Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! (3010 Views)

I Asked My Boyfriend To Follow These Steps And He Did, Now I Beg For More Se*x / I'm Breaking Up With Her Because I Just Discovered She's Osu / My Boyfriend Of Three Years Left Me Two Weeks To Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Presently I met this nairalander and we hooked up and love sparked. He told me he was 32, a graduate and the likes.I was so interested in him that i started a background check but stopped when he complained i was stalking him. Lately he confessed to me that he lied abt his age and that he is still an undergraduate, not the office guy as he claimed and that he didnt own the jeep he had used to pay me a visit...i still accepted him for who he is. But sadly, when i told him yesterday that i have a son, Gzus! He vehemently rejected me, my son who is still in Cameroon and the relationship. I am so in love with him and serious about building up but i cherish my innocent son sooooo much that I cant stand anyone treating him like an error. Is he right to crucify me becos I have a son?what would u do if u were him or me? Waiting for ur opinion with anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by StPete: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
That's what happens when you date a child. At 22, for chrissake, the boy is just a kid.

U had better start searching for a new relationship cos I bet u, he ain't gonna be ready for you not until the next 10 yrs.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
StPete:
That's what happens when you date a child. At 22, for chrissake, the boy is just a kid.

U had better start searching for a new relationship cos I bet u, he ain't gonna be ready for you not until the next 10 yrs.
convincingly enof he looks 30 and i look rather 22 physically...so the age factor didnt matter that much to me Pete...but should i be crucified and judged becos I have a child and cant no more be with his father?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by StPete: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Confession14:
convincingly enof he looks 30 and i look rather 22 physically...so the age factor didnt matter that much to me Pete...but should i be crucified and judged becos I have a child and cant no more be with his father?

u deserve better jaare, the boy doesn't know what it entails.
Do not let his actions drive u nuts, just let him go. U will find a better man in time.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by austine4real(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Confession14:
Fellow Nairalanders, i am a Cameroonian residing in Lagos, 27 and a single mother. My sons father travelled 10months after our engagement in Nov 2011 when my boy was barely 5months old in his trans-atlantic journey between Morocco and Spain and after 2yrs of no contact, his returned travelled mate told us it was a fatal tragedy...his mortal remains still not found till date. My family urged me to move on coupled with the fact that they werent fully in support of the engagement.

Presently I met this nairalander and we hooked up and love sparked. He told me he was 32, a graduate and the likes.I was so interested in him that i started a background check but stopped when he complained i was stalking him. Lately he confessed to me that he lied abt his age that he is 22, still an undergraduate, not the office guy as he claimed and that he didnt own the jeep he had used to pay me a visit...i still accepted him for who he is cos i love him. But sadly, when i told him yesterday that i have a son, Gzus! The only thing i didnt receive was a physical slap...he vehemently rejected me, my son who is still in Cameroon and the relationship. I am so in love with him and serious about building up but i cherish my innocent son sooooo much that I cant stand anyone treating him like an error. Since yesterday I have lost appetite and Can,t think straight at my job becos of 'what if?' on my mind. Pls he called me...what should I do?
plz 4get dat aszh0le&move he's a thief,golddiggr. He only wnts 2 bang u ntn c riox...am sure u'r gona find som1 who's goin 2 luv d way&who u'r
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by rosebase(f): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
jst forget him $ mov on, he's 1 of those guys dat can't marry a single moda. u wl surely find som1 dat wil lov u $ ur son.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Confession14:

my dear u need to appriciate ursrlf nd luv ur son.any man who wil luv u should luv ur son.dnt giv up d love for ur son in d name of loving a man.pray ceaselessly nd ask God to lead d ryte man to u.dnt act desperate orelse u wil b taken for granted.

i am a single mum and i know how it is. all d best
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by MORNDEW(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Where is the father of your son? Why did you both brake up even after having a son?
Sometimes when ladies have lost it its then that they remember love.
If that guy had treked to com nd see you, will you date him?
A guy that came with a borrowed car to come nd see you is never genuine
a guy that lied about his age just to inrease his number of fuckees shud never have been taken serious.
I pity women cos they boldly make their own mistake in life.
He does not like single mothers simple the.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by olumzzz(m): 2:19am On Oct 28, 2014
rosebase:
jst forget him $ mov on, he's 1 of those guys dat can't marry a single moda. u wl surely find som1 dat wil lov u $ ur son.
Are u a single mother?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by rosebase(f): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2014
olumzzz:

