Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

How Often Do You Make Use Of School Library - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Often Do You Make Use Of School Library (589 Views)

Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / My School Library Is A Modern Day Oven: : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Make Use Of School Library by adeokunade: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
I can remember during my days as undergraduate that I didn't make use of school library for once, either to read or borrow books because I always use class room or lecture theater for my reading session and the same thing applies to most students in my class. Is it that the library facilities we have in most institutions are inadequate or it is not just in our culture to use libraries? There was even a course that is mandatory for all students in OAU then on how to use library but most people don't take it serious
Re: How Often Do You Make Use Of School Library by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
In my school, most of the students like myself make use of the library a lot. There's free Wi-Fi and the books are adequate on an average scale.

The Library is the best place to read and understand.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On Waec & Jamb Issue / KADPOLY Post-utme Result 2014/2015 Released / NLNG Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.