Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

New Way Of Extorting Money By Fraudstars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Way Of Extorting Money By Fraudstars (762 Views)

BVN, Mtn Is Extorting Money From Customers Beware / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? / Job Scam: Army Nabs Fake Soldier Extorting Money For Recruitment In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Way Of Extorting Money By Fraudstars by jhydebaba(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
it has happened to two people that I know very well recently. Please, learn from it and dont be caught unawares.

You get a phone call that a loved one had just been involved in an accident. You are then persuaded to send recharge card to rescue the situation.

Another way is to tell you that someone is involved in an accident and when they checked the person phone, ur number was the last dialled. You are then requested to send recharge card or other things.
Re: New Way Of Extorting Money By Fraudstars by Tannie(f): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yeeah op they did it o my elder sis. When I was serving, a guy called my sis and told her that I was involved in a car accident, that she should send recharge card to him.
Re: New Way Of Extorting Money By Fraudstars by adanduka: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gbolask24:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-eMfpOj0ADrU/VEwL1Uw269I/AAAAAAADwpo/31ULkbQL4PY/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

Actress Chika Ike is done with Dubai and has taken the fun to Istanbul. See more photos after the cut

More Photos>>http://gbolaskblog..com/2014/10/sexy-photos-chika-ike-takes-fun-to.html

Mr Man, how much did Miss Ike pay you for this nonsense OR did someone give you free MB?
Re: New Way Of Extorting Money By Fraudstars by jhydebaba(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tannie:
Yeeah op they did it o my elder sis. When I was serving, a guy called my sis and told her that I was involved in a car accident, that she should send recharge card to him.
I wonder the way some people reason. You can imagine a woman who knew her son went for excursion and a call came in that her son among others had an accident on there way to excursion. The woman dropped the phone on the floor and ran away half unclad. She did not even wait to listen to what the scammer have to say. When she got to her son's school, nothing like that happened. Imagine the trauma the woman went through just because one lunatic want to scam her of 200 naira recharge card.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments / Biafran War: Anambra State Government gives Final Burial To Fallen Heroes / Female Soldier Slumps At Remembrance Day Parad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.