Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Peter Okoye Speaks On Why He Was Chosen As Olympic Milk Ambassador And Not P-squ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Peter Okoye Speaks On Why He Was Chosen As Olympic Milk Ambassador And Not P-squ (614 Views)

Tom Holland Chosen As The New Spider Man / Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Laveda Wins The Talent Contest…chosen As 1st Head Of House(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Speaks On Why He Was Chosen As Olympic Milk Ambassador And Not P-squ by remspotng: 4:50am On Oct 27, 2014
One of the P-Square duo |Peter Okoye| open up about why the makers of Olympic Milk choose him to be their brand ambassador instead of choosing him and his twin brother who have always sang and endorse brands together. Here is what Peter said during his inaugural speech;

“Music is like football. For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not me and Paul.

Continue reading - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/peter-okoye-speaks-on-why-he-was-chosen.html

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks On Why He Was Chosen As Olympic Milk Ambassador And Not P-squ by Adexprint(m): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2014
it's true sha, bt shey d 2 both of u will still share d money involved sha
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks On Why He Was Chosen As Olympic Milk Ambassador And Not P-squ by Ploy(m): 5:52am On Oct 27, 2014
You better ment the crack on your wall before it is too late. The uniqueness of P-square is what we know and familiar with not Peter's
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks On Why He Was Chosen As Olympic Milk Ambassador And Not P-squ by Yustash001(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2014
He's just making his brother feeling inferior....

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Lastest And Clear Quality 3GP Nollywood Movies? / Mention/list A Name Of Your Favourite Character In A Series Program. / Top 10 Must-see Summer Movies Of 2015, Which Ones Are On Your List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.