Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me (794 Views)

Need Help With Paralelogram Law Of Forces And Triangular Law Of Forces / Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment / ASUU Strike ; Resolution Of The UI ASUU Congress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Who can help me wit resolution of forces? I need it asap
Re: Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by Alexk2(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
wow!..that is one of the many topic i loved with passion back in sec..sch....u can contact me and letz see into it, bro
Re: Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Alexk2:
wow!..that is one of the many topic i loved with passion back in sec..sch....u can contact me and letz see into it, bro

Do you hve any piece I can read to help me understand it?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
specify the problem you have with it.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Vertical and horizontal components
Re: Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by abdulwastecx(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tpappie:
Vertical and horizontal components

There are two type..
1.statically determinate
2. statically indeterminate

case 1 can be solved using the three equations of equilibrium, which are:
1. sum of forces acting vertically = 0
2. sum of forces acting horizontally = 0
3.sum of moment acting at a point = 0

with these three equations, any equilibrium problem can be solved
Re: Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by Alexk2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
nop, bro.
Tpappie

Do you hve any piece I can read to help me understand it?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
abdulwastecx:

There are two type..
1.statically determinate
2. statically indeterminate

case 1 can be solved using the three equations of equilibrium, which are:
1. sum of forces acting vertically = 0
2. sum of forces acting horizontally = 0
3.sum of moment acting at a point = 0

with these three equations, any equilibrium problem can be solved

Thhnks a lot, bro. I just read additional mathematics, I think I have an insight.

(1) (Reply)

Schools That Offer Economic Statistics As Post Graduate Course / Types Of Students U'll Find In Atypical Nigerian Universityclassroom. / 10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.