Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira (1397 Views)

What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k / What Business Can One Go Into Wit 200k......and Earn A Minimum Of 40k A Month... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2014
I need an advice on the kind of buis or investment I can do with 1 million naira for a working-class person. Thanks
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by podosci(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
utchaydaman:
I need an advice on the kind of buis or investment I can do with 1 million naira for a working-class person. Thanks
You could start a business selling products like bags, shoes and lots of accessories,,,,,this items can be bought from china at very low prices and sold here at exuberant prices,,,the items can be bougth online and shiped to ur doorstepfor $1.....go to Aliexpress.com,,,its nt a scam, av been purchsing individual items like game pads, shoes from them for a while now and they always deliver
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by mcup: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
How about you put into production...renting of film equipments..trust me..ur getting ur money back as fast as possible..its wat I do nd am also in d industry..mail me at radicalgrouplimited@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by podosci(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
utchaydaman:
Or you could invest in the Nigerian stock exchange........you would keep an eye out for up and coming companies and buy there shares for low amount.....when the price of the shares have increased, u could sell ur shares and make huge profit
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thanks guys
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by boombay(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
what about weed production like marijuana and the restgrin
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
You can invest it on me and I promise returns after six years.
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
charix:
You can invest it on me and I promise returns after six years.

Lolz.
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by pastorkenny: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello my dear broda with 1million Naira with this money u can control ur world for the rest of ur life with KEDIHEALTH CARE and after ur depart frm this world ur children will enjoy ur wealth after u. You can call me on this number for more information 08136205910 thanks
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Depends on your passion sir!
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
What I need is where and hw I can invest some money that will not disturb my job. Maybe shares, treasury bills, stocks, properties or bonds.
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by qutemichelle: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
You can give someone who you have net with and trusted with your money so that they person can run his/her business and at the end of the month,quaterly or yearly they give you the agreed share of interest...

That way,your job is not disturbed and your money isn't sitting idle in the bank.
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
utchaydaman:
What I need is where and hw I can invest some money that will not disturb my job. Maybe shares, treasury bills, stocks, properties or bonds.
Land always appreciates in value, I wish to sell 2 plots of Land off the Lagos-Ibadan expressway if you are interested. No omo-onile palaver because we purchased directly from them. So it all depends on your interest.
Re: Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by jta2012(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks u can invest in a mini-super market that opens in the evening ,
u can also invest in production of several products ,pls,see the blog -
MONEYREPORTS@ to see some of the investment
reports available for sale and the array of opportunities in them

best regards
jtaInternationalAssociates
Lagos/Ogun,Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Raw Unrefined Honey In Lagos, Nigeria / 5,000mt Ago D2,direct Buyer And Mandate Only Pls / Affordable Modern (euro-style) Cabinets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.