Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? (6533 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by Naijarazzing(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
American Darling and half of the Hip Hop power couple Beyonce popularly called Queen Bey, just posted this Islamic inscriptions on her Instagram page, this post and the one below has got her fans questioning if she has embraced the Muslim faith. The inscription "for indeed, with hardship will be relief" was a ..CONTINUE READING at http://www..com/2014/10/beyonce-turns-muslim-after-losing-her.html

Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by egopersonified(f): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nairaland does same for you free of charge.

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by watered(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Don't bother reading cos d OP wants traffic on his blog

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by clean2: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil way to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by Godmother(f): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil way to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

I'm a christian, but if I wasn't , this kind of preaching can never convert me. You should preach Christ in love, just threaten people with hell naa

7 Likes

Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by henryagori(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
its none business as far as i hate beyonce and jay zet
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Godmother:

I'm a christian, but if I wasn't , this kind of preaching can never convert me. You should preach Christ in love, just threaten people with hell naa
Mr or Mrs Clean is just a fool,big fool,he lacks foresite and very dumb
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by henryagori(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
its none of my business as far as i hate beyonce and jay zet
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Maybe she wants to seek asylum in Islam like their Godfather Michael Jackson
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by mekzyjoe(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
clean2:
. Carry on mate
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by Kunbee: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Godmother:

Thank you o
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by Optional2(f): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op abeg i b christain weytin b d meaning of d citation. Wat ever is non of my businx.
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by alexis007(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
op so dumb.....if he had seen her wearing a hijab in her new release 'Superpower'....He'd have also added that she's now a female Imam....this hungry op....[in PJ's voice]..GO AND REST IN PEACE!
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by Naijarazzing(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
alexis007:
op so dumb.....if he had seen her wearing a hijab in her new release 'Superpower'....He'd have also added that she's now a female Imam....this hungry op....[in PJ's voice]..GO AND REST IN PEACE!
lol this OP chop pass u o...
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by alexis007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Naijarazzing:

lol this OP chop pass u o...
...don't confuse 'excess fat' with health......one is positive....the other is so negative that one would begin to envy agbani darego's broomstick figure
Re: Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer??? by Les: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Islam is a cult na, so i'm not suprised.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Allegedly Splits From Husband / Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead / PHOTO- Chidinma VS Davido VS Wizkid....who Rocked The Camo Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.