Are u a single mother?
no! why?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by StPete: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2014
If you so desperately need love OP, send me a pm
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2014
ephee:

my dear u need to appriciate ursrlf nd luv ur son.any man who wil luv u should luv ur son.dnt giv up d love for ur son in d name of loving a man.pray ceaselessly nd ask God to lead d ryte man to u.dnt act desperate orelse u wil b taken for granted.

i am a single mum and i know how it is. all d best
Never for once will i hate my son that is and my son that is too come...i have never even given hate a chance. Thanks alot my dear...happy mums
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
And where does "Desperate need love" comes into the scene? I am soooooooooo loved by uncountable known and unknown people....its sooooo sufficient unto me....a problem in an ongoing relationship doesnt make anyone a despirado...thanks for being there pete but i think u are drifting away from the main concern dear
StPete:
If you so desperately need love OP, send me a pm

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by StPete: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Confession14:
And where does "Desperate need love" comes into the scene? I am soooooooooo loved by uncountable known and unknown people....its sooooo sufficient unto me....a problem in an ongoing relationship doesnt make anyone a despirado...thanks for being there pete but i think u are drifting away from the main concern dear

Apologies babe, no pun intended

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
So what is wrong with men who trek or who are still trekking? Do they not have girlfriend or wife? Dont belabour becos u want a lady...tell her the truth and let her love u for u. Am not with my son's father becos of some reasons best known to God, my family and his family and i believe it was his place to find out the validity of what i told him. No one is forcing anyone to be with whom they cant be with but come to think of it...let ur reason be reasonable enough, else u get people hurt so badly
MORNDEW:
Where is the father of your son? Why did you both brake up even after having a son?
Sometimes when ladies have lost it its then that they remember love.
If that guy had treked to com nd see you, will you date him?
A guy that came with a borrowed car to come nd see you is never genuine
a guy that lied about his age just to inrease his number of fuckees shud never have been taken serious.
I pity women cos they boldly make their own mistake in life.
He does not like single mothers simple the.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by MORNDEW(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Confession14:
So what is wrong with men who trek or who are still trekking? Do they not have girlfriend or wife? Dont belabour becos u want a lady...tell her the truth and let her love u for u. Am not with my son's father becos of some reasons best known to God, my family and his family and i believe it was his place to find out the validity of what i told him. No one is forcing anyone to be with whom they cant be with but come to think of it...let ur reason be reasonable enough, else u get people hurt so badly
you did not answer the question sincerely. If that guy had treked to com nd see u will you date him?
Sorry if i must have hurt u with my comments but as a researcher, i ve found out that women cause 80% of the problem in a relationship. And when they ve lost it in life u see them running helter skelter. I wish u goodluck in ur search once more. I know there are lots of good guys out there nd my prayers daily for them is they meet good women cos many women don't worth them.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by olumzzz(m): 4:06am On Oct 29, 2014
rosebase:

no! why?
Reason can't b stated here. ..sent u a PM
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
To answer ur question: yes i wud 100 percent have. Btw after his confession to me he is still trekking and i am still loving so whats the point? Some of the men i have gone out with trekked and they are still trekking. When it comes to having life on the low key am supreme. Seems some nigerian girls have really made most men lost the definition of who a woman is...but do urself some gud to know gud women really exist...moreover no one has to be perfect.
MORNDEW:

you did not answer the question sincerely. If that guy had treked to com nd see u will you date him?
Sorry if i must have hurt u with my comments but as a researcher, i ve found out that women cause 80% of the problem in a relationship. And when they ve lost it in life u see them running helter skelter. I wish u goodluck in ur search once more. I know there are lots of good guys out there nd my prayers daily for them is they meet good women cos many women don't worth them.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by MORNDEW(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Confession14:
To answer ur question: yes i wud 100 percent have. Btw after his confession to me he is still trekking and i am still loving so whats the point? Some of the men i have gone out with trekked and they are still trekking. When it comes to having life on the low key am supreme. Seems some nigerian girls have really made most men lost the definition of who a woman is...but do urself some gud to know gud women really exist...moreover no one has to be perfect.
Alright then, you take good care of urself. Anyone who loves you will do so no matter anything. Its wrong for him to break up with u after telling him the truth. Maybe he is also showin u truth that he cant marry a single mother while many will continue with u only to cause you more harm. Do ur best to convince him nd if nothing comes out try ur best to get over it. Love is sweet but sometimes its pains are so severe. Cheer up.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2014
MORNDEW:

