Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? (2736 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / What Do You Do When You Are Angry? / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Just cry..
trust me, crying makes one get over stuffs easily..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by austertee01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dyt:
It takes lots to get me angry
I cry and then I quit if its a relationship
grin grin grin grin

the question now is... how many relationships have u quitted so far?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by Dyt(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
austertee01:

the question now is... how many relationships have u quitted so far?

Quit and get back na
Brk up this min and make up next min
Hehehhehehehehehe
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by ernie4life(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
from everything I have read here, nobody here has temper issues, and it's a good thing
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by austertee01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dyt:

Quit and get back na
Brk up this min and make up next min
Hehehhehehehehehe

hahahaha... u na bad girl
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by Savigne(f): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmmm..lemme see
I deactivated my 1st Nl account,then I broke my sim card
That is as crazy as I've ever gotten
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by cherryice(f): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cut my wrist wit a knife..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by tmanis(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
I don't really get angry with my friends and colleagues, but me parents really know how to push me red button.... even more annoying coz you can't do anything than to jejely walk to your room, plug the headphones and levitate out of this world....
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by Ceedarlin(f): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2014
D: i stole(arrange) hubby's money when ever he mks me angry so funny he nvr finds out..... When i was single i ws so angry dt i burnt all d cloths my Ex bought 4me #KaiTooBad
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by donstevico(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Savigne:
Hmmmm..lemme see
I deactivated my 1st Nl account,then I broke my sim card
That is as crazy as I've ever gotten
nawaoo....what made you angry in the first place??
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by donstevico(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
cherryice:
Cut my wrist wit a knife..
what made you angry ??
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by Savigne(f): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
donstevico:
nawaoo....what made you angry in the first place??
I cant even recall now sef
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? by pamcode(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2014
let me begin:i can say i dont get angry easily but when am finally red the lst 2 or3 mins would be hell i can do anything but after that tears start coming out of my eyes especially if it leads to a fight it was seen as weakness in secondary school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorcing Nigerian From America / Can A Man Force His Wife To Go On Low Cut? / This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.