gluv is pregnant wat hapens 2 br£nda
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yoyo Yoyo YoYo yoyo yoyo yo yo ! Mazi is back
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
At last!!!... Take a sit at d back as usual. I missed d suspense, now itz back and i can't shut it away. ***in Oliver Twist' little voice*** ''we want some more!''
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
finally!!!!!!,its about time!.welcome mazi kiss
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi, Mazi, Mazi, how many times I call you so??

You don start anoda one ba?

Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand! angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ifyeky(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi, hmm! Afta all d sucking, cuddling etc she still nids HIV test. Dnt u tink if u had HIV she wud hve contracted it through it
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fishoy:

shhhhhh.... U too dey shout
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove: Mazi, Mazi, Mazi, how many times I call you so??

You don start anoda one ba?

Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand! angry

I'm seriously thinking of doing that. Attended one church few weeks back and the choir mistress was adorable! I heard she's the pastor's daughter, so I think its hightime I turn a new leaf and see how I and the pastor's daughter will blend.
I've got her number!!!
I will update you on the holy sex-capade if it works.
But if she turns chilo on me, then to your tenth 'O' israel.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
swtdarling: finally!!!!!!,its about time!.welcome mazi kiss

Thanks. Hope you had a nice time on my Diary. Its still up and running.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Lmao... Mazi you really do need Jesus. now i see ishilove's point
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fishoy:

am I missing something sir?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.