Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments (762 Views)

Girl Born Without A Face / 'I Was Born Without A Joystick But I'm Getting One Made From My ARM' / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments by vexy06(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Simeon Djagbo hails from Delta State. His story is amazing, a perfect reason that no young person has any excuse for failing in life. He was born without palms. From a very young age, he set about overcoming the seeming obstacle posed by his not having fingers. . . His ability to play musical instruments is simply incredible and leaves you giving thanks to God. He swims, cooks and writes with his feet. Now wait for this: he has bagged a degree in Library and Information Science and is currently running a Master’s degree program both in Delta State University. . . As he now says, his musical talent is “a gift to showcase God’s wonders and be a blessing to others who feel hopeless.” His guitar artistry has endeared him to the hearts of countless number of people. One of Simeon’s fans says he is one of the wonders of the world. . . “My parents never gave up on me and treated me like a king. I wanted to enroll in a primary school, but the school administrators rejected me because they felt I could not write. They also felt that my physical defect would scare off children from the school.
See More http://www.360topgist.com/2014/12/naija-so-talented-meet-man-who-was-born.html

Re: Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments by holatin(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
what can I say but was.
ABILITY IN DISABILITY
Re: Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments by Elcemento(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked How does he pull the strings? Na this kind people dey make me thank God for my condition.

#CEMENT!!!
Re: Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments by Bola4mi(f): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Baba God you too much,i give you all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Hit The Like Button If... / Female Soldier Slumps At Remembrance Day Parad / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.