Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported (2716 Views)

Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo / IK Ogbonna And Sonia Welcome A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by kayus4321(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ik Ogbonna and her beautiful Colombian girlfriend Sonia are the latest Romeo and Juliet in town. Ik had shared his pictures and her girlfriend not too long on social media.

This time Ik had posted on one of social media account that he and his girlfriend had been deported.

One wonder what he means by that? But this guy seems to be head over heel in love with Sonia.

Check out more photos here--->http://celebritypokenosematter..com/2014/10/ik-ogbonna-announces-deportation-of-him.html

Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by Rikidony(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by clean2: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die.

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by overdrive(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Since when did Ik become a She!

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by icebebe(f): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Welcome home ik,am sure d juju will wash off by d tym u get home
Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by SpaceGoat: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by englishmart(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op correct the topic. Thanks

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by Chickenstew: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
He and her? She and his? Abi?
Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by Afrok(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Who is IK, who is Sonia? I can't identify or differentiate them coz they both look like a girl undecided

My brother in Sambisa just asked me who they are, he said they in the forest have not heard about them in Sambisa .
Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by pomporiking: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Olori agbon!!!na who dem deport for here now
Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by kommiejewel(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op, you made the same mistake twice.. makes me wonder if it's a typo or a deliberate act...Abeg, Ik Ogbonna na man...at least as far as we know
Re: IK Ogbonna And Her Colombian Girlfriend Deported by maestrojay(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op.. are u high on sumtin?... IK ogbonna and HER colombian girlfriend deported... makes me wonder if IK ogbonna is a female...

(1) (Reply)

MEET: Alia Sabur: The World's Youngest Professor / Is This Really Korede Bello? / Kim Kardashian Undergoes Corrective Surgery On Her Uterus [DETAILS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.