Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) (2766 Views)

Check This Out : What It Costs To Be Batman Or Ironman / The ''James Bond'' Character Actor You Like Best? / Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by RichardKings(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Here are few pics of MAN OF STEEL and DARK KNIGHT costumes. Which of them do you like best and why?
As for me I think I will go with Superman cause it looks lighter.

Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Eberex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
I will not call that light because if you are a fan of superman you will know there is no way his custom can be changed. The only thing they can try and change is the texture of the tight fitted clothing. Before it was a sky blue and now its more like a dark blue. I cant even imagine superman having the material I see batman in, It doesn't go well with him cos he needs flexibility and besides his strength doesn't come in the costume.

I like batman's new outfit. why? he needs all those gadgets for his profession. He is looking more like Robocop. But I will go for batman costume.
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by RichardKings(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Batman and Superman

Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Eberex(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
RichardKings:
Batman and Superman

But to be frank I prefer batman the way he was originally. This is just like over-doing it
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmmmm some people get. time to dey analyse costume......I wan ask wether una be fashion Designers? una for add spiderman join

1 Like

Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by RichardKings(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eberex:

But to be frank I prefer batman the way he was originally. This is just like over-doing it
yea thats what I thought
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Briareos(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eberex:

Really? Batman wears an armor NOT a cape like Supes.

Besides, thank Black Jesus for Zack Snyder, Supes has been wearing his pants out for ages.
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Eberex(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Briareos:

Really? Batman wears an armor NOT a cape like Supes.

Besides, thank Black Jesus for Zack Snyder, Supes has been wearing his pants out for ages.

Batman of old didn't wear armor, and I loved his outfit. He is like a cyborg in this armor outfit.
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by RichardKings(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eberex:

Batman of old didn't wear armor, and I loved his outfit. He is like a cyborg in this armor outfit.
Superman's outfit was also modified and it still looks sharp
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Briareos(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eberex:

Batman has always been wearing an armor! How will you explain why he's still alive after getting shot at several times? His cape is not armor, but his suit is.

Batty boy doesn't have any superpower, if he's not dressed like a frigging cyborg, how the heck is he gonna survive?
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Guykhena(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Definitely Henry's Superman suit.
Christian Bale's batman suit didn't depict the 'Batman Likeness' at all.
That's why I agree with the theory of him looking like a cyborg,which deprive him from moving freely.
In Christian's Bale The Dark Knight, batman costume Couldn't allow bale move his neck side ways,he was just stiff..
That's why I'm looking forward to Ben Arfleck Bat costume

Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by RichardKings(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Guykhena:

Definitely Henry's Superman suit.
Christian Bale's batman suit didn't depict the 'Batman Likeness' at all.
That's why I agree with the theory of him looking like a cyborg,which deprive him from moving freely.
In Christian's Bale The Dark Knight, batman costume Couldn't allow bale move his neck side ways,he was just stiff..
That's why I'm looking forward to Ben Arfleck Bat costume

Lets hope he will do better, he did well in Dare Devil
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Guykhena(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
RichardKings:
Lets hope he will do better, he did well in Dare Devil

Daredevil was a huge failure but financially and critic wise.
I mean daredevil was so downcasted that Ben Arfleck said in an interview that he swore he won't play any super-hero in costume again bcus he felt embarassed(he made this comment 10yrs ago).

So this might be his second chance and trust me he isn't gonna play Batman same way he did daredevil( I mean that's what we wish).
Re: Whose Costume Do You Like Best BATMAN Or SUPERMAN (pictures) by Bawss1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
The first superman photo above cool. I like it. Subdued yet powerful presence.

(1) (Reply)

"Heaven's Hell" Movie Trailer. / What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here / Omotara Johnson (oj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.