Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Want To Buy A Verified Nigerian Google Adsense Account - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Want To Buy A Verified Nigerian Google Adsense Account (1037 Views)

Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds / Let Us Help You Open A Verified And Accessible Usa Paypal Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Verified Nigerian Google Adsense Account by darkhorse: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
i need a verified nigerian google adsense account to buy
any interested seller should contact me on 08090772102
am on whatsapp with that number.
MUST be verified with pin.
preferably it should have received payment at one time
i will pay between 7k-10k depending on the state of the account.
Re: I Want To Buy A Verified Nigerian Google Adsense Account by darkhorse: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2014
anybody interested in selling?
Re: I Want To Buy A Verified Nigerian Google Adsense Account by darkhorse: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2015
darkhorse:
i need a verified nigerian google adsense account to buy
any interested seller should contact me on 08090772102
am on whatsapp with that number.
MUST be verified with pin.
preferably it should have received payment at one time
i will pay between 7k-10k depending on the state of the account.
am still looking to buy. am on whatsapp if you hv to sell

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter And Shea Nut / Delivery Merchant / Lekki-ajah Market; Introduce Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.