Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] (10701 Views)

Toyota Venza Vs Toyota Lexus RX 350 (your Advise Needed) / Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 / Benz Vs Honda: Head On Collision! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by chucky234(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2014
bravolad:
You may read my post again, then read yours then compare. The only different was the fact that you choose to call them by their Nigerian names as muscle, evil spirit etc while I refered to them with their year of production and you went back to 1997 models which I didnt want to talk about because you did not mention it in that post. Please, read your post I quoted, read mine again.

Meanwhile, I have no intention to derail this thread. Choose your Honda while I stick with my Toyota. I have used both cars & based on experience, I know which to choose. I do not think which ever one you & I choose really matters provided we are happy with our choice.

Good luck with your choice.
I'm not a brand person but a die-hard fan of a good car, I presently own a 07 Corolla and have driven three out of the last four generations of Camry, Camry remains shapeless with bland interior when compare with Accord of same generation.
The only positive thing in the
02 - 06 Camry is the engine, that car has the worst interior of its generation.
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by abatically(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
blakky97:

I'm using EOD now
But please if you see buyer for me I'll appreciate it.

Eod still kicks big for nothing's a$$ anytime any day in every aspects.
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by bravolad(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
chucky234:
I'm not a brand person but a die-hard fan of a good car, I presently own a 07 Corolla and have driven three out of the last four generations of Camry, Camry remains shapeless with bland interior when compare with Accord of same generation.
The only positive thing in the
02 - 06 Camry is the engine, that car has the worst interior of its generation.

You need to understand that most people in this part of the world do not buy cars because of their beauty. As none of these cars you mentioned could be classified in when discussing aesthetic appreciation for a car. They just need a car to move from place to place. Those can only be seen as working tools.
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by chucky234(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
bravolad:

You need to understand that most people in this part of the world do not buy cars because of their beauty. As none of these cars you mentioned could be classified in when discussing aesthetic appreciation for a car. They just need a car to move from place to place. Those can only be seen as working tools.

Guy Camry and Accords are cars of same class, same purpose targeting same class of people.
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by nurey(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Abegi make una mashonu. L;Dl the only area I will choose the venza over the cross tour is if the cross tour doesn't come with an engine.

And too top it up I will pick the ACURA ZDX version even if it doesn't have an engine grin

The venza is a bigger version of the Avanza, runs to corner scouting for toyofan boiz.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by DoctorHindus: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2014
chucky234:
Toyota cars are overhyped, especially in Nigeria. Honda is ahead of Toyota even in Japan.

this forum is full of jokers! toyota cars are overhyped and yet u claim to be using a toyota. see hypocrisy. these pple seeking advice cant they just go to car forums and get genuine info instead of allowing amateurs to advice them? na wao!

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by FlintGuevara(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2014
The Venza would be my choice. Hondas are like tampons, every lady has one.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2014
DoctorHindus:

this forum is full of jokers! toyota cars are overhyped and yet u claim to be using a toyota. see hypocrisy. these pple seeking advice cant they just go to car forums and get genuine info instead of allowing amateurs to advice them? na wao!

Amateurs?
Jokers?
Like seriously?

Okay, are you an expert?
Are you less a joker now?

Do you know these 'amateurs' and 'jokers' automotive background, knowledge depth and experience?

The last time I checked, I couldn't remember seeing your moniker giving advice in cartalk which was appreciated and turned out to help but these 'amateurs' and 'jokers' have done that countless times.
These so called 'amateurs' and 'jokers' might have done DIY works in their cars which you Mr serious professional haven't dreamt of doing in even a pencil sharpener.
Next time bro, stop judging people based on your online perception of them.

He even registered as a member in cartalk on 7th November,

Someone made this complain,

iameleto:
Hi peeps, can somebody in the house enlighten
me more about power steering. Recently i
discovered that my steering stiffens and hard
to turn whenever i want to turn around. I filled
the transmission oil and it works properly but
discovered that within 2days it go back to the
usual stiffens. Then i observe that the
container is empty and a hose is dripping the
transmission oil. what is the implication and
what can i do? Pls advise.

Look at the 1st 'serious' and 'professional' post he even made to reply the moniker who made that complain up there and he's got effrontery to call folks amateurs and jokers.

Car Talk / Re: Power Steering So Hard by DoctorHindus: 7:59pm On Nov 07:bring am come my shrine make i conjure for the car, e go well by forcegrin
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by Lagusta(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2014
I go pick that crosstour over and over and over again!!!

That fugly-looking venza is so 4cking fugly, it would surely make an onion cry....

1 Like

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by chucky234(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
DoctorHindus:

lol amateurs? Tell me something else, I have never denied the fact that I owned a 07 Corolla and Honda EOD, is that enough reason for me to tell the world that Corolla is a better car than the BMW 3 series or Ford Fusion simply because I own one.
My guy park well make I see road.
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by chucky234(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
lomomike:

Amateurs?
Jokers?
Like seriously?

Okay, are you an expert?
Are you less a joker now?

Do you know these 'amateurs' and 'jokers' automotive background, knowledge depth and experience?

The last time I checked, I couldn't remember seeing your moniker giving advice in cartalk which was appreciated and turned out to help but these 'amateurs' and 'jokers' have done that countless times.
These so called 'amateurs' and 'jokers' might have done DIY works in their cars which you Mr serious professional haven't dreamt of doing in even a pencil sharpener.
Next time bro, stop judging people based on your online perception of them.

He even registered as a member in cartalk on 7th November,

Someone made this complain,

Look at the 1st 'serious' and 'professional' post he even made to reply the moniker who made that complain up there and he's got effrontery to call folks amateurs and jokers.

My oga no mind that self acclaimed pro.
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
AutosBay:
Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015
which of the two rival cars would you buy ?

These guys don't know how to make luxury cars,they should ask BMW to show them how it's done.
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by oliverperry(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why will you compare Venza to Cross tour..Cross tour is more expensive and is very luxurious, cross tour as good feature very sweet body shape and very rugged cross tour is stronger. I'm 100 percent sure 70percent would surly go for cross tour inside of venza.it like comparing Rave4 with CRV
Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by PaschalPM(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2017
Even if Honda like mk e fine like private jet, dey run like war jet, notin concern me n Honda. Motor wey dia ball joint b like say na buscuit bone dey use do am... Toyota gives me rest of mind... If you need a fast toyota, get d v6 version of ur desired model...

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by galaxi(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2017
The fact is that 70% will go for a Toyota venza in real life situation.
Toyota all the way,i used a Honda previously and do not have a regret moving over to Lexus(Toyota)

Cross tour is shapeless,venza have a better shape!

1 Like

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by bigdot1759(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2017
Op. How can u b comparing a SUV with Hatchback are they d same? vensa is a SUV wagon not even in any line with hatchback

1 Like

Re: Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] by maturemindsonly(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2017
Crosstour anytime any day...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singapore To Stop Adding Cars To City From February 2018 / Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com / 12 Emergency Essentials You Should Always Keep In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.