Alright then, you take good care of urself. Anyone who loves you will do so no matter anything. Its wrong for him to break up with u after telling him the truth. Maybe he is also showin u truth that he cant marry a single mother while many will continue with u only to cause you more harm. Do ur best to convince him nd if nothing comes out try ur best to get over it. Love is sweet but sometimes its pains are so severe. Cheer up.
Now u are soooooo on pointcheesy Am glad u said "many will continue just to cause more harm". Well the past days just gave me the chance to see the advantages of his telling me the truth right away. We agreed on meeting today cos he said he will love to see my son but unfortunately my son is not in Nigeria so it will only be through pictures...pls any idea on what i should do or ask in this meeting? Thanks alot bro
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
he lied nd u did 2 but fact is u 2 dont wanna loose each oda...or lemme say he doesnt wanoa loose u dats y he told u d truth on tym....aw was d meetn 2day?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marshalng:
he lied nd u did 2 but fact is u 2 dont wanna loose each oda...or lemme say he doesnt wanoa loose u dats y he told u d truth on tym....aw was d meetn 2day?
just picked him up from the bus stop now...we are still to talk but seriously i lack what to tell him
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by MORNDEW(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Confession14:
Now u are soooooo on pointcheesy Am glad u said "many will continue just to cause more harm". Well the past days just gave me the chance to see the advantages of his telling me the truth right away. We agreed on meeting today cos he said he will love to see my son but unfortunately my son is not in Nigeria so it will only be through pictures...pls any idea on what i should do or ask in this meeting? Thanks alot bro
I guess its late now to tell you what to do. But i wish u goodluck.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
MORNDEW:

I guess its late now to tell you what to do. But i wish u goodluck.
We talked...said he is sorry if he reacted that way...said he just needed time to assimilate the news. We are on good terms but another doubt is rising in my mind "cud he just have accepted so as to make things worst later?" I hate this feeling but it seems we really dont want to lose each other....maybe his mind says not yet.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by MORNDEW(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Confession14:
We talked...said he is sorry if he reacted that way...said he just needed time to assimilate the news. We are on good terms but another doubt is rising in my mind "cud he just have accepted so as to make things worst later?" I hate this feeling but it seems we really dont want to lose each other....maybe his mind says not yet.
Just be careful, are there things you think he is gainig from you that will make him stay put and go away later? What are the things that convinced you he loves you? When you both are back, critically observe the first three months and keepnote of changes. Goodluck.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
just picked him up from the bus stop now...we are still to talk but seriously i lack what to tell him
i saw dis late...d meetn must b ova already...just tell im aw u feel 4 real...
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
i saw dis late...d meetn must b ova already...gud luck
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2014
MORNDEW:

Just be careful, are there things you think he is gainig from you that will make him stay put and go away later? What are the things that convinced you he loves you? When you both are back, critically observe the first three months and keepnote of changes. Goodluck.
wow this is not an advice to let go...am so grateful for ur useful advice Morndew...my worries now is typically s**. Before we splitted, we had it once *shy but it pays to tell ones doctor or lawyer the truth* so after our make up yesterday, he sounded sooo warmed up though we just played and I saw him off...I am worried if s** is his reason for wanting to stay. Pls am just being human heresmiley
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Sunkyphil(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
are u sure u are both on good terms,am sure once he gets wat he's looking for dats d end.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Sunkyphil:
are u sure u are both on good terms,am sure once he gets wat he's looking for dats d end.
and what could that be? Money? I aint got any money, Car? I dont own a car, house? Am a foreigner here so i own no house in lagos or could it be my university degree? Its not transferable...so what exactly do u think he wants from me? I dey wait ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Sunkyphil(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
and what could that be? Money? I aint got any money, Car? I dont own a car, house? Am a foreigner here so i own no house in lagos or could it be my university degree? Its not transferable...so what exactly do u think he wants from me? I dey wait ooo
sêx
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Sunkyphil:
sêx
Ouuccchh! I wont do without it...am the one to steal it from him ooooo hehehehehehehe...if thats it then i advice him not to run oooo cos he will be my sex slave *pops champaign*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Residents Whatsapp Hook-up / Need Abuja Ladies For Ushering Jobs / I Need An Ideal Godfearing Spouse That Values Me,marriage,god,& Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.