Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down (2727 Views)

Money Heist Complete Season 1(episode 1 – 13) / COMPLETE SEASON: The Witcher Season 1 Episode 1-8 / Complete Industreet Season 1( Episode 1-13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Welcome to INDUSTREET. The television drama about the music industry in Africa. Set in Lagos, Nigeria. Episode one is the introduces the characters and sets the pace for what is yet to come. Watch the continuation on WWW.SCENEONE.TV out now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9HtrxAUlM

IF YOU LIKE THIS< KINDLY DROP UR COMMENTS FOR MORE EPISODES HERE...
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by Immanueladebol(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
SceneOne:
Welcome to INDUSTREET. The television drama about the music industry in Africa. Set in Lagos, Nigeria. Episode one is the introduces the characters and sets the pace for what is yet to come. Watch the continuation on WWW.SCENEONE.TV out now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9HtrxAUlM

IF YOU LIKE THIS< KINDLY DROP UR COMMENTS FOR MORE EPISODES HERE...
kindly drop links of episode 2,3..
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Just now, you've finished watching this episode.
What do you think about the series ?

Immanueladebol:

kindly drop links of episode 2,3..
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by cliqtips: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Baba, drop the links.....
SceneOne:

Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
With SceneOneTV App , you can now enjoy the latest episodes of your favorite tv series like Jenifa’s diary (Season 1 to Season 10), Industreet, The Yard, Boomerang, Double Trouble, Unmendable and other nollywood movies.

Download to watch OFFLINE with no DATA required for all users, both existing and new customers!

Yes, you heard it right, we've added the new feature for all our subscribers to download the series to watch OFFLINE with no DATA
SUBSCRIBE NOW

#600/ 1 Pound/ 1.45 Dollar FOR 1 MONTH
#1200 FOR 2 MONTHS
#1800 FOR 3 MONTHS
#7000 FOR 14 MONTHS / 10 pounds for 1 YEAR.

WHATSAPP or CALL US from any part of the world on
+2348090717512 OR
+2348036334229
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
DO you mean I'll be able to download with the #600 plan too ?

ANd how many videos will I be able to download with that please ?

Yes, you'll be able to DOWNLOAD As many videos as you want on the SceneOne TV App.
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by Immanueladebol(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
SceneOne:

I watched it late last year but I couldn't watch others.
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Immanueladebol:

I watched it late last year but I couldn't watch others.
Yo can download Season 1 episode 1 to 13 and the ongoing Season 2 on SceneOneTV App
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by Immanueladebol(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
SceneOne:

Yo can download Season 1 episode 1 to 13 and the ongoing Season 2 on SceneOneTV App
Is available on play store pls?.. I mean the App
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yes please, it's available.
Immanueladebol:

Is available on play store pls?.. I mean the App
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
INDUSTREET Season 2 trailer gives you all one last look at the highly anticipated new season just in time for the Festive Period. A line up of amazing actors and musicians entangled in plots that are full of intricate twists and turns.
Exclusive to WWW.SCENEONE.TV from the 23rd of December 2017 Also Download the app SCENEONETV on your APP STORE FOR APPLE USERS OR PLAY STORE FOR ANDROID. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROUJTz8z4Lo
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2018
hi
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
INDUSTREET Season 2 Ep 12| THE TAKEOVER| Coming Out on SceneOneTV App/website on the 14th of April

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLtCjX3qew
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is the Offlcial video of MEJI by SONOROUS featuring MARTINSFEELZ directed by JJC Skillz (@jjcskillz) of the musical television drama series INDUSTREET exclusive to SceneOne TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_GtTp4EvoU
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Seen ?
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Watch now
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by SceneOne: 10:45am On May 11, 2018
Seen it ?
Re: Video: Industreeet - Season 1 Episode 1 - Going Down by mazaruddin: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
These episodes are really nice and goes well. The episode in discussion needs some improvement in my views. May be they can learn from my fav shows here. Unlike these shows those are bit different. These musical dramas are picking up day by day even though there are many in row.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Actor, Benson Okonkwo Spotted Kissing Male Colleague (photos) / Nigerian, Anthony Oseyemi To Anchor M-nets Survivor Africa / Why Pastors Are Talking About ‘scandal’ And Olivia Pope In Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.