Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student (795 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay Off Campus As A Uniben Student / 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student by pico4421: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2014
By Emeka Egbo ( Entrepreneur)

TOP TIPS TO MAKE MONEY
)
This tips, were gotten from students, in Nigerian institutions and I got to found out that the tips are really helping them to succeed financially and that’s the reason, I have decided to share this tips

WHY DO YOU NEED THIS TIPS ?

As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tution fee, hostel fee and other fee. Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for schoo>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/10-ways-to-make-money-inside-campus-as.html
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student by charleff512(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
OP,try and list it for the benefit of all

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL First Semester 2014/2015 Academic Calendar / JAMB Re-enables Free Result Checking Portal For 2015 / Get Your Degree In Less Than A Year And Serve Immidiately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.