Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN (3486 Views)

Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) / Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by mesoade(m): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Neroanna:
Na wa oh
you should contest for miss nairaland.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by mesoade(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Cultism no dey show 4 face
But
Hit like if you Think the guy resembles cultist
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Sanguine(f): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmmn, I pray for many a UnibenStudent. May the Lord in his infinite mercies keep you all and shield you from the snares and gunshots of the enemy. May we not have any cause whatsoever to wish any student, be it a UnibenStudent or otherwise RIP due to any mishap resulting in an untimely death... All these I pray in Jesus Name. AMEN!!
May the Lord give the Families of the lost souls the Fortitude to bear the Loss.

Live your life today like there is no tomorrow.
God bless many a UnibenStudent.
God bless many a NigerianStudent.
PEACE!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Neroanna(f): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2014
mesoade:
you should contest for miss nairaland.
grin y?
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by 100Cents: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2014
AbuMikey:

LMAO gringringringrin

Chiamaka01:

Lmao. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

Why una dey laugh ?

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by widowhusband: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2014
For oputa panel one MAN wit white hair been EXPLAIN say na just fraternity na. Some of them get corporate affairs comission registration. Honestly ive never been able to reconcile what the man said with what i noticed them do on campus, or what is reported on media. Someone pls help us understand. 3 things- rival group tins or stray bullet or why u dey ignore our invitation. RIP
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by dwilliams: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2014
I rep AAU, sch wey code pass uniben
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by kelEmi(m): 1:25am On Oct 31, 2014
kalimera101:

The bold says all.
Plus she typed "might".
Think you need to visit Optometry Clinic. (no offense)

Do you think you fully know your brother or sister or family members. Or can you use the word "might" in front of his mum.. I myself ain't sure he was a saint, but the right thing to do is to wish the dead well instead of condemning..
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by kelechiMarie(f): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2014
kelEmi:

Hey Miss, with all due respect shut your trap.. This dude literally lives few minutes walk from me.. I don't know him very well but can't you give him the benefit of doubt and just type RIP if you're must type something.. I knew him as Kizito and one thing I know for sure is that he suffered before he got admitted. We wrote JAMB several times and he had to sponsor himself all the while doing odd jobs. So please if you can't be human for a second, think about his family, even if he was a cultist, do you think it justifies his horrible death??
Rest in perfect peace Kizito.
which is why I put might okay if you can't talk without resorting to insults clear off my lane please!
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by kelechiMarie(f): 2:25am On Nov 10, 2014
kelEmi:

Do you think you fully know your brother or sister or family members. Or can you use the word "might" in front of his mum.. I myself ain't sure he was a saint, but the right thing to do is to wish the dead well instead of condemning..
of course you couldn't see the R.I.P?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There More Lecturers Who Graduated Wit 2.2 Than 1st In Our Institutions / 90% Of You Can't Find The Horse In This Photo / "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.