Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,543 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? (5692 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / What Course Is This Man Studying / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Franchise21(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Forensic Science. Wud rili like to work as a secret detective. Bt it seems no Naija university dey offer d course

1 Like

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Janet101(f): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Political science, I need to chop money too
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Sepp360(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Janet101:
How would you expect Nigeria to get better with this mentality of yours.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Janet101(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sepp360:
How would you expect Nigeria to get better with this mentality of yours.

Am nt serious about it o, just kidding.... I want a better Nigeria for me n my unborn generation... God bless Nigeria
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Sepp360(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Janet101:

Am nt serious about it o, just kidding.... I want a better Nigeria for me n my unborn generation... God bless Nigeria
God bless You too. Nigeria will get better. smiley
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Morhziez(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
I'll Love to study Pharmacy but thanks to unilorin pason dey do stupid course *Crying*
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by QSheba: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Morhziez:
I'll Love to study Pharmacy but thanks to unilorin pason dey do stupid course *Crying*
what course?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Morhziez(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
QSheba:
what course?
Biology edu.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Samgreguc(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Drdonzeez:
Lols....I'm not a Doctor
.,I'm only an Aspirant of Dentistry in UNIBEN.
I think you are right.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Samgreguc(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Morhziez:
Biology edu.
lecturers aint poor.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by shadelek(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
If I had a second chance, omo na criminology sure pass
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Medunah: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Was expecting to see medicine all through d thread
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
B.sc Experience angry
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
STENON:
My Present course is Physics, If given any second chance I would go for Exploration Geophysics.

Although I Still have the passion to switch over to that course at Masters Level. So Help me God
Stenonu koju month we re o,phisics ain't no joke,maybe it's not that difficult in your school I don't know,but physics is no doubt the most difficult science course in Unilorin,even when we were in university,we civil engineering guys used to look at them like some book worms,
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by STENON(f): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote
author=iamrealdeji post=27591373]
Stenonu koju month we re o,phisics ain't no joke,maybe it's not that
difficult in your school I don't know,but physics is no doubt the most
difficult science course in Unilorin,even when we were in university,we
civil engineering guys used to look at them like some book
worms,[/quote] Thanks so much for your Advise, I'm trying my very best to do just as you have said.

emmmmmm.......Actually, I can say that Physics is one of the most difficult of all other subjects both In theory and Practical aspect.

But with God, Great determination, and Serious Reading (as you have said "Bookworms" ), There is always room at the top for some of us.
Goodmorning to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2014
STENON:
Thanks so much for your Advise, I'm trying my very best to do just as you have said.

emmmmmm.......Actually, I can say that Physics is one of the most difficult of all other subjects both In theory and Practical aspect.

But with God, Great determination, and Serious Reading (as you have said "Bookworms" ), There is always room at the top for some of us.
Goodmorning to you
Goodmorning,how was your night?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by STENON(f): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Goodmorning,how was your night?
My night was not really bad......

And how was your night too?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Janet101:
So that's your motive? You're not thinking about correcting the way they govern,you're thinking about stealing public fund too? Shame on you,and you expect the nation to be like UAE and America,when you have such a negative mindset
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2014
STENON:
My night was not really bad......

And how was your night too?
It was great
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by STENON(f): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2014
iamrealdeji:

It was great
Owkay, Good to hear that.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Janet101(f): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2014
iamrealdeji:

So that's your motive? You're not thinking about correcting the way they govern,you're thinking about stealing public fund too? Shame on you,and you expect the nation to be like UAE and America,when you have such a negative mindset

See abuse o, witin I do u now, pls read my other comment on dis same thread thread
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by waleyp(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2014
I studying that same course... I thought you in osun state thats why..
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by joshbouy(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Pure and applied Physics
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by jaybee3(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2014
joshbouy:
Pure and applied Physics
Then do what with it?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by joshbouy(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2014
jaybee3:

Then do what with it?
Am aspiring to be a physics researcher. Basically on Atomic physics!
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by jaybee3(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2014
joshbouy:

Am aspiring to be a physics researcher. Basically on Atomic physics!
I'm guessing you live in Nigeria right? If yes, what next after receiving your Phd in Physics?

what are you currently studying?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by joshbouy(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2014
jaybee3:

I'm guessing you live in Nigeria right? If yes, what next after receiving your Phd in Physics?

what are you currently studying?
Yeah Am currently staying in Nigeria, and Am currently studying Pure and applied physics. am taking it step by step, after I receive my PhD in Physics I will know what to do next then.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by jaybee3(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
joshbouy:

Yeah Am currently staying in Nigeria, and Am currently studying Pure and applied physics. am taking it step by step, after I receive my PhD in Physics I will know what to do next then.
You do realise Nigeria isn't a manufacturing country nor among the industry lead in research and technology

All the best
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Jhymrod(f): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Will love pharmacy.......but I found myself doing Aquaculture
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Presently,i am a law student...But i love just three other courses,MEDICINE AND SURGERY,ENGINEERING AND PHILOSOPHY...can study any of dem
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Chiemeka30: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
psychiatry ofcourse
Don't take it lightly, your psychiatric project report is serious
this is one of the numerous topics and materials available

Psychiatric Nursing -A Case Study of a Patient with Child Abuse and Neglect
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/psychiatric-nursing-case-study-patient-child-abuse-neglect/

www.uniprojectsearch.com has project, thesis, dissertation topics and materials in every field, check for your own department
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Evvilgenius: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tobxyad:
i just love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. / LAUTECH Lecturers Begin Two-week Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.